Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hex

No one wants to work with Rich lux and No one wants to work with Theresa either, so they are working either each other.

I don't understand renting a house that large and I also don't understand staying at a home that large that owners doesn't want to fix the problems. I would just buy and get a smaller place. I don't really understand why Dustin and Nick are living with the lady. It's weird to me but It's a good thing that Nick was up at night because I'm guessing that Nick saw the fire and got Dustin and then Dustin got Jen up and they all got out of the house. I heard that the fire happened like 3 am in the morning and that the smoke alarms were painted over. yikes.

when i saw that the cats died i literally lost it inside,i hate when animals suffer this way. i wonder where the cats where and couldn't escape?

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Hex

That first part I don’t know what you are talking about. Is she talking about Theresa Romer?

Gerard cosmetics isn’t a good brand. You can find better at Dillard’s or Macy’s or Nordstrom and Newman Marcus imo oh yeah Jen Gerard Lady definitely doesn’t have enough money for her own make up line and Dustin and nick hanging On her for dear life. Smh

Shelby had mentioned in one of her videos (the one about nick and dustin and that drama with those girls they invited to their house and started filming the house without their consent)that they were staying with a jeweller and that she had also visited their house and met the woman who turned out to be Jen Gerard, so I really don't know if Shelby was lying about Jen being a jeweller ?

Hex

I had a look at Nick's youtube channel. Last video was 3 month ago and he said he is ready to talk about other people lives again but no other video has been uploaded for 3 months. I sense some trouble between dustin and nick?

OMG DID YOU SEE DUSTIN'S NEW VIDEO HE CALLED OUT RICH LUX!! WOW.................THIS FRIENDSHIP IS LONG GONE

Hex

I'm sorry but my details are thin at the moment, I've been dealing with two sick parents at one time right now and I'm an only child.
i don't really understand,the cats died because of the smoke or did they catch fire? not that it matters but what if something else is going on? something about insurance and a fire gone wrong? hm......
on another note, Sloan will be uploading his first podcast on youtube and in one episode he features rich lux and in the trailer there is a part where Rich lux says that being associated with Jeffree dragged him down. It will be interesting to see what else he's going to say in the interview...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It's a hot mess and I was watching the Live stream on TeaTime's channel last night and someone in the chat asked about and it and TeaTime would only said if it's true then good for them and that was it. TeaTime wouldn't say anymore about it. Mmm... interesting (IMO).
I like Nick and Mocha 😂 but they really don’t want to upset the bitchy girls anymore do they!

Snider and Dustin.... bye bye Eric 😐

Hex

Dustin and Nick want to move back to Florida now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The LV dream didn't last long did it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They blamed it on the desert! Go figure!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just heard this, died in her sleep, how odd it’s all happened so fast with little or no information about what happened.

Has petty Paige commented? 😐

• Wow

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Looks like it's all kicking off again, James marriott is arguing with Jaackmate on twitter, and defending James Charles' recent stuff.

Inabber is back to making unfunny commentary videos where he criticises YouTubers...I can't believe I ever liked his videos I cringed so hard at his James Charles one like...your shipment of attention is in the post mate.
Inabber is just shite through and through. He’s started doing Emma Chamberlain effects and I’m still confused how he’s apparently done with puberty but looks 12?

Hex

I'm gonna watch Dustin's video this weekend to comment on here.

Anyways,I've been wondering,how does Nick and Dustin afford their lifestyle? Nick has stopped making videos and Dustin doesn't upload much either. Are they still on onlyfans?

Yeah, they should not have commented at all.
Regarding his make up palette, I like Rich Lux but he needs to stay in his lane. Jeffree Starr Jaclyn Hill he is not. Now that he is no longer friends with Nick and Dustin, he recorded a Q & A with Theresa Roemer.

yes he did but they did not talk about their feud at all! I was expecting juicy stuff from Rich and Theresa.

Last edited:
  • Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
So dustbin has made his twitter account private, and they've had to flee for their lives out of Jens place....sorry but what a joke, apparently on another site they hadn't been paying her rent for months???? If so I bet they were asked to move out and stop being moochers.

• Wow

Hex

do you know what It's Shelby posted on her youtube channel about Rich Lux. I don't think that she has up on her channel anymore. WHen I saw the notification for it, at first I just thought that it was click bait and that she had uploaded a positive story about Rich Lux. But I look at her community tab today and I was like oh wow.

i just saw that It's Shelby posted a lot of stuff in her community tab page, like four parts. which I still have yet to read. I don't really like It's Shelby but I do feel bad for her. But that drama with that caller, I don't think has ever been cleared up yet.

off topic it's a good think that Nick and Dustin was still staying with their friend in Texas, I don't know what part of Florida that they are staying to more too. I don't think that Nick live in Miami.

and who is Zach in those screenshots that It's shelby posted in part 4 rich lux. OMG

I think the video is still up and it's the one from 2 months ago that says Dustin Dailey, rich lux,nick snider ,paige christie this has to stop.
Thanks for letting me know about the community tab . I have those notifications disabled and I didn't know that drama happened between them.
I just finished reading what Shelby posted on her community and are we surprised? Rich has done that too many times to all of his ex friends. He always claims he doesn't want drama and doesn't like to post anything on his socials when it is HIS drama and uses other people to talk about it for him and like Shelby said ''he wants his hands clean'' . Not surprised. I am looking forward Tea Time's video on this.

• Haha

Hex

Nick and Dustin have moved to Florida, no matter how much they want to convince us they haven't. They even have their dogs with them.
You don't see those kind of trees in Nevada and the trees look the same as the ones I saw in Nick's videos when he was back in Florida.

Also, yeah I know you read here you two and that this video is about what I said about Nick. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hilarious how many drama channels now HATE Alfie Deyes after his interview with Susan ihavenoideahowtospellhersecondname. 😂

• Heart

Hex

Re-reading what Shelby posted and geez.... Rich must be really jealous of Luscious even after all those years of the falling out... Rich wants to show to everyone that he is chill and has no bad feelings for everyone but I am sure that he dies a little inside every time something good happens to Luscious , Nick or Dustin. :LOL:

• Haha

Hex

@Hex

@Namima

I was looking for a comment that was left on a lawyer on youtube's video and I came across the following comment. It was left for one of Emily D Baker's videos. The Comment is below:

"You guys need to stay away from Jen Gerard. Her makeup is low quality, she's an influencer dick hopper. She's done ''partnerships' with multiple gossip channels and tries to insert herself into their channel. I'm sorry about her house but she's a scammer. " Emily D Baker pushes Jen's products. This comment is three weeks old.

She is definitely not the rich lady that Shelby was talking about in her video back then. Her ''brand'' reminds me of John Kuckian. Many alibaba products that turned ''UK based''. She doesn't have the money to own her own make up brand. I don't think it's legit.

Hex

It looks like Dustin and Nick have moved into Nick's Mother's house. 👀

getting really weird vibes
Nick is currectly in Florida staying at his mom's house and Dustin is somewhere at a friend's house but if you see the background of his new video the shelves are empty and the whole scenery reminds me of NOT someone living there permanently. I call BS for Dustin. Also, they keep on saying that people say they have broken up?? where? I searched most drama websites and nobody has mentioned they have broken up.. where do they get these information from? They seem to have a lot of time to search websites that mention their name, while Nick claims to be so busy with his mom's house.

Hex

I hadn't realised that Jen was actually Jen Gerard who owns the Gerard cosmetics that Dustin and Nick always used to sponsor on their channels and now they live together....hmm......shady

Another thing i want to mention is that if that house had owners then Jen Gerard doesn't own the place and she pays rent. I guess her make up company doesn't go too well.

Watching the new Rich Lux video to see if they will mention anything about ther past feud but nothing so far. Basically the video is an ad for Theresa Romer and show off her new house

well 22 minutes wasted of my life. They didn't talk about anything, it was just Theresa showing her house. Rich confirmed in the comments that he and Theresa are working together on something...they both are so manipulative and use each other, they will do anything for more $$$ and subscribers

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nick seem to fight with everyone, and also shag everyone.
The girls that never made the cheer team are Ali and Ashley. Embarrassment.
Rich Lux is a snake, I can’t understand how he’s avoided being called out and how he seems to be friends with everyone.
Dusty Dailey makes me gag 😂😂 he’s like an overgrown teenage boy yet he’s in his 30’s

LasVegas702

VIP Member
None of my friends have any interest in this stuff so I've come here! So Nick and Dustin is a thing?
That's a really good question. I'm not sure but it sounds like they are.
Because this post is really interesting and it's hinting that they are in relationship.

None of my friends have any interest in this stuff so I've come here! So Nick and Dustin is a thing?
it looks like yes according to this tweet, I don't usually look at this ladies twitter account.

it looks like yes according to this tweet, I don't usually look at this ladies twitter account.

Attachments

Last edited: