Adam Hattan #3 Hand under chin, crap eating grin

What would you do if you were gifted Adam Hattan merch ?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you Tattle lot, we’re on the 3rd Adam Hattan thread ! :m:m

Winning title was by @Mark81 , so what’s Mr Money Grabber been up to since the last thread ?

- Him and freeloader Gary C vlogged a Disney Cruise and it was just so drab and cringe. The first vlog lasted a full 2 hours and just shows a complete lack of effort in editing etc. Many tattlers rightly pointed out he could have got more views if he put the effort in and done it in more parts, making it easier to watch.
- Don’t take a drink every time he mentions he was in concierge, you’d need to have your stomach pumped !
- Again more hysterics and histrionics when meeting the Disney characters. I hope they realise it's just someone in a costume ?
-Announced he was in a relationship with some guy who he swore was his “prince charming” followed by a full on novella about Flynn Rider. Then, we might as well have refreshed the page and they had broke up ! and all evidence of this poor chap was removed from his insta.
- Went full on Middle aged man and wore a god awful blazer and jeans combo for the Disney 50th event in London.
-Launched the Adam Hattan Christmas range and roped in Gary C to help promote it. There was some ghastly qvc style hand modelling and repeated umpteen times to get your orders in because “last year they sold out in 2 hours”, yet the next day everything is still available.
- Announced he will be returning to Disney this year. Yes, he literally has more money than sense . And of course, Gary C is going along so get your bingo cards ready tattlers, we’re in for another groundhog day Disney series !

And I think that’s about everything ! Happy Tattlin’

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can I please ask for no speculation on Twattan and Gary slipping each other the finger in this thread. I’ve not yet stopped vomiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I please ask for no speculation on Twattan and Gary slipping each other the finger in this thread. I’ve not yet stopped vomiting.
Twattan!! I feel thread 4 title is emerging

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still puzzled as to why someone would want Adam Hattan merch...The planners I get, but putting his own name on it I don't......Surely his viewers share his interest in Disney, they would buy a planner but who wants his name on a candle in their house? As an aside I checked his site and it's hosted by my employer, maybe our paths will cross someday :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A candle with his name on it, and that's literally the only thing that's distinctive about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I remembering wrong, or didn't he used to have a few non-MOOOOOOORNING products? Like, t-shirts that he was so proud were gender neutral. I guess he gave up on that?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I vaguely remember some pastel tit??? Like pastel shirts with a logo on.... WHY DOES HE HAVE A LOGO!!!!

Please make it all make sense 😂

• Haha
I'm not candle expert but my sister for example is very picky and she would rather pay a bit more to get a nice ones. Surely the tat he is selling cant be that good a quality

I'm not candle expert but my sister for example is very picky and she would rather pay a bit more to get a nice ones. Surely the tat he is selling cant be that good a quality
You can get Yankee candles that a 4x bigger and are the same price, he’s raking it in

Am I remembering wrong, or didn't he used to have a few non-MOOOOOOORNING products? Like, t-shirts that he was so proud were gender neutral. I guess he gave up on that?
I mean he has a mooooooring jumper and t-shirt up there now with 2 balls on (which just looked strange rather than obviously Christmassy) for Christmas! Tbh at first glance it looks like blood dripping from the 'moooooring' text until you look closer. The candles are priced at 12.95! There's a massive markup on those. I work on the enterprise side of the company now but started with smaller merchants like him and if they cost £1 I'd be surprised.

Those tin candles that you paste your brand's sticker on were costing store owners .75p each from China when I started, I'd say you'd get 100 for close to £100 maybe a shade more for the scents he's using. He's trying to shift them at £1,295 for a hundred. Tote bags were about .50 to .60 depending on supplier, so maybe .75 today, he wants £8.95...You get the idea.

Good for him I suppose if he can make it work, I just cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want all that Mooooorning stuff that's out of date on Dec 26....unless you whip it out in Oct for Halloween and hope you can pass your balls off for drops of blood :LOL:

Oh and one thing that made me laugh was on his contact form he asks you when your payday is so he can ''plan our launches around popular paydays for your convenience. '' LOL That's not native to the platform so he's used a third party app to put that on the store andit's a strange choice....maybe the Yeezy website would need that lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I vaguely remember some pastel tit??? Like pastel shirts with a logo on.... WHY DOES HE HAVE A LOGO!!!!
Was there a logo? But yeah, I remember some pastel shirts that were like in "Sun" and "Moon" fits instead of unisex and women.

Reactions: 2
If I a remember correctly he had a lantern festival one aswell ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.