Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dustin said that twitter has permanently banned him now. LMAO. OMG. Dustin said that he was banned because he said that he posted a tik tok with Celine Dion's song and he said that Sony claimed it. He said that they were glad that they have been banned from twitter because they were getting into so many fights with people on twitter.

Is this a valid reason for a twitter account to be taken down? Many songs get claimed daily but accounts cannot get deleted that easily unless Dustin used hate speech or something.

Reactions: 3
Is this a valid reason for a twitter account to be taken down? Many songs get claimed daily but accounts cannot get deleted that easily unless Dustin used hate speech or something.
I see your point, I was wondering if this was a valid reason or the real reason why his account was taken down. I don't really trust them. He did also state that there were some people on twitter that don't really like him and that he thinks that people mass reported his twitter account for violating some rules of twitter. It's all in the video that he uploaded the other day. I didn't watch the whole video.

Reactions: 1
That video that Rich Lux just uploaded by Adam McIntrye I don't know what the hell is going on right now between those two, SMH.

Okay so someone brought up that Rich Lux was racist in the past like 3 yrs ago or something like that. Then Adam McIntrye quote tweets it just one time and then Rich Lux makes a video about and it looking all upset and hurt about it. Rich lux was like when is Adam is bullying him on youtube smh. OMG. wow. I'm still not done with Rich's video. Then you have Sebastian Soto another drama channel that clearly doesn't like Adam McIntrye and is still upset that Adam refused to make a drama video with him. Sebastian has said in the past that he doesn't have a problem with Rich Lux and but he is now asking people what are their thoughts about this Rich Lux and Sebastian Soto drama. I think that Sebastian Soto is being pretty right now. IMO.

Rich is the one to talk about Amberlynn Reid. He didn't follow a healthy diet to lose weight,instead he chose the easiest option.Surgery. So the fact that he criticises Amberlynn not wanting surgery because she is afraid is pretty laughable .He shouldn't have an opinion on her weight loss when he NEVER had a healthy diet.

Reactions: 3
There was some drama between Adam McIntyre and Rich Lux made a video about it and then Sebastian Soto made a video about his bad experience with Adam McIntyre.

Then Adam McIntyre made a video responding to back Rich Lux and Sebastian Soto videos. Then Adam told on himself that he was underage drinking when he was in Los Angeles for the free Britney Celebration. Someone on youtube made a video with receipts proving that he was underage drinking and also Sebastian has been pointing it out too. Adam has lost over 3,000 subs with this drama. Some people think that Sebastian is milking this situation for clicks and views and I agree. I think that Sebastian misread Adam and Adam doesn't want anything to do with Sebastian Soto and his channel. Sebastian just want to collab with Adam and Kat for clicks and views on his channel, he's a little desperate right now, imo.

Rich is still a piece of crap imo.

The live he did in response to adam was so unnecessary and filled with the tears that you could not even see lol
I feel like they staged the drama for views .

• Haha
The live he did in response to adam was so unnecessary and filled with the tears that you could not even see lol
I feel like they staged the drama for views .
I'm not buying Rich's story. I'm sure that Rich just did that video for people to feel sorry for him and for views. I don't think that Adam was in on it. Adam lost 3k subs with this drama. if Adam had did his research he would have found out that Rich had apologize, I don't think that Rich has changed since his apology just look at the company that he still keeps e.g. Shane and Jeffree Star.

I'm not buying Rich's story. I'm sure that Rich just did that video for people to feel sorry for him and for views. I don't think that Adam was in on it. Adam lost 3k subs with this drama. if Adam had did his research he would have found out that Rich had apologize, I don't think that Rich has changed since his apology just look at the company that he still keeps e.g. Shane and Jeffree Star.
What's really funny is that he is saying he grew up in the streets and was broke and was sleeping on other peoples couches :LOL: :LOL:

What's really funny is that he is saying he grew up in the streets and was broke and was sleeping on other peoples couches :LOL: :LOL:
lmao that's really funny. I heard that Rich and Bunny were friends when before Bunny started her youtube channel. Rich was still working at the Apple Store when he had told Bunny to do that.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 1.36.10 AM.png

I agree with this statement e.g. Mysterious and Xylie gets real and think that they are all drama channels.

I don't think that Nick and Dustin will ever get married. lol. I'm shocked that they are still together right now.

OMG it was nearly an hour and a half !!! Couldn't be arsed to watch tbh.

• Haha
Some drama channels are covering Denzel Dion and La Demi situation. and They are mostly siding with La Demi and some people are upset that Denzel Dion waited so long to release a statement on his twitter and his IG account. I can understand why people are siding with La Demi. But there are some people are questioning some holes in La Demi story and I can understand why.There is no video of La Demi being attacked and there was tons of people there but there is no video of La Demi. There are people are saying that La Demi should have went to the police instead of going to social media and I agree.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.16.29 PM.png

Why is Petty Paige posting about this on her twitter page when Tea Time would tried and talk to her about Racism in the USA, she would just brush it off but now she is talking about Mysoginoir, she only understands this because of that video.That Video was uploaded on March 30, 2022.. She got the idea for this post from a youtuber by the name of Lailah Lynn's video titled " The Bizarre Reason Chris Rock has been harassing Jada Pinkett Since the 90s ( Allegedly).