Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick and Dustin have moved to Florida, no matter how much they want to convince us they haven't. They even have their dogs with them.
You don't see those kind of trees in Nevada and the trees look the same as the ones I saw in Nick's videos when he was back in Florida.

Also, yeah I know you read here you two and that this video is about what I said about Nick. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Here for the tea allegedly dead after receiving devastating news about her health.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just heard this, died in her sleep, how odd it’s all happened so fast with little or no information about what happened.

Has petty Paige commented? 😐

• Wow
HFTT was offline for a few weeks and only just commented a few days back about receiving devastating news. RIP ❤

Petty Page said that she was taking a twitter break back on Nov. 5, 2021 and she posted a tweet on Nov. 7, 2021 but nothing about Here for the Tea.

Nick snider is 100% trash.
I mean just keep quiet and keep up with the pretending to date Dustin 😐 both are bleeping idiots

Reactions: 3
Rich is trash and tries to capitalize on the deaths of so many people at astroworld using conspirancies and making fun of the whole situation. CANCEL HIM NOW.

Nick snider is 100% trash.
I mean just keep quiet and keep up with the pretending to date Dustin 😐 both are bleeping idiots
But did you see Nick's IG insta story was the yesterday, it was like that Nick had doubled down. Yikes. He didn't even mentioned Sam's name.

Reactions: 1
But did you see Nick's IG insta story was the yesterday, it was like that Nick had doubled down. Yikes. He didn't even mentioned Sam's name.
they really are disgusting humans.
Nick looks awful since hooking up with dustbin.

Nick and Dustin have moved to Florida, no matter how much they want to convince us they haven't. They even have their dogs with them.
You don't see those kind of trees in Nevada and the trees look the same as the ones I saw in Nick's videos when he was back in Florida.

Also, yeah I know you read here you two and that this video is about what I said about Nick. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
they finally gave a house tour before they moved out of las vegas and back to florida and they are going to stop at the Grand Canyon because Nick has never seen it.

they finally gave a house tour before they moved out of las vegas and back to florida and they are going to stop at the Grand Canyon because Nick has never seen it.

They could not afford LV lifestyle and blamed it on heat and humidity

• Haha
Does anyone know why Smokey glow hasn't posted for weeks? She bugs me but I still watch her and it's very unusual for her to be absent for so long??
I'm honestly not sure why she doesn't have a thread on this site. I used to watch her, but I unsubbed because it became apparent that she barely did any research on her topics. She often gets basic information wrong and never acknowledges it when pointed out to her. I ger that a lot of people like her, but jesus christ she needs to stop phoning her work in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dustin can f off

and the same with Petty Paige too. Dustin talked about Petty's twitter spaces and I tried to find it but I could not find it. Dustin said that Petty paige talked about the changes going on in the Drama community. SMH. Dustin and Petty both are not in a space to talk about it IMO. I looked at Petty's twitter page and SMH. 😔 I'm tired now. She's just a disgusting human being.

Dustin can f off

and the same with Petty Paige too. Dustin talked about Petty's twitter spaces and I tried to find it but I could not find it. Dustin said that Petty paige talked about the changes going on in the Drama community. SMH. Dustin and Petty both are not in a space to talk about it IMO. I looked at Petty's twitter page and SMH. 😔 I'm tired now. She's just a disgusting human being.

I gave up on these two cause they are a lost cause and finally unsubbed from their channels. My youtube feed is so clean at the moment. I am only subbed to Rich Lux right now cause he is somewhat entertaining but Nick and Dustin are full of negativity and toxicity. Let me know when they break up Lasvegas702 cause this is gonna be a shitshow i do not want to miss!

• Haha
I gave up on these two cause they are a lost cause and finally unsubbed from their channels. My youtube feed is so clean at the moment. I am only subbed to Rich Lux right now cause he is somewhat entertaining but Nick and Dustin are full of negativity and toxicity. Let me know when they break up Lasvegas702 cause this is gonna be a shitshow i do not want to miss!
Will do!!. I agree with you about Nick, Dustin and Rich.

I'm trying to figure out why jeffree star's past camera man is back for some reason. I'm shocked about that. And now Jeffree Star's former assistant is now back to liking some of jeffree Star's IG post again. Mmm... interesting. Jeffree Star posted that he will be uploading to youtube more often in the future.

Dustin said that twitter has permanently banned him now. LMAO. OMG. Dustin said that he was banned because he said that he posted a tik tok with Celine Dion's song and he said that Sony claimed it. He said that they were glad that they have been banned from twitter because they were getting into so many fights with people on twitter.