Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure it says in the original article he is from Zimbabwe so is that bullshit?
Don’t know? I think he’s some kind of NGO ?
---
Is finaghy not a kind of middle class place? Why would they have waited for 5 years to suddenly decide he wasn’t welcome?
Tell that to Umar ! It’s not only deprived areas are intolerant, saw the NGO’s want the vacant buildings in affluent areas of Dublin used to house the 3000 homeless asylum seekers…That’ll go down like a lead balloon…MEP’s don’t have a say in local issues it’s only the European parliamentary issues affecting Ireland they deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t know? I think he’s some kind of NGO ?
---

Tell that to Umar ! It’s not only deprived areas are intolerant, saw the NGO’s want the vacant buildings in affluent areas of Dublin used to house the 3000 homeless asylum seekers…That’ll go down like a lead balloon…MEP’s don’t have a say in local issues it’s only the European parliamentary issues affecting Ireland they deal with.
Aye, sure house them in D4 and see how long the love in lasts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye, sure house them in D4 and see how long the love in lasts
They tried that before and didn’t even get 24 hrs out of it, a guy turned up at one of the buildings with a chainsaw and left orders it wasn’t to be used.

Last edited:
There’s something bizarre going on when you’d agree to thousands of people taking over your country, I do pity those in rural communities being forced into demographic change overnight, was shocked to read school children in those rural locations have to share public transport with these guys.

---
This is also a problem for those granted asylum, the housing shortage means they’re moved round temporary accommodation for yrs in some instances, our divisive society means these people will have no option but to assimilate into other communities I don’t think that’s always an easy option or one they feel comfortable with.

Last edited:
He’s brave to keep speaking out! This whole GFA is nothing more than a piece of paper for most people imo, we still don’t cross certain lines it’s the unwritten law of the Northern Irish land ffs, don’t blame people for thinking we live as one loving community with the whole PR around the peace process.

That’s the guy was born in Belfast then moved to Gaza as a child he was working in Saudi when his family was killed, how did Umar get him accommodation in Dublin 🤔

He was actually brought to Belfast and living there, more fake election PR for Umar.

Last edited:
That’s the guy was born in Belfast then moved to Gaza as a child he was working in Saudi when his family was killed, how did Umar get him accommodation in Dublin 🤔

He was actually brought to Belfast and living there, more fake election PR for Umar.
Googled him, his dad was a lecturer at queens?
---

He’s found a token Israeli now! He’s really trying to aim for all sides of everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Doesn’t that contradict his two state policy a little ?? Israel for the Israelis, Palestine for the Palestinians but Ireland has to be for everyone whether people like it or not 🙄 You’d think he’d be putting the same effort into his homeland of Pakistan that’s murdering Christians in their bed, no inclusion there.

Reactions: 2
I can’t decide whether my favourite thing about this photo is him wearing the sunglasses or yet woman’s suit which looks like a set of cushion covers from the early 90’s
Actually hope he gets elected.

• Haha
How on earth is this allowed to happen? Most of these men don’t even speak English never mind understand Irish politics.

Attachments

How on earth is this allowed to happen? Most of these men don’t even speak English never mind understand Irish politics.
I’m not against the idea of refugees who are resident voting. But if it is that these are people who haven’t yet been granted asylum it seems a bit mental.

Buying votes and sewing the outcome. After the last referendum, they realised they have lost the Irish votes. They are calling us far right now, trying to shame us.

Bang on !

---
Buying votes and sewing the outcome. After the last referendum, they realised they have lost the Irish votes. They are calling us far right now, trying to shame us.
That could lead to more civil unrest if the preferred candidate isn’t selected because of these proxy gov electorates.
---
He wonders why he’s gets targeted 🙄

Last edited:
Bang on !

---

That could lead to more civil unrest if the preferred candidate isn’t selected because of these proxy gov electorates.
---
He wonders why he’s gets targeted 🙄
It’s a bit ironic shaming these people for not speaking Irish when the same people would be admonishing the Brits for trying to eradicate(is that the word?) Irish culture for hundreds of years. It would come as no surprise that those in more working class areas probably speak less Irish if it wasn’t a priority in schools.

We don't speak much Irish because of the way it is taught in schools. We are taught Irish as though we a fluent in it, so similar to how it's taught in gaeltacht areas. So we leave school able to recite poetry as gaeilge, but unable to converse in it.
Ironically, I have to now pay to learn Irish as an Irish adult while spoofers coming into us are been given free English lessons.

We don't speak much Irish because of the way it is taught in schools. We are taught Irish as though we a fluent in it, so similar to how it's taught in gaeltacht areas. So we leave school able to recite poetry as gaeilge, but unable to converse in it.
Ironically, I have to now pay to learn Irish as an Irish adult while spoofers coming into us are been given free English lessons.
I know a couple of people from west Belfast and was surprised when they told me in the area they are from Irish is pretty much their first language. Possibly same area kneecap are from as they seem pretty fluent.

We did have to do a language at GCSE level. French or German. One thing I regret is not learning more as when I have been on holiday in Europe it is embarrassing that I can’t converse but they always make an effort to speak English.

Yeah there’s limited funding for the Irish language, only natural it would be diluted by colonisation and the famine in the areas where it would’ve been used the most, we had very little Irish lessons in the north it wasn’t allowed during the troubles, even Irish history was off limits, it’s a bit lame to say people are not true patriots because they had their language taken from them, if he truly understood Irish culture he’d know that 🙄
---
It’s a bit ironic shaming these people for not speaking Irish when the same people would be admonishing the Brits for trying to eradicate(is that the word?) Irish culture for hundreds of years. It would come as no surprise that those in more working class areas probably speak less Irish if it wasn’t a priority in schools.
It’s only recently it’s had an upsurge because of investment and the GFA playing a part, my sons learning it at school and very good at it, we were never afforded that.
---
I know a couple of people from west Belfast and was surprised when they told me in the area they are from Irish is pretty much their first language. Possibly same area kneecap are from as they seem pretty fluent.

We did have to do a language at GCSE level. French or German. One thing I regret is not learning more as when I have been on holiday in Europe it is embarrassing that I can’t converse but they always make an effort to speak English.
It’s small pockets get funding …My friend is married to a German she had to jump through hoops to get citizenship they have to learn the language amongst other things they’re not permitted to vote until they’re naturalised citizens…English is more widely used throughout the world, it would be impossible to learn every language unless you’re a frequent visitor.

Last edited:
Yeah there’s limited funding for the Irish language, only natural it would be diluted by colonisation and the famine in the areas where it would’ve been used the most, we had very little Irish lessons in the north it wasn’t allowed during the troubles, even Irish history was off limits, it’s a bit lame to say people are not true patriots because they had their language taken from them, if he truly understood Irish culture he’d know that 🙄
---

It’s only recently it’s had an upsurge because of investment and the GFA playing a part, my sons learning it at school and very good at it, we were never afforded that.
---

It’s small pockets get funding …My friend is married to a German she had to jump through hoops to get citizenship they have to learn the language amongst other things they’re not permitted to vote until they’re naturalised citizens…English is more widely used throughout the world, it would be impossible to learn every language unless you’re a frequent visitor.
I don’t know how old you are but I’m 40 and even at my prod grammar school in 6th form you could choose a short course of either ‘university survival skills’ which was patronising tit like how to make scrambled eggs or an Irish course of a few basic words. I’ve long forgotten them but surprised if there wasn’t more Irish being taught at that time.

I don’t know how old you are but I’m 40 and even at my prod grammar school in 6th form you could choose a short course of either ‘university survival skills’ which was patronising tit like how to make scrambled eggs or an Irish course of a few basic words. I’ve long forgotten them but surprised if there wasn’t more Irish being taught at that time.
There were stuff like prayers,counting ,stuff like that not full on curriculum like there is now, it was seen as contentious because of the area , like visits from the PSNI are prohibited in schools in this area, parents have to give permission beforehand…It’s still very complicated here.