Drag Race UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just caught up with the first two episodes today. Cannot believe the first two eliminations. I think thereā€™s much weaker queens who couldā€™ve gone. Tia Kofi I think seems nice but her looks are so weak and so basic. The judges read her runway look to filth and yet she wasnā€™t in the bottom two? I donā€™t get it.

Rooting for Ginny Lemon as Iā€™m also from Worcestershire. Tayce is stunninggg. I think theyā€™re all pretty great so will be fun to watch this series.

I think Michelle is very harsh in the U.K. series. Sheā€™s always like ā€˜I want moreā€™ but doesnā€™t explain, she just reverts to that as criticism. I think she can be a bit of a know-it-all at times and doesnā€™t like when people donā€™t share her opinion. Also hate (sheā€™s done this more in the US series) how she tells queens to change their style or branding so we see other sides to them but then will read them for it being bad when they change. Branding is important when being in the public eye, I donā€™t understand why she always does this to people.

Reactions: 9
We just caught up with the first two episodes today. Cannot believe the first two eliminations. I think thereā€™s much weaker queens who couldā€™ve gone. Tia Kofi I think seems nice but her looks are so weak and so basic. The judges read her runway look to filth and yet she wasnā€™t in the bottom two? I donā€™t get it.

Rooting for Ginny Lemon as Iā€™m also from Worcestershire. Tayce is stunninggg. I think theyā€™re all pretty great so will be fun to watch this series.

I think Michelle is very harsh in the U.K. series. Sheā€™s always like ā€˜I want moreā€™ but doesnā€™t explain, she just reverts to that as criticism. I think she can be a bit of a know-it-all at times and doesnā€™t like when people donā€™t share her opinion. Also hate (sheā€™s done this more in the US series) how she tells queens to change their style or branding so we see other sides to them but then will read them for it being bad when they change. Branding is important when being in the public eye, I donā€™t understand why she always does this to people.
Agree, I used to love Michelle cos she was harsh but fair. Now she just seems pissed off people disagree with equal conviction. I do adore her grey hair streak though!
I took a while to warm up to the 1st UK series but this one is just what I need right now, it's cheered me up so much! Love L.C. and his rennie mackintosh costume waa awesome. Ginny is bonkers but fun and veronica, just WOW. I am really sad cherry left, she was just lovely and that laugh was off the chart infectious.
No one has beaten baga chipz and 'much bettoh' for me yet though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
omg started watching this!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYCE. I know the red catsuit look was something ā€œyou could buy in a storeā€ as RuPaul said however you canā€™t deny how STUNNING it looked when paired with the makeup and platinum blonde wig! Gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
{SPOILER ALERT} has anyone watched the new episode yet?

like WTF.. I was so shocked.. I thought asttina was in atleast the top 5 best queens, she made a great first impression, though i do agree her look was quite plain she did not deserve to go home compared to Tia Kofi.. she looks so tacky, also Asttina bossed that lip sync

Reactions: 7
Spoilersss (but I started this thread sooo I need to discuss)

I really really like Tia and I'm glad she stayed because she seems like the nicest person ever but wtf also the overall winner of the maxi challenge? wtf?

Reactions: 7
Right have tayce and aā€™whora slept together šŸ˜† guessing so either that or they very much want too!

I'm shocked. I really liked both queens in the bottom. :(

Is there an Untucked for this series?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree in terms of Ide like to see a few more emotional simple songs! I will never forget chi chi's performance it was beautiful. I also thought all of their reveals were very meh. My favourite ever reveals was Brooklyn heights when she whipped off that poncho to the stripper outfit.
Are you me? šŸ˜‚ These two moments are literally my favourite of all time. I well up every time I watch Chi Chi šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 4
I am bleeping delighted that they kept Tia because I love her. Charisma by the bucketload. And her body is spectacular! Really hope she starts to play to all her strengths.

But whoa, they are chucking out some big hitters. Canā€™t believe Asttina is gone and Sister Sister is still there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am bleeping delighted that they kept Tia because I love her. Charisma by the bucketload. And her body is spectacular! Really hope she starts to play to all her strengths.

But whoa, they are chucking out some big hitters. Canā€™t believe Asttina is gone and Sister Sister is still there.
Agree with you here! I wasn't a big Asttina fan but love Tia. However I cannot take to Sister.

Ginny this week made me cry and I fancy Bimini in drag. I said it. There ya go.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think itā€™s really unfair that Ginny got a free pass just cos she had a go at being ā€˜sexy.ā€™ It was a design challenge and her ā€˜dressā€™ was awful. Tiaā€™s dress also wasnā€™t great but at least she tried and it had a few different elements to it. Ginnyā€™s dress was a joke.

Reactions: 10
I dont think Asttina was the weakest, I totally agree. I do adore Tia, though. I can understand we don't all like the same people but A'Whora's disgust towards Tia seems a bit over the top?

There's an interview on GAY Facebook with Tia, The Vivienne, Veronica and Vinegar Strokes.

Last edited:
I can understand we don't all like the same people but A'Whora's disgust towards Tia seems a bit over the top?

There's an interview on GAY Facebook with Tia, The Vivienne, Veronica and Vinegar Strokes.

Aā€™Whoraā€™s a fashion queen so she thinks that Tia is weak, but Tia is so quick witted which is something that money canā€™t buy. I really hope she steps it up next week. It looks like a comedy/improv challenge which has to be right up her street.

Will watch that video, thanks!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.