Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think compared to her usual vlogs the ones from this trip have been a lot better.

She hasn't missed a dining reservation yet, and she has spent all day in the parks.
I think sadly she knows she has to now!

Reactions: 2
He'll be going for his periodic review with his local Mental Health trust (wasting their resources) so that he gets everything signed off again.

You'll be surprised how prevalent that is, people exaggerating their MH, their focus is the money, not staying well.
I wonder if DWP know about his YouTube income not to mention his album he released for Christmas. I hate myself for liking vic’s latest vlog lol 🙈 solid 8/10 for effort 🤣

Reactions: 5
I wonder if DWP know about his YouTube income not to mention his album he released for Christmas. I hate myself for liking vic’s latest vlog lol 🙈 solid 8/10 for effort 🤣
Okay, not to go off topic from Victoria, but is Gary C on disability? That's what we call it here in the States.

Reactions: 1
Okay, not to go off topic from Victoria, but is Gary C on disability? That's what we call it here in the States.
Yup. He has a thread on here now but just started. He cant work due to anxiety yet can happily prance around WDW dressed as a pumpkin and do insta lives /release songs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blizzard beach closes first then typhoon lagoon a week or so later. They open in feb/march normally.
The last few years pre covid Blizzard Beach closed end Oct. for its annual refurb then reopened January and then Typhoon Lagoon closed for its refurb. There was always 1 of the 2 open even in winter months in non covid times unless it was a day when temps dipped very low.

Longtime Victoria watcher. I have to admit, really like the new vlog trip. She is actually out enjoying WDW. Not just sitting in her room ordering Uber Eats.

I do feel bad for her - must be hard to be there and think about all the times she was there with Ian. It makes me sad for her. I like Ian and I like her. I find it sad they didn't work out.

Reactions: 4
I think the next one is today. She didn’t want to upload on Christmas / Boxing Day.
Hmmm 🤔 or didn't want to compete with Adam H especially as they were visiting the same parks. I watched Adam's, it was incredibly boring considering it was Animal Kingdom, did he show any animals 🤷🏾‍♀️ safari, walk through etc ... it legit that boring I can't remember, it pains me to say this as Adam is one of my faves

Is there an Adam one? When I search I can only find links to ones where is mentioned in other people's threads

Hmmm 🤔 or didn't want to compete with Adam H especially as they were visiting the same parks. I watched Adam's, it was incredibly boring considering it was Animal Kingdom, did he show any animals 🤷🏾‍♀️ safari, walk through etc ... it legit that boring I can't remember, it pains me to say this as Adam is one of my faves

Is there an Adam one? When I search I can only find links to ones where is mentioned in other people's threads

Yep. Definitely not a rave thread though lol

Yep. Definitely not a rave thread though lol

None of them are but I still like to read them 🤭

Jesus she spent too long complaining about slinky dog, you’re almost 40 ffs.

Otherwise quite enjoying these vlogs.

• Haha

And said oh I can’t be arsed to go and stand and ask at guest services….. either STFU or go and ask what has happened

This is one of those videos where I was really wishing she'd tell us what the standby wait time for Slinky Dog was. It sounded like she paid for Genie + primarily to ride Slinky Dog...not how I would personally spend my money, but I guess she can do what she wants.

PS: did anyone else think it was kind of weird planning to park hop from Hollywood Studios to Animal Kingdom on the day she was planning on moving to the Boardwalk with Epcot the night before? If it were me, I probably would have done Animal Kingdom the day before and park hoped between Epcot and Hollywood Studios on the day I moved. Especially if I knew I was going to be carrying around a bag with my laptop in it. I personally would have kept my laptop with me until I heard my room at the Boardwalk was ready and then used that as an opportunity to take a break from the parks and drop my laptop off in my room. But maybe that's just me.

Reactions: 6
Im more annoyed that she shows the times available on lightning lanes but wont tell or show us the prices. Cause you know, dEtAiL.

I dont care if i can ride something in 4 mins if its gonna be $10

Reactions: 5

I was watching it whilst I was reading here and thought this was a bit mean as I didn't think she was going on, BUT, then she carried on about it after her coffee 🤣😫
At one point she mentioned Ubers and said the reason she hasn't taken as many as Ubers as she usually would is she wanted to give us an idea of how the resort shuttles work, wait times etc - has she done that? I've missed it if she did

She must have got some of the buses? When she was saying I wanted to try it out, I thought, nah love, you’re now skint, don’t lie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.