Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had some work done in her new flat but it wasn't completed very well. When she contacted the company to complain and ask them to put it right, they basically replied with a load of homophobic abuse laughing about how they make money from 'people like you'. She posted screenshots of the messages and asked people to report the account.
Crazy this goes on in 2021 (2022 now)

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on the UK vs The World line up?

I love the UK Queens (won't spoil yet in case people want to watch Meet the Queens first) but it's a shame they are only from one series.

I don't know any of the international Queens as have stuck with UK in recent years so would love to hear your opinions!

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on the UK vs The World line up?

I love the UK Queens (won't spoil yet in case people want to watch Meet the Queens first) but it's a shame they are only from one series.

I don't know any of the international Queens as have stuck with UK in recent years so would love to hear your opinions!
I adore Jujubee and Monique, I have never watched the Thai drag race or Holland one so can’t comment on them but I liked Lemon and Jimbo.

I’m pleased for the 3 UK queens as I love all 3 but would have loved to have seen Divina De Campo in there and maybe 1 or 2 more US queens or an Australian queen

I have no idea of any of the international queen's because I've only ever watched DRUK. Had never watched the show until it started in UK.

Be interesting to see the group dynamics. Three UK queen's from 1 series is naturally a clique in its self. And will different queen's play it different. Will US queen's go more drama ott like for an American audience etc.

Reactions: 3
I adore Jujubee and Monique, I have never watched the Thai drag race or Holland one so can’t comment on them but I liked Lemon and Jimbo.

I’m pleased for the 3 UK queens as I love all 3 but would have loved to have seen Divina De Campo in there and maybe 1 or 2 more US queens or an Australian queen
iirc this series was filmed right after DRDU, so that’s why there aren’t any Aussie queens.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure it was filmed right after series 3, and with the pandemic delays I would guess the series 2 queens wouldn't have had time, money or resources to pull together a wardrobe to compete.

Reactions: 8
I really think they could have chose better from the U.K. cast.

iirc this series was filmed right after DRDU, so that’s why there aren’t any Aussie queens.
Yeah I assumed it was something to do with that and potentially the pandemic probably prevented them from travelling out of Australia. I have no idea whether they filmed in UK or US

Reactions: 2
Janey from DR Holland is great so looking forward to seeing her. I can't stand Baga though - soz

I’ve always loved Jujubee, but I can’t believe she’s coming back to the Drag Race franchise for the 27468th time 😅 She was even in that awful Christmas special a few years ago!

I really think they could have chose better from the U.K. cast.
Definitely, and why no one from season 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely, and why no one from season 2?
I think it's just the timing. It was filming in March 2021 when series 2 was airing so they wouldn't necessarily know who would have been popular with the audiences when they originally decided who to feature. Also maybe because you have to go completely "offline" when you are taking part so it would be a bit odd for the series 2 queens to disappear when their own season was still on. They wouldn't have been able to take part in any promo. Plus I think I said above it might have been too tight for them financially to take part as they would only have wrapped on s2 six months previously and they weren't yet benefiting from being on the show yet.

Reactions: 4
JuJuBee is a drag race alumni now. She's been on every drag race programme possible including Drag U. I would have liked her to win Allstars 5.

If she still doesn't win, I think it might be time to give it up (unless she gets a decent fee, then I suppose you'd just keep going and going and going...).

Reactions: 6
I love jujubee, don’t care how many seasons she’s been on. I always find her funny so looking forward to seeing her. I don’t mind the UK queens they’ve put in, got a soft spot for Cheryl. It is a shame Divina isn’t there though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.