Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s some sort of halal meat factory or something?

Reactions: 1
They’re all at it 🙄 who would write an email like that labelling themselves right wing and their ethnicity 😂 he must think people are “green “ 🥴

---
Mehole is going door to door pushing the Brazilian down people’s throats for a vote 😂 it’s a farce.

They’re all at it 🙄 who would write an email like that labelling themselves right wing and their ethnicity 😂 he must think people are “green “ 🥴

---
Mehole is going door to door pushing the Brazilian down people’s throats for a vote 😂 it’s a farce.
View attachment 2961862
I’m now getting my tin foil hat out wondering if the Parnell square thing even happened 🤣

That email is quality, because conservative Christians are well known for wanting to ‘diversify’ the government.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m now getting my tin foil hat out wondering if the Parnell square thing even happened 🤣

That email is quality, because conservative Christians are well known for wanting to ‘diversify’ the government.
It’s always telling when people try too hard, gets the spidey senses tingling 😂

• Haha
It’s always telling when people try too hard, gets the spidey senses tingling 😂
I’m enjoying these election campaigns. Don’t know whether the Uk or Ireland is more fucked up but it is fun to watch. Might need to go and live on an island though.

• Haha
Might kick off here too, I saw comments saying there won’t be a sausage roll left in Eastbelfast with the choice of candidates 😬

Might kick off here too, I saw comments saying there won’t be a sausage roll left in Eastbelfast with the choice of candidates 😬
You know none of these fuckers has ever knocked on my door in the East. I can’t stand Gavin but don’t like Naomi either. I might actually listen if one of them came to the door but they clearly have nothing but contempt for the electorate

You know none of these fuckers has ever knocked on my door in the East. I can’t stand Gavin but don’t like Naomi either. I might actually listen if one of them came to the door but they clearly have nothing but contempt for the electorate
You’ve always got Seamus 😂…I never open the door to any of them.

You’ve always got Seamus 😂…I never open the door to any of them.
Aye lol. I made the mistake years ago of answering my door one evening and it was wee lads ‘collecting’ for their ‘football team’ so because I didn’t want my house egged I had to give them £1 😂

• Haha
Is finaghy not a kind of middle class place? Why would they have waited for 5 years to suddenly decide he wasn’t welcome?
That’s the guy was on the news a couple of months ago speaking out about the posters being put up he said he wouldn’t be intimidated out…Here he is in Makawi last year wonder if that’s where he’s from?

---

That’s the guy was on the news a couple of months ago speaking out about the posters being put up he said he wouldn’t be intimidated out…Here he is in Makawi last year wonder if that’s where he’s from?
Sure it says in the original article he is from Zimbabwe so is that bullshit?