Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see how WillNE/Memeulous/ImAllexx/James Marriott made a group channel and left out iNabber😬😬 inabber ending up going ona bit of a twitter tirade about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Them four did a video that fans enjoyed (I found it funny too tbh) so rode the hype and created a channel

I don’t think inabber is as much a part of their friendship group as he likes to pretend, he’s not got the same type of humour & tbh he showed his colours on Twitter, snappy and angry when something doesn’t go his way, he literally blocked them out of anger instead of talking to them, I’m not surprised they didn’t want him involved

well Petty Paige has removed that video
So being a 90 day fiancé commentary channel worked out about as well as the relationships on the actual show then 😂😂😂

I almost forgot Wetty Betty existed bless her, I imagine her channel must be pretty much dead I never hear about her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to the Podcast with Nick and Dustin Daily talking about Rich Lux's ex friend Lush? Was it a good podcast?

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.14.10 AM.png

Well Dustin Daily and Rich Lux are over right now. I wonder what Nick Snider has to say about that. If you go to Dustin's twitter account you can see all of the tweets that Dustin has sent about Rich Lux.

• Haha
None of my friends have any interest in this stuff so I've come here! So Nick and Dustin is a thing?
That's a really good question. I'm not sure but it sounds like they are.
Because this post is really interesting and it's hinting that they are in relationship.

None of my friends have any interest in this stuff so I've come here! So Nick and Dustin is a thing?
it looks like yes according to this tweet, I don't usually look at this ladies twitter account.

it looks like yes according to this tweet, I don't usually look at this ladies twitter account.

Attachments

Last edited:
It really does! let's hope they elaborate! Or someone will do a video about them I'm sure

That's a really good question. I'm not sure but it sounds like they are.
Because this post is really interesting and it's hinting that they are in relationship.

Reactions: 1