Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she out in that swimsuit? How has she not looked in the mirror. How has no one said to her, hen go up the road and put some clothes on. She looks like Andy Murray looking for a game of tennis with that hat on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went on the Smile Antalaya Instagram, so this place has only had about 5 clients, one of which was for composite bonding instead of full blown turkey teef.
Dugheed the guinea pig!! No matter if its a month, a year or 5 years, this will end in disaster 🤯 Must be a maniac to get your teeth drilled down into spikes!!

Reactions: 8
I think it says a lot when the main Dentist is meeting her at the airport and taxi'ing her about the place instead of working

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just went on the Smile Antalaya Instagram, so this place has only had about 5 clients, one of which was for composite bonding instead of full blown turkey teef.
Dugheed the guinea pig!! No matter if its a month, a year or 5 years, this will end in disaster 🤯 Must be a maniac to get your teeth drilled down into spikes!!
She’s a idiot , she will take anything if it’s for free. She would have been better being a Guinea pig for their composite bonding rather than having her teeth shaved down for crowns as at least that’s reversible, she’s fucked if those teeth go wrong now.

• Haha
I canny believe she is cutting aboot the dancing with that ‘swimsuit’ on!
Wonder if the swimming costume is part of the package when you book the teeth its no been off her 🤢

She’s a idiot , she will take anything if it’s for free. She would have been better being a Guinea pig for their composite bonding rather than having her teeth shaved down for crowns as at least that’s reversible, she’s fucked if those teeth go wrong now.
He told her she needed the crowns because her teeth wasn't straight enough for veneers or composite veneers as you say anything for free she'll take it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if the swimming costume is part of the package when you book the teeth its no been off her 🤢

He told her she needed the crowns because her teeth wasn't straight enough for veneers or composite veneers as you say anything for free she'll take it
The dentist come taxi driver was telling her veneers weren’t strong enough for her to eat , maybe that’s down to your shoddy backstreet dentistry mate 😂 I’ve had veneers for 3/4 year done by a UK dentist no mad Turkey chewing gum looking specials , they are strong as duck no issues eating the cjs buffets😂 even the temporaries she had in were a mess too long for her mouth caused a speech impediment & half fell oot😭

she will be the Cherine of teeth when she starts moaning about these disasters

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dentist come taxi driver was telling her veneers weren’t strong enough for her to eat , maybe that’s down to your shoddy backstreet dentistry mate 😂 I’ve had veneers for 3/4 year done by a UK dentist no mad Turkey chewing gum looking specials , they are strong as duck no issues eating the cjs buffets😂 even the temporaries she had in were a mess too long for her mouth caused a speech impediment & half fell oot😭

Canny wait to see the finished result ill be hanging about Duke st when she's home i need to see them real life 🤣🤣 I've got composite bonding on mine with no problems either, duck that being left with they wee stumps they've all got you can deffo tell when someone has turkey teeth 🤣

• Haha
She looked like that Shuffle gal when her teef were shaved lol. Shuffle stumpy Teef Gal 😬😬😬

• Haha
Dugheed looking 6 month preggers and cutting about Turkey with her sauna gear on 👀🤮 then hinging oot the auld American at the bar! Classic hingoot style! WTF is her dress sense? Cannot cope with how she thinks she Han any class! Oh I lived in London for 12 years! Aye probably on the streets and working the streets at night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 GTF up you absolute mutant! These teeth going to be something else 😂😂😂😂😂

As my da used to say she's an old hingoot fae Bridgeton or in her case (dennistoun)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

How do they stand up to eating fish fingers Cass? Asking for a friend 😉🤣

Reactions: 1
Blocked my card.... That old chestnut, did u see her basically begging that American guy to pay for her drinks last night saying she spent all her money on a prada tracksuit 😂

Reactions: 3
Does dugheeds ever get washed? Her eye makeup is so bogon it’s unreal. Dug if you get a refund on the fat teef get your eyelids done ffs! She wakes up with a full face of makeup on and then adds more! She’s stinking man! The Turk probably wouldn’t want ya licking his dick like a cornetto 😂😂😂😂 maybe go down to the corner and start charging, what you do at home 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Does dugheeds ever get washed? Her eye makeup is so bogon it’s unreal. Dug if you get a refund on the fat teef get your eyelids done ffs! She wakes up with a full face of makeup on and then adds more! She’s stinking man! The Turk probably wouldn’t want ya licking his dick like a cornetto 😂😂😂😂 maybe go down to the corner and start charging, what you do at home 😂😂😂😂
She does always look dirty and that hair doesn't look as though its been washed for a month duck been in a roasting hot country and plastering all that makeup on I couldn't and you can see were she's had that fox eye done her skin is all pulled next to her eyes she's ruined herself all for the sake of freebies

Reactions: 3
She does always look dirty and that hair doesn't look as though its been washed for a month duck been in a roasting hot country and plastering all that makeup on I couldn't and you can see were she's had that fox eye done her skin is all pulled next to her eyes she's ruined herself all for the sake of freebies
Fox eye 😆 there like frankenstein bolts. She actually looks greasy and dirty so why she thinks anyone would want her licking their cornetto as she so eloquently put it is beyond me

• Haha
Her thinking they all want her to lick their cornetto. She’s in turkey, full of young, gorgeous girls, they’d need to be in desperate times to pump dugheed. Doesn’t surprise me she has this American twit as an ‘uncle’. He’s probably the same bleeping age as her.

• Haha
Fox eye 😆 there like frankenstein bolts. She actually looks greasy and dirty so why she thinks anyone would want her licking their cornetto as she so eloquently put it is beyond me
Shredded cornetto if they temp ones fall off 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.