Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
It’s totally about her 😂 she’s crazy, granted 2 hours writing shit about Dustin Dailey would make anyone crack, what a manipulative bitch though!!!!
I can’t believe she’s written on twitter about doing heroin cos of drama. So manipulative. Never seen anything like it. As much as Dusty can be catty he’s not responsible for that shit.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Nick and Dustin have moved to Florida, no matter how much they want to convince us they haven't. They even have their dogs with them.
You don't see those kind of trees in Nevada and the trees look the same as the ones I saw in Nick's videos when he was back in Florida.

Also, yeah I know you read here you two and that this video is about what I said about Nick. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
they finally gave a house tour before they moved out of las vegas and back to florida and they are going to stop at the Grand Canyon because Nick has never seen it.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
wasn't the fake caller the woman who claimed was a paralegal and involved with Trisha's legal team? Turns out she is a con artist because she didn't know how to say certain legal terms.
yes the fake caller is someone that claimed to be a paralegal, there is now they are a paralegal and part of Trisha Legal's team. I don't think that caller was a women, they sounded like a man that tried to sound like a woman. I'm just trying to figure out was it Rich, Sebastian and It's shelby's idea to have this person call Sebastian and It's shelby e channel for clicks and views and also why was Rich Lux so friendly with this caller then they were so mean to Sebastian Soto., Rich Lux didn't even try to defend Sebastian Soto during the phone call.