Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Oh thank you for that! I've been wondering if something is going on with her and Charles, she seems to be spending a lot of time with her friends at the moment which I don't remember her doing before and i had a feeling something wasn't quite right.
oh wow, I didn't know that she had been doing that. Mmm...interesting. I don't know much about her and Charles to form an opinion about them but some people seem to wonder why are they together. LMAO, oh goodness.

Reactions: 1

Namima

VIP Member
Did you see that Smoky Glow and Charles have legally separated and they will be getting a divorce? They separated back in May. of this year. OMG wow. I would have never thought that would happen right now.

hi there

have you seen this tweet by Smokey Glow, I'm shocked

hi there

have you seen this tweet by Smokey Glow, I'm shocked

Same, I saw Nosy Hausfrau tweeted a reply to her so I checked out SG page. Shook. So sad. SG has taken time out from YT and Twitter .. she must have been going through so much.

Do you guys follow Def Noodles ? He seems to have changed so much over the last year. I thought he was a sweet guy but wow, he has become a nasty POS.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Tea Time and Nick and Dustin have gotten into it again on twitter

Plus, I'm shocked that Nick and Dustin are still together. I just wonder when will the break up happen.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
surprise surprise Dustin thinks that it wasn't right for Ethan's mother to send that text to Moses. Dustin said that Ethan's mom can't give Trisha all that power and that there are other things that Ethan has been going on that could also cause Hila stress and those other things could cause Hila to miscarry. Dustin also talked about how Ethan knew how Trisha was before he hired Trisha. But Dustin said that both of them need to ignore either other. Dustin also said that there isn't nothing more for both Trisha and ethan to say going forward.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
BishCrazy talked about how Dre and Karma and the others kept asking him if he was going to come back to doing the podcast he said he know when he would come back to the podcast or if he did want to do it anymore. While that live Karma and Dre showed up in the chat. He said that he was going to change things up on this channel. That he doesn't want to make video after video about the same people all the time e.g. Nick and Dustin. That he wanted to do longer videos e.g. deep dives. He also talked about talking wanting to ask Truth SLeuth for some advice about how to do these deep dive youtube videos and about how to show/display receipts in those videos.. All I could think about it was that Truth Sleuth and Katie Joy don't get along and how he is a supporter of Katie Joy. I was thinking to myself was wait until he finds out that Truth Sleuth doesn't like Katie JOy and vice versa.

@Namima

I saw a little bit about those tweets between BB and Truth SLeuth. TS did try to help her. TS said somethings that I would have never thought about. I think that a lot of people are forgetting that the current youtube isn't the same youtube that it was 10 years ago. About a year or two years ago, one channel said that youtube was coming more corporate like and that you will be seeing a lot of changing coming down from the top.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Going to have a look now ...

Edit : SO FAKE :rolleyes:
Markus and Rich looking for a place together. But M does not want to buy together, does not want to feel trapped blah blah blah

Such bad acting.
Thank you. I didn't have the patience to watch that video. I don't blame Markus either.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Shelby had mentioned in one of her videos (the one about nick and dustin and that drama with those girls they invited to their house and started filming the house without their consent)that they were staying with a jeweller and that she had also visited their house and met the woman who turned out to be Jen Gerard, so I really don't know if Shelby was lying about Jen being a jeweller ?
Did you watched it’s Shelby e video about addressing everything? She talked about rich lux and She and Justice are good. But her and chime are not in a good place. I don’t like Chime anyway. I don’t really like Justice either. I don’t think she has ever talked about what Rich Lux said about Sebastian Soto and about him not giving rich lux the IP address. Thats what Rich Lux told the animal kingdom sc YouTube channel a few weeks back

Namima

VIP Member
I find Dustin to be so moany. He is such a negative person. He must be very draining to be around. Yes, he had the right to call out Reach Lux for the clickbait title of the vid and the thumbnail picture but then he got really salty about Rich. Quite nasty and spiteful. Very telling behaviour. I think Dustin still harbours alot of anger and jealousy towards RL over a few incidents - when Dustin was left at the amusement park AND being left out (by RL) to Jeffree Star's party. Who knows, I may be reading this wrong. I was quite surprised to see Sloan on RL's channel a few weeks ago.
Nick's silence on social media is quite worrying. I hope he's ok.
The drama community seems to have become smaller - Truth Sleuth hardly posts, I hardly get notifications for Tea Time & Drama Investigator, and the one lady (can't remember her name - she hated Nick, JS, Rich, Jaclyn Hill) suddenly passed away. Paige seems very hit and miss with her uploads. Rich is the clickbait king. Only Spill Sesh is a constant on my notifications.
Recently I've started to watch CC Suarez and The Chisme Report. WOACB is just nuts and non-stop drama, I can't handle her. Backwoods Barbi is also quite entertaining when she's not fighting with other Youtubers.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Oh yes, now I remember !!! And after that she distances herself from that group
Nick went live the other day on the daileys YouTube channel and I saw the link to the podcast on patreon and it doesn't work so that means that they don't do the podcast anymore. I didn't watch the live it was like 12 minutes long, I may watch it later

LasVegas702

VIP Member
i don't really understand,the cats died because of the smoke or did they catch fire? not that it matters but what if something else is going on? something about insurance and a fire gone wrong? hm......
on another note, Sloan will be uploading his first podcast on youtube and in one episode he features rich lux and in the trailer there is a part where Rich lux says that being associated with Jeffree dragged him down. It will be interesting to see what else he's going to say in the interview...
I just watched a video that was posted by Sunshinery on YouTube and the cats died of smoke. Also in the comments someone asked what happened to Nick and Dustin's dog and Sunshinery said that she didn't know. Because Nick is only talking about losing his two cats and Jen has a large dog that got out of the fire. I think that those people in Van luc7 live stream chat one of them was is Sunshinery are talking about the fact that the house Dustin and Nick lived with Jen caught fire twice. They all said that they lost everything. But it's clear that Dustin, Nick and Jen were able to get some things out of the house before the second fire, imo. After first fire there was mostly damaged the area were Jen lived in and the second fire cause damaged to the part of the house that Nick and Dustin lived in, imo. Jen posted a photo of a mug from Emily D Baker's YouTube channel if you look at her twitter page. About the dogs. I just see things about Birkin, I'm thinking that Birkin had to be put down and Nick doesn't want to talk about it publicly because he deleted some tweets about both of his dogs. These are tweets to Nick about Birkin not doing well heath wise. I didn't take any screenshots of Nick's deleted tweets regarding both dogs. Birkin either died or had to be put down and I think the same of the other dog too.
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 7.31.55 AM.png

@Namima Both my parents are feeling better now. They both are COVID negative and I'm covid negative too. My mom is still coughing for some reason. I'll probably just have her to call her doctor and see what the doctor says about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LasVegas702

VIP Member
@Hex @Namima

Does anyone here know why Dustin and Nick don't like Adam McIntyre, yeah I get that people think that he is annoying and what not but why do Dustin and Nick don't like him? Thank you

Namima

VIP Member
Ι don't know the details 100% but it looks like Bish came for Karma and Dre because they didn't support him and Katie Joy(?). He said some racist things about POC and called Karma P*do because she sleeps with her children in the same bed. Then Karma and Dre had a lot of youtube lives with Chris Avery Bennet and Nessa didn't have any of it because Karma didn't like Chris but then she started hanging out with him on her lives. Nessa wanted to remain neutral in those situations and didn't support Karma and Dre publicly. Then Chris started beefing with Tea Time ( I don't know why). In overall,everyone has beef with everyone.Karma deleted her youtube and twitter account. Bish deleted his twitter account and uploaded a 3 hour live calling out Karma and Dre.
Thanks !!!
Gosh, what an absolute mess. And Truth Sleuth is in the middle 😅 Did you see her Twitter fight with Backwoods Barbi ? BB blocked her after TS tried to give her advice on her YT vids.

Mayday

VIP Member
They’re being demonetised 😩
Wait really? I saw something about some new Youtube rule on 'influencer on influencer hate' or something that Angelika Oles talked about, but wasn't sure it meant them being demonetised? Surely if they're not actually using their content/clips it shouldn't matter?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I didn't see anything on twitter that confirms that Def Noodles lawsuit against KeemStar has been official dismissed yet on Pacer.
It's Shelby E just uploaded a video about the lawsuit being dismissed. SMH. and if it was dismissed one would think that Keemstar would have announced that but he has yet to based on what I've seen.
I'm quoting myself because I want to post a screenshot of a comment that someone left on It's Shelby E video and I think it's a really good comment and it makes some valid points about that video.

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 4.38.03 PM.png

lol and It's Shelby E replied with lol Karen. SMH. It's Shelby E just doesn't get it. and I still don't what rolled she played in that fake lawyer call situation either.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I didn't see anything on twitter that confirms that Def Noodles lawsuit against KeemStar has been official dismissed yet on Pacer.
It's Shelby E just uploaded a video about the lawsuit being dismissed. SMH. and if it was dismissed one would think that Keemstar would have announced that but he has yet to based on what I've seen.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
when the drama first started chris privated their account on twitter and then Chris came back to twitter and then they have reprivated their twitter account again. I don't know nothing about Nessa. I just know that Nicky ( from Tea Time) deleted their twitter account too as of this past Sunday.