Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wrong Birkin probably just had a health scare because in the video that Nick uploaded he talked about his two dogs and that he picked them up before leaving the house once he knew the house was on fire. Sorry for the confusion. Nick said that there is a lot of their stuff in storage, he also said that they are suing the owner of the house that Jen was renting. I don't know now much rights Dustin and Nick will have because they were just living there and they are not the renters, Jen is. This is going to be interesting. I could be wrong about that.
Just to be clear Nick said that him, Nick and Jen are going to sued the owner of that mansion. That Mansion was 9,000 square foot on 12 acres of land and Jen said that she had contacted the owner about fixing things around the house about 38 different times.😣 But there is something called the Texas Apartment Association in the North Texas and one of the things that website said was don't contact the owners over and over again but to next file an lawsuit. I know that the housing market was tight before the interest rates went up but damn. They should have used their lawyer to help them with breaking their Lease and find somewhere else to stay. SMH. She posted one of the letter on her twitter account.

did smokey glow say somewhere she wasn't doing glowmas everyday of dec? it's been like 4 days since the first one

@Namima did you see It's Shelby E video about her leaving the drama community? I didn't watch the whole video she said that talking these terrible people isn't good for her or something like that. She joked that Ms. Kitty and Mr. Kitty are happy for her and that she wanted to focus on herself and her mental health and physical heath.

I swear Rich only moves from one apartment to another just for content .
did you see the video that It's Shelby E uploaded saying that she was leaving the drama community? she does crappy research and most of the time doesn't have her facts straight.

did you see the video that It's Shelby E uploaded saying that she was leaving the drama community? she does crappy research and most of the time doesn't have her facts straight.

i didn't watch rich video about his new house but is it legit that he bought a house? One month ago he was uploading videos about going to see new apartments in the same area he lives in houston and suddenly he has a huge house?

Reactions: 1
i didn't watch rich video about his new house but is it legit that he bought a house? One month ago he was uploading videos about going to see new apartments in the same area he lives in houston and suddenly he has a huge house?
I don't know if he brought that house or not. It was a boring video.

She said in the day one video that she was going to try, but she also knew it may not be likely she would be doing it every day.
I'm not mad at her bc she's had a rough year but still a little disappointed. Glowmas was very fun as I really like SG and can listen to her talk about anything. I will say her luxury brand roast videos are very boring though, I also miss her talking about makeup but if that's not her interest I'm not mad. As long as she uploads I will watch especially compared to other commentary and drama channels that I have completely stopped watching in the past year. I also know the divorce hit her hard, even though you could see in some of her deleted podcasts that Charles could be very rude to her and talk down to her. I'm honestly glad she's away from him for her own sake.

I'm not mad at her bc she's had a rough year but still a little disappointed. Glowmas was very fun as I really like SG and can listen to her talk about anything. I will say her luxury brand roast videos are very boring though, I also miss her talking about makeup but if that's not her interest I'm not mad. As long as she uploads I will watch especially compared to other commentary and drama channels that I have completely stopped watching in the past year. I also know the divorce hit her hard, even though you could see in some of her deleted podcasts that Charles could be very rude to her and talk down to her. I'm honestly glad she's away from him for her own sake.
I think she’s in an awkward position in that she’s kind of over YouTube but she knows it pays well and she has to do it if she wants the money. I don’t think she wanted to do glowmas at all but I would have thought she had brand ad commitments which is why she did the couple of videos she did but like you I think her luxury and best of lists are super boring, I much preferred her beauty and make up content too. I never knew what to make of Charles, I didn’t think they were good together and I think a lot of their relationship seemed really off on both sides.

why is Rich Lux talking about James Charles and straight men and J* did the same thing in the past too. SMH.

I've noticed that It's Shelby E is back to doing drama videos after claiming that she has left the drama community back and she is talking about Def Noodles. Def Noodles YouTube channel will probably never recover from all the past drama.

Rich must not be happy with his life. Moving a lot shows how miserable someone is.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So dustbin has made his twitter account private, and they've had to flee for their lives out of Jens place....sorry but what a joke, apparently on another site they hadn't been paying her rent for months???? If so I bet they were asked to move out and stop being moochers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So dustbin has made his twitter account private, and they've had to flee for their lives out of Jens place....sorry but what a joke, apparently on another site they hadn't been paying her rent for months???? If so I bet they were asked to move out and stop being moochers.
no they had not be paying rent for months and even before the fire too but Jen said that they ordered door dash twice a day. But I heard that Dustin claimed that they were working on getting a candle company off the ground.

I was wondering when this relationship was going to fall apart.

and they have both blocked Jen on twitter.

I wonder what does EDB think about this because she was still friendly with Nick during a live stream sometime last week and now EDB has those lip gloss with Jen's company. :unsure:

@Hex have you heard that recent drama between Jen and Dustin/Nick omg.

no they had not be paying rent for months and even before the fire too but Jen said that they ordered door dash twice a day. But I heard that Dustin claimed that they were working on getting a candle company off the ground.

I was wondering when this relationship was going to fall apart.

and they have both blocked Jen on twitter.

I wonder what does EDB think about this because she was still friendly with Nick during a live stream sometime last week and now EDB has those lip gloss with Jen's company. :unsure:

@Hex have you heard that recent drama between Jen and Dustin/Nick omg.

OMG NO but makes sense that they've fallen out. Nick and Dustin also have a habit on moving a lot every year probably because they don't pay ANY rent and then blame it on everything else like fire. Nick shouldn't have sold his mother's house. If they are so low on money then why didn't they move to florida back then to his mother's house? No rent,no mortgage etc....if there are any video about the drama between Jen and them,then i will watch tonight.

Rich must not be happy with his life. Moving a lot shows how miserable someone is.

I've been so out of the loop with these guys. I don't seem to seeing their vids come up on YT even though I am subscribed to them.
But I did see a pic of Rich with moving boxes in the background and thought to myself "Not again !"
I'm pretty sure Dustin will do an hour long vid whinging about being kicked out and what a horrible person Jen is blah blah blah. He's always complaining about something.
And someone else is always in the wrong. He does not take ownership in any of his bad behaviour.