Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hex

I watched Nick's old relapse video and it made me realise that Rich hasn't been a good friend to Nick and did not care about him when he relapsed so maybe Nick tries to stay away from him. Rich mentioned that he has been visiting LV once a month but hasn't met up with Dustin and Nick at all..

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I watched Alex’s livestream explaining everything. He didn’t leave to focus on his own videos. He was actually kicked off the podcast and wasn’t paid for any of them. Also kicked off a live show he was meant to be doing with Jack and the other guy. Then at VidCon Jack and him were meant to do a meet and greet, but Jack decided last minute not to turn up and Alex had to meet everyone without an explanation as to where Jack was. He was also meant to be in that recent video about the podcast, Jack asked him to be in it. He then saw the tweet saying it was dropping tomorrow and then realized what was happening.

Alex still stands by the podcast he did with Alfie and claims he still no longer believes in majority of the things he said before. He said he doesn’t have any problems with Alfie and he didn’t go on the podcast to go hard on Alfie. He says he wasn’t an original guest. Inabber was, but then inabber invited Alex. He said he was only on there to discuss the state of the commentary community and the rest of YouTube.

Yeah that’s all I can remember but it was a quite a bit of ranting. Should be still on YouTube.
Haha so just like in the Alfie interview he’s trying to make lame excuses.

It’s amazing how some of these youtube buddies suddenly turn on each other isn’t it. Money isn’t a good mix with friends. Keep it separately

Hex

Who is this Vanessa person that It's ShelbyE talked about in her video today.? regarding the Rich, Dustin, Nick, Van Luc 7 and Petty Paige drama. Thanks.

I watched this video by Shelby and ugh why does she have to include herself in the drama and even make a video about it? I think Vanessa is Van Luc's real name but maybe i'm wrong

Very traditional

VIP Member
I'm still not sure I believe it's true! I also wish they'd go back to their own channels, all the couple stuff is cringe and should be kept for the couples channel in my opinion.

QUOTE="Namima, post: 3239237, member: 30146"]
And buying an 11 bedroom house ... 😬
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Alex is an absolute snake. I’ve said it from the start I can’t stand the little twerp. He’s a snake and he’s a liar and I’m delighted people are seeing it.

Wasn’t he cleaning his house or moving house when he missed the happy hour pod cast 😂
Is this the new “my dog at my homework “ 😆
He is boring as fuck as well

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Oh yes, now I remember !!! And after that she distances herself from that group
did you know that Dustin and Nick and Jen were in two separate fires and not just one? I don't know all the details but there was two people in a stream that talked about it on van luc7 last Iive stream. one of them said that they were Able to hear about the story from another point of view.

• Wow

LasVegas702

VIP Member
i don't really understand,the cats died because of the smoke or did they catch fire? not that it matters but what if something else is going on? something about insurance and a fire gone wrong? hm......
on another note, Sloan will be uploading his first podcast on youtube and in one episode he features rich lux and in the trailer there is a part where Rich lux says that being associated with Jeffree dragged him down. It will be interesting to see what else he's going to say in the interview...
I agree with you about the cats but I think that the died because of the fire and Nick was mad because the firefighter wouldn't let him go back into the house for 2 seconds to get the cats out. SMH. Nick is out of mind still probably because it was his mother's cats. But what happened to Nicks and Dustin's two small dogs, did they give them away or something?

Yeah I just saw that about Sloan talking about his podcast. I saw that about Rich Lux, I agree it should be interesting.

Edited to add: the Iive stream with van luc7 is 4 hours long and it was talked about the dustin and nick fire at the end. I'll for the the timestamp sometime today.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
I can’t watch him at all, the way he laughs at himself while he’s talking, his information is always completely wrong, he’s awful!!!
Yeah he's just so cringey through and through. Like a smug little schoolboy who thinks he's great. and why is his face so red and shiny ? Is this just me being weird? Or my screen? He looks gross

He's instantly turned on James Charles though with a RAPID post Tati upload (not so done with drama/commentary after all...I look forward to him squirming in a future podcast) so I look forward to the rest of his mates suddenly pretending they haven't been kissing up to him the last year 😂😂😂

The first rule of the commentary community is that you can only trust Angelika 👍

Hex

Dustin and Nick live with an old woman in a house XD The woman is a jeweller or something,she has a lot of money and the house she owns is the one that Bianca raided during her visit with Rosalin

• Haha

Hex

@Hex @Namima

Does anyone here know why Dustin and Nick don't like Adam McIntyre, yeah I get that people think that he is annoying and what not but why do Dustin and Nick don't like him? Thank you

No i don't. Did you see that Rich is on the same medication/injection ( semaglutide ) as amberlynn to lose weight? Lipo,tummy tuck and now this? Τhis drug is prescribed mostly for diabetic people (only suitable for type 2) ( I don't remember Rich ever saying he is diabetic until his new video) or obese people (but rich isn't obese?) this man always goes for the easiest options to lose weight.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I find him SO WEIRD 🤣🤣
He belongs back with peter Monn crying about the mean kids who bullied him 34 years ago. He can’t seem to keep friends at all.

I just saw Monn has uploaded a vlog thats over 2 hours long. That a lot of crying about his mummy and how she loves Halloween/Christmas/alcohol.....
I’m tempted to put it on later and do Moaning Monn bingo.

Paige and nick are doing a video about Sebastian Williams attending JH’s party later!

Im interested to see how they bounce off each other without that awful Lux idiot there
Me too!! I don’t mind Paige and Nick as we’ve said they’re the best ones!

Moaning monn bingo has to become a thing

• Haha

Hex

I see Shelby has made a documentary/vlog style about her life. Literally nobody cares? She has also stolen all of Rich's quotes like 'the house' ' moses bring me my water' etc

• Haha