Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all saw Alfie Deyes call INabber and Alex into the headmasters office and give them detention and a clip around the ear.
Yesterday jaaaaaaaackmate clapped back (imo his upload was spot on) which lead to Alex and jack (who used to do a podcast together) to “fall out” on Twitter.
But does anyone watch these channels are what do you think of them?
Petty Paige, Dustin Dayley, The Viewers Voice, Jaaaackmate, here for the tea etc.
They seem to fall out with each other more than anything.

I do enjoy some of their uploads even though most focus of American drama.
Did anyone follow what happened with the rewired soul or Jack/Alex/Fraser/Alfie yesterday.
Thoughts?

And Who’s the best in your opinion?

Reactions: 1
I watch Jackmaate came across him with the Zoella calendar commentary...

Tbh most of the people who call out people then end up backtracking once they get a bit bigger themselves. Bit like all the tit family drama atm, they don’t actually believe what they say they are doing it for the views/ jumping on the hype

Jackmaate seems to be one of the only ones who doesn’t backtrack and will happily meet up with these people to discuss it to their faces.

Reactions: 5
5A996D11-82B0-4212-A616-04EA64801E7B.jpeg
56E59E25-7E5F-4DD9-AF53-81924A77E159.jpeg

Alex and jack did a podcast together?! What’s Keemstar got to do with anything.
I’m confused 😂

So hyped for this thread.

Bit left field but has anyone been following the Rewired Soul & Repzilla drama? Never trust a drama channel that says they're not a drama channel (and never trust a person who refers to themselves as a good/kind/too trusting/too empathetic/honest person in every single conversation they have)

View attachment 9550View attachment 9551

Alex and jack did a podcast together?! What’s Keemstar got to do with anything.
I’m confused 😂
Keemstar is a fully grown man desperately flexing on people barely out of school...the fact that someone let Keen produce a baby with them, actively wanted it even, is just... bewildering.

Reactions: 3
So hyped for this thread.

Bit left field but has anyone been following the Rewired Soul & Repzilla drama? Never trust a drama channel that says they're not a drama channel (and never trust a person who refers to themselves as a good/kind/too trusting/too empathetic/honest person in every single conversation they have)
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god he’s bleeping evil! Strong words but I was just watching the live stream with Dustin Dayley/Nick Snider and Ashley and they were talking about TRS outing Ashley’s “gambling addiction” She did a solo live stream the day after explaining how he never “helped her” like he’s pretending he did 😂 she hadn’t even confided in him.
He’s so bleeping creepy!! I’ve been watching him since he’s come back and he’s full out ignoring the negative reaction 🤦‍♀️
He’s like the new Peter Monn (who is still my favourite hate watch 😂)
I can’t stand Dustin at all. I like Ashley and I like how they all stood against TRS but I’m so angry he’s back like nothing happened!
I do like petty Paige too but that girl gets all the facts wrong 😂
@GossWhore introduced me to daytime tea time for non youtube drama.
I’m liking her a LOT now Wendy Williams is......... god knows what Wendy Williams is 🤨

• Haha
These Drama Channels are falling out everrrdayyy

So to add -- theres TeaSpill (TS) and HereForTheTea(HFTT) aka Sam drama involving Jaclyn Hill (JH) and Jeffree Star(JS*)

I will try and summarise because this has been pop poppin AWFF on Twitter

1. SEPT 2018 -- HFTT and TS were in the middle of doing a series on JH but JS* direct messaged TS informing them that JH mental health was not OK

2. HFTT and TS, therefore, canceled the series due to these DMs

3. HFTT received a lot of hate for the abrupt cancelation and she has had enough!!!!

4. MARCH 2019 -- HFTT has now leaked the messages between TS and JS* (Which was not her place to, but hey tea is tea) -- I don't think she appreciated JS* targetting her only for JH health i.e. "Is Sams goal to make someone take their life? Plus HFTT HATTTTESSSSSS JS*

5. Although she has only JUST leaked these, she did message JH in September giving the info she knew about her mental health -- JH was fake outraged imo

6. People including HFTT are saying JS* manipulated the whole situation to get the series canceled.
HFTT took ALL the heat (Some even speculating JS* has part ownership in Morphe or he was worried JH drama/bad Morphe press would impact his Morphe sales as JH and JS* are both heavily affiliated with Morphe)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Alex used to co-host Jack’s podcast, he left so he could focus on his own videos I think. Posted this on Alfie’s thread (not verbatim) but I am so disappointed Alex bottled it! And equally really surprised he took offence to Jack calling him out. I know they’ve made up and gotten over it but ffs, get a grip. It just goes to show the power Alfie and that ilk seem to have, all everybody seems to do is stroke their bloody egos! Alex had the perfect opportunity to dig his claws in and refused. i really don’t see how Alfie was so alluring in that moment like what changed! 😂

Now that I’m here though... can I cheekily admit that I find jack quite fit and I SO would, if I had the chance? 🍆 I don’t know what it is about him, perhaps it’s cos he’s a bit grumpy, but like... I would, I really would. 😂

Reactions: 10
Alex used to co-host Jack’s podcast, he left so he could focus on his own videos I think. Posted this on Alfie’s thread (not verbatim) but I am so disappointed Alex bottled it! And equally really surprised he took offence to Jack calling him out. I know they’ve made up and gotten over it but ffs, get a grip. It just goes to show the power Alfie and that ilk seem to have, all everybody seems to do is stroke their bloody egos! Alex had the perfect opportunity to dig his claws in and refused. i really don’t see how Alfie was so alluring in that moment like what changed! [emoji23]

Now that I’m here though... can I cheekily admit that I find jack quite fit and I SO would, if I had the chance? [emoji533] I don’t know what it is about him, perhaps it’s cos he’s a bit grumpy, but like... I would, I really would. [emoji23]
I watched Alex’s livestream explaining everything. He didn’t leave to focus on his own videos. He was actually kicked off the podcast and wasn’t paid for any of them. Also kicked off a live show he was meant to be doing with Jack and the other guy. Then at VidCon Jack and him were meant to do a meet and greet, but Jack decided last minute not to turn up and Alex had to meet everyone without an explanation as to where Jack was. He was also meant to be in that recent video about the podcast, Jack asked him to be in it. He then saw the tweet saying it was dropping tomorrow and then realized what was happening.

Alex still stands by the podcast he did with Alfie and claims he still no longer believes in majority of the things he said before. He said he doesn’t have any problems with Alfie and he didn’t go on the podcast to go hard on Alfie. He says he wasn’t an original guest. Inabber was, but then inabber invited Alex. He said he was only on there to discuss the state of the commentary community and the rest of YouTube.

Yeah that’s all I can remember but it was a quite a bit of ranting. Should be still on YouTube.

I watched Alex’s livestream explaining everything. He didn’t leave to focus on his own videos. He was actually kicked off the podcast and wasn’t paid for any of them. Also kicked off a live show he was meant to be doing with Jack and the other guy. Then at VidCon Jack and him were meant to do a meet and greet, but Jack decided last minute not to turn up and Alex had to meet everyone without an explanation as to where Jack was. He was also meant to be in that recent video about the podcast, Jack asked him to be in it. He then saw the tweet saying it was dropping tomorrow and then realized what was happening.

Alex still stands by the podcast he did with Alfie and claims he still no longer believes in majority of the things he said before. He said he doesn’t have any problems with Alfie and he didn’t go on the podcast to go hard on Alfie. He says he wasn’t an original guest. Inabber was, but then inabber invited Alex. He said he was only on there to discuss the state of the commentary community and the rest of YouTube.

Yeah that’s all I can remember but it was a quite a bit of ranting. Should be still on YouTube.
Haha so just like in the Alfie interview he’s trying to make lame excuses.

It’s amazing how some of these youtube buddies suddenly turn on each other isn’t it. Money isn’t a good mix with friends. Keep it separately

Reactions: 2
Oh this has really shocked me, I didn’t know he was kicked off I had read he left of his own volition. Ditto vidcon, I didn’t realise he was meant to meet up with jack in tow. Going to go and read up on it now. Still think he’s making excuses though. 🤷‍♀️

Haha so just like in the Alfie interview he’s trying to make lame excuses.

It’s amazing how some of these youtube buddies suddenly turn on each other isn’t it. Money isn’t a good mix with friends. Keep it separately
He said at the time he wasn’t fussed about not getting a check as he enjoyed the podcast, but after getting kicked off I guess it kind of stung.

So to add -- theres TeaSpill (TS) and HereForTheTea(HFTT) aka Sam drama involving Jaclyn Hill (JH) and Jeffree Star(JS*)

1. SEPT 2018 -- HFTT and TS were in the middle of doing a series on JH but JS* direct messaged TS informing them that JH mental health was not OK
View attachment 9557

View attachment 9555

3. HFTT received a lot of hate for the abrupt cancelation and she has had enough!!!!

4. MARCH 2019 -- HFTT has now leaked the messages between TS and JS* (Which was not her place to, but hey tea is tea) -- I don't think she appreciated JS* targetting her only for JH health i.e. "Is Sams goal to make someone take their life? Plus HFTT HATTTTESSSSSS JS*
View attachment 9558

5. Although she has only JUST leaked these, she did message JH in September giving the info she knew about her mental health -- JH was fake outraged imo

View attachment 9559
6. People including HFTT are saying JS* manipulated the whole situation to get the series canceled.
HFTT took ALL the heat (Some even speculating JS* has part ownership in Morphe or he was worried JH drama/bad Morphe press would impact his Morphe sales as JH and JS* are both heavily affiliated with Morphe)
Jeffree is so shady. I avoid his crap when ever I can. He likes to throw shade to elevate himself.

imo I believe Alex when he says he has no problems with Alfie. He has been doing slight drags on the commentary community long before that podcast and I honestly haven’t heard him speak about Alfie negatively in ages.

Jack obviously has issues with Alfie and so do many of the people who watch them both, and I think peoples ideas that he bottled it have to do with him not doing what they wanted. That’s why they want people like Jack and Angelika to come in, because they still feel way.

Well Alex and inabber don’t. I don’t see the big deal. They should be allowed to change their opinions. Especially ones from like two years ago. They seem to want to distance themselves from their past.

• Haha

View attachment 9557

View attachment 9555

View attachment 9558

View attachment 9559
Genuinely thought I was the only one following this lot 😂
HFTT Is absolutely hated in the YouTube community now. I haven’t heard anyone say a good word about her in a very long time. Jeffree is a witch for sure, Shane Dawson saved his ass, but he manages to get away with it and I do think some drama channels are on the payroll for sure.
I did however hear Sam has unblocked peter monn and they’re now friends again 🙄 because that’s not gonna end in disaster.
I can’t STAND peter Moan. He’s just a larger, American John Kuckian.
Dustin Dailey is a little moaning witch as well.
The biggest drama right now still seems to be around the rewired soul.
The tit that’s still going on there is crazy 🙄

Genuinely thought I was the only one following this lot [emoji23]
HFTT Is absolutely hated in the YouTube community now. I haven’t heard anyone say a good word about her in a very long time. Jeffree is a witch for sure, Shane Dawson saved his ass, but he manages to get away with it and I do think some drama channels are on the payroll for sure.
I did however hear Sam has unblocked peter monn and they’re now friends again [emoji849] because that’s not gonna end in disaster.
I can’t STAND peter Moan. He’s just a larger, American John Kuckian.
Dustin Dailey is a little moaning witch as well.
The biggest drama right now still seems to be around the rewired soul.
The tit that’s still going on there is crazy [emoji849]
This is why I say we would be friends in real life. Screenshotting and sharing shady gifs amongst ourselves [emoji23]

This is why I say we would be friends in real life. Screenshotting and sharing shady gifs amongst ourselves
I know she has her own thread but can we just take a moment to say congratulations to the new Parents 😏
No wonder Wendy is going from rehab to A&E 🤷‍♀️

7286EB4D-9642-4FE9-8A97-EA8D90C966A9.jpeg

A881C99F-BE64-4E70-BA72-B22A6A3AAE22.png

Low key, This is me 😂😂

imo I believe Alex when he says he has no problems with Alfie. He has been doing slight drags on the commentary community long before that podcast and I honestly haven’t heard him speak about Alfie negatively in ages.

Jack obviously has issues with Alfie and so do many of the people who watch them both, and I think peoples ideas that he bottled it have to do with him not doing what they wanted. That’s why they want people like Jack and Angelika to come in, because they still feel way.

Well Alex and inabber don’t. I don’t see the big deal. They should be allowed to change their opinions. Especially ones from like two years ago. They seem to want to distance themselves from their past.
See, I couldn’t take Alex seriously because I was waiting to see him wet himself and wondering who would have to change his nappy.
He was like a little kid in the head masters office. He deflected every question. Throwing it back to “the Paul brothers” and the American YouTubers, stumbling over his words and his (non) argument, he looked scared to answer Alfie at all let alone disagree with him. 😂
I don’t think he was prepared for the interview/conversation at all and maybe that’s why,
He made such a rats arse of it.
He came across so badly, he brought nothing to the discussion, he was like a kid saying he was sorry and he won’t do it again, at least Fraser tried to have a conversation about the accusations “hard lad” Alfie was chucking around I also don’t think he changed his opinion so much as he didn’t want to offend a bigger YouTuber, he had no problem chucking the rest of them under the bus once Alfie knew it wasn’t him that said xyz
I don’t watch his content at all but I wanna call him uploads of a wimpy kid 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4