Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's really really sketchy. Even on their instagram they haven't posted being out and about in Nevada. I have a feeling they only visited for a short amount of time and now they pretend they've moved there.
and they now have an explanation about why they don't vlog, mmm... interesting. Liked you said it's really sketchy.

Last edited:
Tati is now suing the former business partner and Nick Snider showed up in Emily D Baker's live chat.

Reactions: 1
it's really really sketchy. Even on their instagram they haven't posted being out and about in Nevada. I have a feeling they only visited for a short amount of time and now they pretend they've moved there.
All of a sudden that Dustin Dailey have been uploading a lot more lately for some reason, mmm..

Dustin tweeted today that they are thinking about moving to Colorado and Dustin said that the was really Excited about that. Mmm... interesting.

I saw but didn't bother to watch it. Anyone care to tell us what they showed?
They used a different a vlogging style video. It only has about 17,000 views as of today. This video is 5 days old now. It starts off with them showing the black pomeranian.

Nick said that the has a sore on his bottom lip that is now getting better. Nick said that the was smoking the end of a blunt and burned his a little bit of his bottom lip.

Nick showed what he got from Sephora during some sale. He did this haul while Dustin was sleep in another room.

1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow AHA Pink Dream Body Cream - Nick is always looking for the best body cream. Recommended it and it smells like a Jolly Rancher.

2. Fresh Black Tea Corset Cream Firming - Nick said that he's not sure if he will buy it again, he will keep you posted if he does. It was 30 % off at Sephora.

3. First Aid Beauty FAB Aid Kit Ultra Repair Cream Home and Away Kit ( Nick Said that Dustin likes this brand but Nick said this was their first time trying them.) Nick said that he felt moisturized after using it.

4. Dr Jar +. Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Mist - Nick said that he doesn't like this, he sprayed it on his face after shaving and he said that it wasn't calming but that it burned.

5. Dr Jar +. Cicapair Tiger Enzyme Foam Cleaner - Nick said that he doesn't like foaming cleanser because he feels like they take all of the moisture out of your skin. He doesn't like it.

6. Supergoop! (Re) Setting 100% mineral powder SPF PA +++ Nick doesn't like it.

The Dustin comes back and they try Ugly Drinks with a sparkling water. They tried Fruit Punch and they tried Cherry. Dustin didn't like the Cherry. Nick like the Fruit Punch. No caffeine just Flavored sparkling water. Dustin said that the Cherry tasted like Dr Pepper and he then said that Dr Pepper is like BBQ water. Nick told Dustin that he never heard of that before.

that not everything from that vlog that's some of it.

Last edited:
How can a Paige Christie be such a racist towards Asian people ? She knows how it feels to get racist comments and hate because ''her people'' get this kind of hate every day. I just cannot understand how a black person can be racist!?

I watched Nick's old relapse video and it made me realise that Rich hasn't been a good friend to Nick and did not care about him when he relapsed so maybe Nick tries to stay away from him. Rich mentioned that he has been visiting LV once a month but hasn't met up with Dustin and Nick at all..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How can a Paige Christie be such a racist towards Asian people ? She knows how it feels to get racist comments and hate because ''her people'' get this kind of hate every day. I just cannot understand how a black person can be racist!?
I agree I don't think it's right that Paige Christie is being racist toward Asian people.

In addition, Paige Christie doesn't like being black for one. Just look at the way that she interacts with other black creators on youtube e.g. Jackie Aina, D'Angelo Wallace, and Tea Time. Paige Christie has defended Nick and Dustin and Jeffree Star when they were being racist toward people in the past. At one time I heard that Paige Christie claim that either there isn't a lot of racism in England or that the racism in England that she has experienced isn't as bad as the racism that blacks experience e.g. Tea Time ( that was what she had told Tea Time in the past before) in the USA. I heard that she at one time tried to be black woke but that didn't work, it didn't work because people saw through what she was trying to do and she got called out for it. Paige Christie has also claimed that "her" people voluntary moved to England they are not forced there.

I watched Nick's old relapse video and it made me realise that Rich hasn't been a good friend to Nick and did not care about him when he relapsed so maybe Nick tries to stay away from him. Rich mentioned that he has been visiting LV once a month but hasn't met up with Dustin and Nick at all..
I just wonder if they are meeting up offline when Rich Lux is in Las Vegas and they just don't talk about it. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why Dustin and Nick have started doing videos separately again? It's clear that they are still together. This is just a causal observation.

I don't know but I generally prefer them separate although I think Nicks content has gone really lazy recently, he just smokes and unboxes or moans. I quite enjoyed Dustins foray in to True Crime for a change.

Does anyone know why Dustin and Nick have started doing videos separately again? It's clear that they are still together. This is just a causal observation.

I don't know but I generally prefer them separate although I think Nicks content has gone really lazy recently, he just smokes and unboxes or moans. I quite enjoyed Dustins foray in to True Crime for a change.
You make a really good point about Nick's content being lazy recently and all of his moaning and groaning lately and getting high all the time. SMH.

Nick Snider uploaded a video today and he said that his mom is in the hospital and that she has covid19 pneumonia. He said that the reason why his content has been not good and lazy and depressing is because he has been worried about his mom.

Dustin and Nick want to move back to Florida now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The LV dream didn't last long did it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They blamed it on the desert! Go figure!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
surprise surprise Dustin thinks that it wasn't right for Ethan's mother to send that text to Moses. Dustin said that Ethan's mom can't give Trisha all that power and that there are other things that Ethan has been going on that could also cause Hila stress and those other things could cause Hila to miscarry. Dustin also talked about how Ethan knew how Trisha was before he hired Trisha. But Dustin said that both of them need to ignore either other. Dustin also said that there isn't nothing more for both Trisha and ethan to say going forward.

Has anyone been following the tit show between Karma,Nessa,Dre,Chris Avery Bennet,Truthsleuth,crazybish etc?