Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.14.10 AM.png

Well Dustin Daily and Rich Lux are over right now. I wonder what Nick Snider has to say about that. If you go to Dustin's twitter account you can see all of the tweets that Dustin has sent about Rich Lux.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hex

Rich must not be happy with his life. Moving a lot shows how miserable someone is.

• Wow

Very traditional

VIP Member
Did you see that Smoky Glow and Charles have legally separated and they will be getting a divorce? They separated back in May. of this year. OMG wow. I would have never thought that would happen right now.

hi there

have you seen this tweet by Smokey Glow, I'm shocked

hi there

have you seen this tweet by Smokey Glow, I'm shocked

Oh wow, I’m shocked but also not shocked. I’ve always thought they didn’t seem very happy together and in the last year she seems to have been doing loads of things with friends whereas I think Charles would happily never leave the house. I wonder what he’ll do now as he left his job and relied on her financially, I know he tried podcasting but I didn’t think it went anywhere. Thanks for updating us :)

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Yes, I then watched BB vid on why she blocked TS and her reasoning did not make sense. I agreed with TS. Why would you not want to take free, good advice ??? She's helping you out !

I hope Nick is doing well.
Same. Here I hope that Nick is doing well too.

BB saw some of their video about TS, I her video doesn't makes sense.

Reactions: 1

Namima

VIP Member
What is that video that Rich Lux just uploaded today, that title, I didn't know that he was dating anyone. I think that maybe a fake video.
Going to have a look now ...

Edit : SO FAKE :rolleyes:
Markus and Rich looking for a place together. But M does not want to buy together, does not want to feel trapped blah blah blah

Such bad acting.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 1.01.28 PM.png

I just saw that Dustin posted this and that he lost his mom and right before Thanksgiving too. There was a video that Dustin made awhile back and he said that he tried calling his mom and her phone number had been changed. I'm guessing he was finally able to catch up with his family and his mom.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LasVegas702

VIP Member
@Hex

@Namima

I was looking for a comment that was left on a lawyer on youtube's video and I came across the following comment. It was left for one of Emily D Baker's videos. The Comment is below:

"You guys need to stay away from Jen Gerard. Her makeup is low quality, she's an influencer dick hopper. She's done ''partnerships' with multiple gossip channels and tries to insert herself into their channel. I'm sorry about her house but she's a scammer. " Emily D Baker pushes Jen's products. This comment is three weeks old.
it was wild for those old videos about Jen Gerard to show up in my suggestion feed on youtube. and these videos are like 4 and 5 years and even 7 yrs old. I don't know which party is lying and which party is telling the true. and there was even some drama with Jacylyn Hill and Jen Gerard, I was like omg. wow.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
No i don't. Did you see that Rich is on the same medication/injection ( semaglutide ) as amberlynn to lose weight? Lipo,tummy tuck and now this? Τhis drug is prescribed mostly for diabetic people (only suitable for type 2) ( I don't remember Rich ever saying he is diabetic until his new video) or obese people (but rich isn't obese?) this man always goes for the easiest options to lose weight.
I didn't even know all of this. Thank you.

But I googled the drug and it was approved for weight loss back in 2014

I agree that Rich went the easiest ways to lose weight. There was the video about his diagnose and he talked about his A1c how high it was and how he has lowered it

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Same, I saw Nosy Hausfrau tweeted a reply to her so I checked out SG page. Shook. So sad. SG has taken time out from YT and Twitter .. she must have been going through so much.

Do you guys follow Def Noodles ? He seems to have changed so much over the last year. I thought he was a sweet guy but wow, he has become a nasty POS.
I don't follow Nosy Haufrau on twitter. I forget about her sometimes. I heard that SG had covid, had a miscarriage and now this. She did upload a video a few weeks ago talking about the miscarriage that happened awhile back and explained why she wasn't on youtube as much.

Def Noodles, has just too much going on. I heard that he was Trisha and Ethan's stan when Frenemies was going on and some people did point out that neither Trisha or Ethan mentioned publicity Def getting banned from Twitter which was a dirty shame. But I thought that he was a nice guy too but now he seems so crazy.

Hex

OMG Chris has now deleted her twitter account. Is there more drama happening right now?Nessa has privated her twitter.

Namima

VIP Member
Did you see Bruce's live about all of the tweets from Van Luc7, Petty Paige, Dustin and Nick and even Mango sp? about the RIch Lux drama.? It was liked 79 in total and Petty,, Nick and Dustin were all in the live chat. It's a hot mess. Petty said that she has figured out why people side with Rich and she said it's because they love Rich. Petty and Dustin and Nick said that Rich only gave his version of things to Van Luc7 and also doesn't know the whole story. Bruce showed a screenshot of one of Nick's tweets with a response from Here for the Tea who referred to herself as the Muppet Master and Nick thinks that just because Here for the Tea called herself that, that it means that it's not antisemitic. I'm not buy Nick's side of things. Also Petty said during the live stream that Jeffree Star doesn't talk to Rich Lux as much as he use to. LMAO.

and Did you know that there is a video that Rich Lux has of Nick when the police were called when Nick was about to overdose and I'm guessing that Nick was thinking about trying to hurt himself or something like that. It was said during the live chat, that Rich Lux goes around showing this video to other youtubers, I was OMG wow. if that is really true. :oops: And Nick said that is why people will state it's that time of year again and maybe Nick will overdose again or something like that. I don't like Nick. This is all so wild.
I started to watch the live and then I clicked off. They are such a toxic bunch, and at the end of the day, none of them have the right to call each other out - they are ALL messy. I'm still waiting for Dustin to call out Nick for his transphobic comments. They should all go their separate ways.

Very traditional

VIP Member
I'm not mad at her bc she's had a rough year but still a little disappointed. Glowmas was very fun as I really like SG and can listen to her talk about anything. I will say her luxury brand roast videos are very boring though, I also miss her talking about makeup but if that's not her interest I'm not mad. As long as she uploads I will watch especially compared to other commentary and drama channels that I have completely stopped watching in the past year. I also know the divorce hit her hard, even though you could see in some of her deleted podcasts that Charles could be very rude to her and talk down to her. I'm honestly glad she's away from him for her own sake.
I think she’s in an awkward position in that she’s kind of over YouTube but she knows it pays well and she has to do it if she wants the money. I don’t think she wanted to do glowmas at all but I would have thought she had brand ad commitments which is why she did the couple of videos she did but like you I think her luxury and best of lists are super boring, I much preferred her beauty and make up content too. I never knew what to make of Charles, I didn’t think they were good together and I think a lot of their relationship seemed really off on both sides.

Hex

they finally gave a house tour before they moved out of las vegas and back to florida and they are going to stop at the Grand Canyon because Nick has never seen it.

They could not afford LV lifestyle and blamed it on heat and humidity

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Shelby said that the house that burned down is just outside Dallas. So what happened to Dustin and Nick when they were in Nevada ? What happened and they left Nevada(las vegas) and now why are they staying in Dallas? I remember them saying it was their dream to move to nevada.?hm...
It's in Mansfield, Tx and Jen showed that when she uploaded a video a few days ago which is southwest of Dallas and Southeast of Fort Worth.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I'm glad that I've finally figured out how Nick Snider titles his videos on youtube. Tana Sued Trisha Paytas and I thought that Tana was suing Trisha but that's not what was going on. Tana is being sued by her former landlord. SMH. I feel so stupid.

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I'm so glad your parents are well and you are negative. It must have been such a worrying time for you. Keep an eye out for long covid symptoms. ❤
Thank you!. Yes, I was so worried about both of them and I was getting really upset about positive. Thanks for the heads up about long covid, my hasn't been coughing as much she has been taking some Mucinex.

• Heart