Dsney/ Victoria in Detail #4 Desperate for a Florida trip just to sit down and coffee sip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she'll do separate videos 🤷🏾‍♀️ If I was her I'd do one re transport as she has stayed in enough hotels this trip for it to be a decent video

Reactions: 1
The thing that irritates me the most is the unnecessary spending of money when if she made a bit of effort, she would be able to ride everything she wanted without paying the ridiculous amount of money for the premium rides. She is staying on property which gives her a 30 minute advantage in the morning. I was at Disney this past October and they are letting people queue at least 30 minutes before the early morning entry begins for resort guests. It takes work and she would have to be at the parks very early but it's doable. I managed to ride Rise, FoP, and Runaway Railway all with a less than 20 minute wait time by hustling in the morning (with the staying on property advantage). You would think she would think about these things when she doesn't have a real job or disposable money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing that irritates me the most is the unnecessary spending of money when if she made a bit of effort, she would be able to ride everything she wanted without paying the ridiculous amount of money for the premium rides. She is staying on property which gives her a 30 minute advantage in the morning. I was at Disney this past October and they are letting people queue at least 30 minutes before the early morning entry begins for resort guests. It takes work and she would have to be at the parks very early but it's doable. I managed to ride Rise, FoP, and Runaway Railway all with a less than 20 minute wait time by hustling in the morning (with the staying on property advantage). You would think she would think about these things when she doesn't have a real job or disposable money.
Totally agree! When she said the lightening lane at 9 am for Slinky Dog wasn't doable. You were clearly awake at 7 am to book it so yes it is doable for most of us who don't wear a full face to the parks and pull our finger out in the morning. She could have been ready by 8 am, on the bus to the park and through security in time for that. Instead she faffed about, waited on bell services instead of just wheeling her case herself, and then took her laptop backpack with her to the park.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree! When she said the lightening lane at 9 am for Slinky Dog wasn't doable. You were clearly awake at 7 am to book it so yes it is doable for most of us who don't wear a full face to the parks and pull our finger out in the morning. She could have been ready by 8 am, on the bus to the park and through security in time for that. Instead she faffed about, waited on bell services instead of just wheeling her case herself, and then took her laptop backpack with her to the park.
I took it to mean she didn't want to ride a roller coaster that early in the morning

What would she have grabbed at Hollywood Studios instead? I don't think she does Tower of Terror or Rockn' Rollercoaster. So that leaves what, Midway Mania, maybe?

Reactions: 3
I’m personally getting sick of the crying and how can she not finish vlogs? She has the camera with her going into her room 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m personally getting sick of the crying and how can she not finish vlogs? She has the camera with her going into her room 🤷🏻‍♀️
We are gonna have a lot of crying from all the others going in 2022 I recon. The privilege on these people is gross.

It's turning me off Disney all together.

Reactions: 6
I really do think that when she was with Ian she just did the channel for a bit of pocket money and to make her feel like she had a “job” I think another reason that she keeps crying in this trip is that reality is hitting! When she was with Ian she could quite happily sit in her hotel room all night doing two rides a day. He paid for the mortgage so it made no odds to her. She knows that she has to force herself out making content now to stay afloat.

Reactions: 11
We are gonna have a lot of crying from all the others going in 2022 I recon. The privilege on these people is gross.

It's turning me off Disney all together.
The whole Slinky Dog ride Time palaver getting moved; so what? My Ratatouille rise was moved from about 1pm to around 5pm. The rides go down, queues, who knows what else. It did make me laugh when she was saying people were asking her about when the Indiana Jones stunt was reopening and she didn’t have a clue. If she walked a bit further on it said reopening Dec 19 (I think it was) as I saw it I the dark when I was there. Also, why does she never show the people she supposedly meets in the parks; can’t be all of them are camera shy and at least the other bloggers maybe show pics on the Ig but not necessarily on video… all a bit suspect that she never actually meets people. If you’re reading Vicky, prove it when you’re next there in Jan (although I may not be able to watch more of your vlogs if you keep crying) 😂

Reactions: 5
Disney in detail #5 Disney world keeps making Vicky reach for the tissues.
That's more than any men do after seeing her 'inflated porcelain doll in a carnival hall of mirrors' make up job in the videos vs the thumbnails she posts/catfishes with.

We're due to fly out on the 1at Jan, and I so hope to see her moping around the parks...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's more than any men do after seeing her 'inflated porcelain doll in a carnival hall of mirrors' make up job in the videos vs the thumbnails she posts/catfishes with.

We're due to fly out on the 1at Jan, and I so hope to see her moping around the parks...
Give a fake name so we know if shes full o shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

How long are you there for? She said on latest vlog she’s not there until end of January.

Has she ever mentioned if Ian will travel with her again or not travel again She mentioned him in one of the earlier vlogs and said he'd be watching so I was curious if they are friends to the point that he could come again? I wonder if the DVC contract will be given to her or if they might keep it between them or if he intends to go again without her and might want it himself. I had never seen a video with him in it before so watched them reacting to their first vlog last night and he said he was the one who edited the early videos and he also did a lot of the filming. Was that just being nice to his wife or is he also personally interested in Disney?

I suppose it's all moot this early anyway. When people move on to new partners previous agreements tend to change quickly. Just curious if she's given any indication of their current thinking on the future of the Disney trips/DVC

Reactions: 2
She has ‘custody’ of the DVC, at least for now. Wonder if she is also responsible for the annual fees or if Ian feels sufficiently guilty to cover those right now?

Again, one of the most useful things she could have done this trip was compare her wait time using Genie+ and Lightning Lane to that of general stand-by. How can we possibly know if it was worth paying out for it without that information?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.