Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been following the tit show between Karma,Nessa,Dre,Chris Avery Bennet,Truthsleuth,crazybish etc?
Yes !!! It came up on my Twitter feed a few days ago. Can you give me background info to it ?

Reactions: 1
Yes !!! It came up on my Twitter feed a few days ago. Can you give me background info to it ?

Ι don't know the details 100% but it looks like Bish came for Karma and Dre because they didn't support him and Katie Joy(?). He said some racist things about POC and called Karma P*do because she sleeps with her children in the same bed. Then Karma and Dre had a lot of youtube lives with Chris Avery Bennet and Nessa didn't have any of it because Karma didn't like Chris but then she started hanging out with him on her lives. Nessa wanted to remain neutral in those situations and didn't support Karma and Dre publicly. Then Chris started beefing with Tea Time ( I don't know why). In overall,everyone has beef with everyone.Karma deleted her youtube and twitter account. Bish deleted his twitter account and uploaded a 3 hour live calling out Karma and Dre.

Reactions: 2
Ι don't know the details 100% but it looks like Bish came for Karma and Dre because they didn't support him and Katie Joy(?). He said some racist things about POC and called Karma P*do because she sleeps with her children in the same bed. Then Karma and Dre had a lot of youtube lives with Chris Avery Bennet and Nessa didn't have any of it because Karma didn't like Chris but then she started hanging out with him on her lives. Nessa wanted to remain neutral in those situations and didn't support Karma and Dre publicly. Then Chris started beefing with Tea Time ( I don't know why). In overall,everyone has beef with everyone.Karma deleted her youtube and twitter account. Bish deleted his twitter account and uploaded a 3 hour live calling out Karma and Dre.
Thanks !!!
Gosh, what an absolute mess. And Truth Sleuth is in the middle 😅 Did you see her Twitter fight with Backwoods Barbi ? BB blocked her after TS tried to give her advice on her YT vids.

BishCrazy talked about how Dre and Karma and the others kept asking him if he was going to come back to doing the podcast he said he know when he would come back to the podcast or if he did want to do it anymore. While that live Karma and Dre showed up in the chat. He said that he was going to change things up on this channel. That he doesn't want to make video after video about the same people all the time e.g. Nick and Dustin. That he wanted to do longer videos e.g. deep dives. He also talked about talking wanting to ask Truth SLeuth for some advice about how to do these deep dive youtube videos and about how to show/display receipts in those videos.. All I could think about it was that Truth Sleuth and Katie Joy don't get along and how he is a supporter of Katie Joy. I was thinking to myself was wait until he finds out that Truth Sleuth doesn't like Katie JOy and vice versa.

@Namima

I saw a little bit about those tweets between BB and Truth SLeuth. TS did try to help her. TS said somethings that I would have never thought about. I think that a lot of people are forgetting that the current youtube isn't the same youtube that it was 10 years ago. About a year or two years ago, one channel said that youtube was coming more corporate like and that you will be seeing a lot of changing coming down from the top.

BishCrazy talked about how Dre and Karma and the others kept asking him if he was going to come back to doing the podcast he said he know when he would come back to the podcast or if he did want to do it anymore. While that live Karma and Dre showed up in the chat. He said that he was going to change things up on this channel. That he doesn't want to make video after video about the same people all the time e.g. Nick and Dustin. That he wanted to do longer videos e.g. deep dives. He also talked about talking wanting to ask Truth SLeuth for some advice about how to do these deep dive youtube videos and about how to show/display receipts in those videos.. All I could think about it was that Truth Sleuth and Katie Joy don't get along and how he is a supporter of Katie Joy. I was thinking to myself was wait until he finds out that Truth Sleuth doesn't like Katie JOy and vice versa.

@Namima

I saw a little bit about those tweets between BB and Truth SLeuth. TS did try to help her. TS said somethings that I would have never thought about. I think that a lot of people are forgetting that the current youtube isn't the same youtube that it was 10 years ago. About a year or two years ago, one channel said that youtube was coming more corporate like and that you will be seeing a lot of changing coming down from the top.
Yes, I then watched BB vid on why she blocked TS and her reasoning did not make sense. I agreed with TS. Why would you not want to take free, good advice ??? She's helping you out !

I hope Nick is doing well.

Yes, I then watched BB vid on why she blocked TS and her reasoning did not make sense. I agreed with TS. Why would you not want to take free, good advice ??? She's helping you out !

Same. Here I hope that Nick is doing well too.

BB saw some of their video about TS, I her video doesn't makes sense.

OMG Chris has now deleted her twitter account. Is there more drama happening right now?Nessa has privated her twitter.

when the drama first started chris privated their account on twitter and then Chris came back to twitter and then they have reprivated their twitter account again. I don't know nothing about Nessa. I just know that Nicky ( from Tea Time) deleted their twitter account too as of this past Sunday.

when the drama first started chris privated their account on twitter and then Chris came back to twitter and then they have reprivated their twitter account again. I don't know nothing about Nessa. I just know that Nicky ( from Tea Time) deleted their twitter account too as of this past Sunday.
why do they bother with deleting their twitter accounts? LOL that's engagement. They do damage to their brands.

why do they bother with deleting their twitter accounts? LOL that's engagement. They do damage to their brands.
I agree but it's because they can't take the hate. lol. Tea Time still has their twitter account public.

I just hope that Nick talks to grief counselor. I hope that Nick is able to keep things together.

Dustin just announced that both of his parents have covid and both his sister and his brother has it too. He also said that both of his parents are vaccinated but his brother and his sister are not vaccinated. 😔

• Wow
I just hope that Nick talks to grief counselor. I hope that Nick is able to keep things together.

Dustin just announced that both of his parents have covid and both his sister and his brother has it too. He also said that both of his parents are vaccinated but his brother and his sister are not vaccinated. 😔
Gosh, they are just having an awful time !

Did anyone see the live that BishCrazty had today? I missed it.

Τhey were talking about dre's merch that people paid for it and never got it. What gets me the most is how Dre has merch in the first place :LOL:

Τhey were talking about dre's merch that people paid for it and never got it. What gets me the most is how Dre has merch in the first place :LOL:
that's just crazy. i agree what the hell was he doing with merch. i hate his voice, it's like nails on a chalk board

This is Nick 8 months ago when Dustin and him started dating. He has now lost a lot of weight probably because he started doing drugs with him. This relationship isn't doing him any favors.

Attachments

• Sad
Can you elaborate? Twitter isn't allowing me to see the comments under that picture because I don't have a Twitter account.
Here for the Tea never went live about that photo. Rich is a racist and he doesn't like women. I've read that Peter has posted some racist tweets in the past and that peter doesn't like women.

Here for the Tea tweeted something to the effect that it confirmed what they knew about Peter once they saw that photo. They said that they knew that Peter was a clout chaser.

Last edited:
Someone in the comment called Peter Monn a conn man and Here for the Tea said that Peter Monn mask has been coming off. Someone else talked about how Peter talks about Trisha Paytas in a positive light and that was when they came sus of Peter Monn.Rich Lux is still probably on the J* payroll and Peter talking a photo with Rich Lux is sus, IMO. Remember when Peter took that photo with Shane Dawson and he all those positive things to say about Shane Dawson.

^^ Now Peter does say negative things about Shane and some people even thinks that he's obsessed about Shane because he makes so many videos on Shane. I Didn;t know that Peter Monn had a tumblr page just for young boys that he has now deleted. yikes.

Last edited:
  • Wow