Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Alex used to co-host Jack’s podcast, he left so he could focus on his own videos I think. Posted this on Alfie’s thread (not verbatim) but I am so disappointed Alex bottled it! And equally really surprised he took offence to Jack calling him out. I know they’ve made up and gotten over it but ffs, get a grip. It just goes to show the power Alfie and that ilk seem to have, all everybody seems to do is stroke their bloody egos! Alex had the perfect opportunity to dig his claws in and refused. i really don’t see how Alfie was so alluring in that moment like what changed! 😂

Now that I’m here though... can I cheekily admit that I find jack quite fit and I SO would, if I had the chance? 🍆 I don’t know what it is about him, perhaps it’s cos he’s a bit grumpy, but like... I would, I really would. 😂

Reactions: 10

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If I remember correctly it’s been a bit, Alfie said he got a 4K advance for his first book in defense of them saying he did it for a big money grab. Again could be wrong, but that doesn’t sound like a confusing statement to me. He clearly said he got an advance for 4K, which isn’t a lot for a deal honestly. I think that’s what they were “ohhhing” about. I’m pretty sure they both just like us understand that he obviously got paid further for copies that were sold.

And no just because Jack was/is friends with Alex does not mean that he knows his stance on Alfie lol. For one they were not even close and only recently became friends in the first place. For two I really don’t think Alfie or any of the people they frequently make vids on are a discussion among those people unless there’s an actual story tbh. And for three even if he did know his stance he could still think he bottled it from what I’ve been seeing from most of the complaints.

I just can’t imagine Alex would make that livestream saying that if he knew Jack knew he doesn’t like Alfie lol. Either way I saw a few days ago after they spoke that they’re apparently doing a podcast or video (can’t remember) together so we will know for sure then.
I disagree, I think Alex and nab massively bottled it but we don’t have to agree.

Also, Alex in that video said ‘merch is something I try to avoid’ his story last night on Instagram was how his merch had sold out.

Basically all these little idiots on these commentary channels, want to slag off the bigger guys, til they become the bigger guys, then they want to back track what they said and do exactly what they slagged off.

‘Oh Alfie you said your constantly reinvesting your profits back into your content and you are and we can tell’ 😂😂 Jesus Christ if that’s not squirming I don’t know what is. I could make the same content as Alfie with an iPhone, my MacBook and perhaps a drone/gopro. He’s not got any expensive sets, he doesn’t hire in other people, it’s just him filming his life. It’s not a big production.

Anyway I could go on all day about this so I’ll shut up and agree to disagree 👍

Reactions: 5

Hex

Here for the tea allegedly dead after receiving devastating news about her health.

• Sad
  • Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I watch Jackmaate came across him with the Zoella calendar commentary...

Tbh most of the people who call out people then end up backtracking once they get a bit bigger themselves. Bit like all the shit family drama atm, they don’t actually believe what they say they are doing it for the views/ jumping on the hype

Jackmaate seems to be one of the only ones who doesn’t backtrack and will happily meet up with these people to discuss it to their faces.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This is why I say we would be friends in real life. Screenshotting and sharing shady gifs amongst ourselves
I know she has her own thread but can we just take a moment to say congratulations to the new Parents 😏
No wonder Wendy is going from rehab to A&E 🤷‍♀️

7286EB4D-9642-4FE9-8A97-EA8D90C966A9.jpeg

A881C99F-BE64-4E70-BA72-B22A6A3AAE22.png

Low key, This is me 😂😂

imo I believe Alex when he says he has no problems with Alfie. He has been doing slight drags on the commentary community long before that podcast and I honestly haven’t heard him speak about Alfie negatively in ages.

Jack obviously has issues with Alfie and so do many of the people who watch them both, and I think peoples ideas that he bottled it have to do with him not doing what they wanted. That’s why they want people like Jack and Angelika to come in, because they still feel way.

Well Alex and inabber don’t. I don’t see the big deal. They should be allowed to change their opinions. Especially ones from like two years ago. They seem to want to distance themselves from their past.
See, I couldn’t take Alex seriously because I was waiting to see him wet himself and wondering who would have to change his nappy.
He was like a little kid in the head masters office. He deflected every question. Throwing it back to “the Paul brothers” and the American YouTubers, stumbling over his words and his (non) argument, he looked scared to answer Alfie at all let alone disagree with him. 😂
I don’t think he was prepared for the interview/conversation at all and maybe that’s why,
He made such a rats arse of it.
He came across so badly, he brought nothing to the discussion, he was like a kid saying he was sorry and he won’t do it again, at least Fraser tried to have a conversation about the accusations “hard lad” Alfie was chucking around I also don’t think he changed his opinion so much as he didn’t want to offend a bigger YouTuber, he had no problem chucking the rest of them under the bus once Alfie knew it wasn’t him that said xyz
I don’t watch his content at all but I wanna call him uploads of a wimpy kid 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

GossWhore

VIP Member
These Drama Channels are falling out everrrdayyy

So to add -- theres TeaSpill (TS) and HereForTheTea(HFTT) aka Sam drama involving Jaclyn Hill (JH) and Jeffree Star(JS*)

I will try and summarise because this has been pop poppin AWFF on Twitter

1. SEPT 2018 -- HFTT and TS were in the middle of doing a series on JH but JS* direct messaged TS informing them that JH mental health was not OK

2. HFTT and TS, therefore, canceled the series due to these DMs

3. HFTT received a lot of hate for the abrupt cancelation and she has had enough!!!!

4. MARCH 2019 -- HFTT has now leaked the messages between TS and JS* (Which was not her place to, but hey tea is tea) -- I don't think she appreciated JS* targetting her only for JH health i.e. "Is Sams goal to make someone take their life? Plus HFTT HATTTTESSSSSS JS*

5. Although she has only JUST leaked these, she did message JH in September giving the info she knew about her mental health -- JH was fake outraged imo

6. People including HFTT are saying JS* manipulated the whole situation to get the series canceled.
HFTT took ALL the heat (Some even speculating JS* has part ownership in Morphe or he was worried JH drama/bad Morphe press would impact his Morphe sales as JH and JS* are both heavily affiliated with Morphe)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If anyone is interested in the fallout between Jack and I’m Alex after the podcast drama.
(Alex and Fraser became Alfie’s puppy’s for a day on his pointless knob podcast, jack called them out on it, Jack and Alex had a fight in the twitter playground)
The podcast is up now. The youtube version is up today I think.
Just Incase anyone was following 😉

Reactions: 3

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nick snider is 100% trash.
I mean just keep quiet and keep up with the pretending to date Dustin 😐 both are fucking idiots

Mayday

VIP Member
I saw James Charles said he 'believes in free speech' but is trying to get all drama/commentary channels deleted now. 😂

• Wow

SailorCelestial

Does anyone know why Smokey glow hasn't posted for weeks? She bugs me but I still watch her and it's very unusual for her to be absent for so long??
I'm honestly not sure why she doesn't have a thread on this site. I used to watch her, but I unsubbed because it became apparent that she barely did any research on her topics. She often gets basic information wrong and never acknowledges it when pointed out to her. I ger that a lot of people like her, but jesus christ she needs to stop phoning her work in.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

So to add -- theres TeaSpill (TS) and HereForTheTea(HFTT) aka Sam drama involving Jaclyn Hill (JH) and Jeffree Star(JS*)

1. SEPT 2018 -- HFTT and TS were in the middle of doing a series on JH but JS* direct messaged TS informing them that JH mental health was not OK
View attachment 9557

View attachment 9555

3. HFTT received a lot of hate for the abrupt cancelation and she has had enough!!!!

4. MARCH 2019 -- HFTT has now leaked the messages between TS and JS* (Which was not her place to, but hey tea is tea) -- I don't think she appreciated JS* targetting her only for JH health i.e. "Is Sams goal to make someone take their life? Plus HFTT HATTTTESSSSSS JS*
View attachment 9558

5. Although she has only JUST leaked these, she did message JH in September giving the info she knew about her mental health -- JH was fake outraged imo

View attachment 9559
6. People including HFTT are saying JS* manipulated the whole situation to get the series canceled.
HFTT took ALL the heat (Some even speculating JS* has part ownership in Morphe or he was worried JH drama/bad Morphe press would impact his Morphe sales as JH and JS* are both heavily affiliated with Morphe)
Genuinely thought I was the only one following this lot 😂
HFTT Is absolutely hated in the YouTube community now. I haven’t heard anyone say a good word about her in a very long time. Jeffree is a bitch for sure, Shane Dawson saved his ass, but he manages to get away with it and I do think some drama channels are on the payroll for sure.
I did however hear Sam has unblocked peter monn and they’re now friends again 🙄 because that’s not gonna end in disaster.
I can’t STAND peter Moan. He’s just a larger, American John Kuckian.
Dustin Dailey is a little moaning bitch as well.
The biggest drama right now still seems to be around the rewired soul.
The shit that’s still going on there is crazy 🙄

Hex

Rich is the one to talk about Amberlynn Reid. He didn't follow a healthy diet to lose weight,instead he chose the easiest option.Surgery. So the fact that he criticises Amberlynn not wanting surgery because she is afraid is pretty laughable .He shouldn't have an opinion on her weight loss when he NEVER had a healthy diet.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think Rich Lux definitely is, I did watch him from time to time but it did become the Jeffree show for a while after they met.
I can’t stand rich lux. The fact he met up with Peter Monn makes me like him even less.
Even if he’s not physically getting a pay out any interactions with Jeffree/Trisha/Shane or any of the big Youtubers boost their profiles.

The uk drama channels are annoying. I agree with @Srh1984 about Alex and inabber 😂 inabber spends his own videos guff laughing at his own jokes, I’m being picky af but it gets to me😂 🤦‍♀️
Alex came across like a beg-a-friend. 🤨
“Please like me Alfie” he bottled it from the start when he started bringing up the Americans 🤷‍♀️
True Geordie talked about it on his podcast yesterday, I don’t think he wants to get too involved but at least he recognised Alfie came across as a massive twat. 😎

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
So hyped for this thread.

Bit left field but has anyone been following the Rewired Soul & Repzilla drama? Never trust a drama channel that says they're not a drama channel (and never trust a person who refers to themselves as a good/kind/too trusting/too empathetic/honest person in every single conversation they have)

View attachment 9550View attachment 9551

Alex and jack did a podcast together?! What’s Keemstar got to do with anything.
I’m confused 😂
Keemstar is a fully grown man desperately flexing on people barely out of school...the fact that someone let Keen produce a baby with them, actively wanted it even, is just... bewildering.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So hyped for this thread.

Bit left field but has anyone been following the Rewired Soul & Repzilla drama? Never trust a drama channel that says they're not a drama channel (and never trust a person who refers to themselves as a good/kind/too trusting/too empathetic/honest person in every single conversation they have)
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god he’s fucking evil! Strong words but I was just watching the live stream with Dustin Dayley/Nick Snider and Ashley and they were talking about TRS outing Ashley’s “gambling addiction” She did a solo live stream the day after explaining how he never “helped her” like he’s pretending he did 😂 she hadn’t even confided in him.
He’s so fucking creepy!! I’ve been watching him since he’s come back and he’s full out ignoring the negative reaction 🤦‍♀️
He’s like the new Peter Monn (who is still my favourite hate watch 😂)
I can’t stand Dustin at all. I like Ashley and I like how they all stood against TRS but I’m so angry he’s back like nothing happened!
I do like petty Paige too but that girl gets all the facts wrong 😂
@GossWhore introduced me to daytime tea time for non youtube drama.
I’m liking her a LOT now Wendy Williams is......... god knows what Wendy Williams is 🤨

• Haha

Ozilla

View attachment 9557

View attachment 9555

View attachment 9558

View attachment 9559
Jeffree is so shady. I avoid his crap when ever I can. He likes to throw shade to elevate himself.

Hex

Dustin said that twitter has permanently banned him now. LMAO. OMG. Dustin said that he was banned because he said that he posted a tik tok with Celine Dion's song and he said that Sony claimed it. He said that they were glad that they have been banned from twitter because they were getting into so many fights with people on twitter.

Is this a valid reason for a twitter account to be taken down? Many songs get claimed daily but accounts cannot get deleted that easily unless Dustin used hate speech or something.