Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
HFTT was offline for a few weeks and only just commented a few days back about receiving devastating news. RIP ❤

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
874D6D1A-B04C-4C1D-8C85-3EB5B1F1D605.jpeg
778B77B6-42DF-4AE0-9E22-053CF3012AE9.jpeg

let’s stick them here....
how to manipulate your audience and make them turn on your “enemy” 101

• Sick

Hex

Rich is trash and tries to capitalize on the deaths of so many people at astroworld using conspirancies and making fun of the whole situation. CANCEL HIM NOW.

Hex

I swear Rich only moves from one apartment to another just for content .

• Haha

Hex

Why is Nick always flexing that he is on drugs in every single video with Dustin?
Wasn't he like, complaining that people always mention his drug addiction and relapse?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Tea Time and Nick and Dustin have gotten into it again on twitter

Plus, I'm shocked that Nick and Dustin are still together. I just wonder when will the break up happen.

Rich hasn't seen Dustin and Nick ever since they got together. The used to be really close and they would visit each other and collab every 3 months. The pandemic is not an excuse because Rich has always visited Las Vegas 2 times this year. I have a feeling that Rich wanted Nick but Nick liked Dustin so Rich got heartbroken. Also,are we 100% sure that Nick and Dustin moved to Nevada? Where is the proof? and why did the move there?

Last edited:

Hex

come to think of it there hasn't been any videos lately of them driving around Las Vegas, they mostly just seem to do voiceovers.

it's really really sketchy. Even on their instagram they haven't posted being out and about in Nevada. I have a feeling they only visited for a short amount of time and now they pretend they've moved there.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looks like it's all kicking off again, James marriott is arguing with Jaackmate on twitter, and defending James Charles' recent stuff.

Inabber is back to making unfunny commentary videos where he criticises YouTubers...I can't believe I ever liked his videos I cringed so hard at his James Charles one like...your shipment of attention is in the post mate.
I can’t watch him at all, the way he laughs at himself while he’s talking, his information is always completely wrong, he’s awful!!!

Hex

Shelby said that the house that burned down is just outside Dallas. So what happened to Dustin and Nick when they were in Nevada ? What happened and they left Nevada(las vegas) and now why are they staying in Dallas? I remember them saying it was their dream to move to nevada.?hm...

LasVegas702

VIP Member
why is it a shock?
with the way the Nick talked about how he thinks that his mother got Covid, I would think that Dustin would have been socially distancing from people still and still wearing his mask. Maybe he did still wear his mask. but still got COVID.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
well Petty Paige has removed that video
So being a 90 day fiancé commentary channel worked out about as well as the relationships on the actual show then 😂😂😂

I almost forgot Wetty Betty existed bless her, I imagine her channel must be pretty much dead I never hear about her anymore

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member
when i saw that the cats died i literally lost it inside,i hate when animals suffer this way. i wonder where the cats where and couldn't escape?
but where are the two dogs that Nick and Dustin had?

did you see tea time's tweet about insurance fraud? and did you see the last reply tweet about peter monn and car insurance fraud? omg, I don't know if both of those tweets are true

• Wow

Hex

Yes !!! It came up on my Twitter feed a few days ago. Can you give me background info to it ?

Ι don't know the details 100% but it looks like Bish came for Karma and Dre because they didn't support him and Katie Joy(?). He said some racist things about POC and called Karma P*do because she sleeps with her children in the same bed. Then Karma and Dre had a lot of youtube lives with Chris Avery Bennet and Nessa didn't have any of it because Karma didn't like Chris but then she started hanging out with him on her lives. Nessa wanted to remain neutral in those situations and didn't support Karma and Dre publicly. Then Chris started beefing with Tea Time ( I don't know why). In overall,everyone has beef with everyone.Karma deleted her youtube and twitter account. Bish deleted his twitter account and uploaded a 3 hour live calling out Karma and Dre.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Oooh what’s the tea?
Honestly I still don't fully grasp it but here's what I've gathered:

- Chey, an ex gf of a YouTuber named Slazo comes forward talking about how abusive he was as an ex BF in a twitlonger, there's stuff in there that sounds like sexual assault. She mentions that she was 14 and idk if just me but I assumed Slazo was an adult at the time.

- a group of YouTubers comes to the ex gfs defence (which I get bc you want to defend the victim of such a thing)

- one of those YouTubers is ImAllexx, who knew Slazo irl and even had Slazo live with him for a month. So this added a lot of credibility.

- Slazo does a video. He was only just 16 when dating the girl himself. (Still why tf are you having sex with a 14 yo even at 16 but a bit less bad than if he was 18+)

Admits he wasn't the best boyfriend and brings up things Chey didn't touch on (basically using her for sex never visited on her period, suggested coming off/changing her medication BC it was lowering her sex drive) and I have to be honest I still think he comes across as v scummy back then but he fully denies the sexual assault, shows some messages Chey didn't show that show her coming onto/initiating sexting. He says some of the messages were poor taste jokes and he's ashamed of the person he was back then. I'm more dubious than the rest of the internet (who see him now as fully innocent), BC some of that stuff was just red flag central but I also know im not the person I was at 16.

- the ire of the internet shifts to ImAlexx when it comes out he never spoke to Slazo after cheys allegations just immediately dropped him.

- Chey goes quiet after slazos response

- discord screenshots are leaked seeming to indicate that a group of people (imallexx, kwite, hyojin) look to have pressured Chey into releasing the twitlonger to damage slazos career.

- people now think imallexx is a backstabbing snake.

- despite my distaste for Alex I'm reserving judgement because he has remained adamant that Slazo is predatory to women and I'm wondering if Alex may have some receipts.

- however that's still uncool cause it would then mean Alex silently sat on the information Slazo was preying on women but kept it quiet until now.

Honestly this tea has so many layers Its more of an onion. I'm so confused.

Hex

Nick said for Jaclyn that it shows she is insecure because she shades her ex husband and shows to the world that she is doing better now with her new bf that she was doing while she was married with Jon but wasn't he the one who literally DRAGGED his ex when he died of overdose and saying things like Karma came to collect and pity stuff like that? wow Nick You were already in the low but with this you go even lower!! You are a disgusting human being .

Very traditional

VIP Member
Oh thank you for that! I've been wondering if something is going on with her and Charles, she seems to be spending a lot of time with her friends at the moment which I don't remember her doing before and i had a feeling something wasn't quite right.

She posted this back on Aug 10 and said that she was taking off for the rest of the month of August 2021.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I just watched a video that was posted by Sunshinery on YouTube and the cats died of smoke. Also in the comments someone asked what happened to Nick and Dustin's dog and Sunshinery said that she didn't know. Because Nick is only talking about losing his two cats and Jen has a large dog that got out of the fire. I think that those people in Van luc7 live stream chat one of them was is Sunshinery are talking about the fact that the house Dustin and Nick lived with Jen caught fire twice. They all said that they lost everything. But it's clear that Dustin, Nick and Jen were able to get some things out of the house before the second fire, imo. After first fire there was mostly damaged the area were Jen lived in and the second fire cause damaged to the part of the house that Nick and Dustin lived in, imo. Jen posted a photo of a mug from Emily D Baker's YouTube channel if you look at her twitter page. About the dogs. I just see things about Birkin, I'm thinking that Birkin had to be put down and Nick doesn't want to talk about it publicly because he deleted some tweets about both of his dogs. These are tweets to Nick about Birkin not doing well heath wise. I didn't take any screenshots of Nick's deleted tweets regarding both dogs. Birkin either died or had to be put down and I think the same of the other dog too. View attachment 1776998

@Namima Both my parents are feeling better now. They both are COVID negative and I'm covid negative too. My mom is still coughing for some reason. I'll probably just have her to call her doctor and see what the doctor says about that.
I was wrong Birkin probably just had a health scare because in the video that Nick uploaded he talked about his two dogs and that he picked them up before leaving the house once he knew the house was on fire. Sorry for the confusion. Nick said that there is a lot of their stuff in storage, he also said that they are suing the owner of the house that Jen was renting. I don't know now much rights Dustin and Nick will have because they were just living there and they are not the renters, Jen is. This is going to be interesting. I could be wrong about that.

• Angry