Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised the Brazilian guy came back tbh.
Same. He went back to Brazil with over 350,000 go fund me. He said he was in Ireland to get money together to open a restaurant in Brazil. And the fact he whacked yer man with his helmet, some people reckoned yer man might sue.
FF obviously made him an offer he couldn't refuse. They know they have lost the Irish vote, so all they can do is go after the non Irish vote.

Reactions: 1
In NI warning messages from paramilitaries.They pretty much run our communities.
That’s bad. I have no issue with multiculturalism. But I don’t see how people can get on a plane and ‘lose’ their passports and it be taken at face value, Lillian also who went on holiday here but suddenly needed asylum even though she comes from a wealthy political family.

Reactions: 3
That’s bad. I have no issue with multiculturalism. But I don’t see how people can get on a plane and ‘lose’ their passports and it be taken at face value, Lillian also who went on holiday here but suddenly needed asylum even though she comes from a wealthy political family.
If the rumours are true it’s clear why she came here, she left her SN son behind whilst she came to NI on holiday but claimed asylum on his disabilities being one of the reasons she had to leave?? …I can see her fighting for an executive job it’s her ambition to rise to the top I’m sure the failing SDLP is only a stepping stone for her political career she’s bound to defect once Eastwood is ousted, she was first in line for a photo op with the Syrian puppet but didn’t come out to support the actual march for NAKBA it’s all about her.
---
Even the asylum seekers can see through Umars racism

Last edited:
This is pretty bad. There’s no respect for the guards. And to be honest it doesn’t look like the guards would be much use if something serious happened either.

---
If the rumours are true it’s clear why she came here, she left her SN son behind whilst she came to NI on holiday but claimed asylum on his disabilities being one of the reasons she had to leave?? …I can see her fighting for an executive job it’s her ambition to rise to the top I’m sure the failing SDLP is only a stepping stone for her political career she’s bound to defect once Eastwood is ousted, she was first in line for a photo op with the Syrian puppet but didn’t come out to support the actual march for NAKBA it’s all about her.
---
Even the asylum seekers can see through Umars racism
I wonder what the non- European language was? If it even happened. I don’t understand how he can say this stuff and not be branded as far right yet if auld paddy Malone down the bar was to say it there would be hand wringing.

Reactions: 3
This is pretty bad. There’s no respect for the guards. And to be honest it doesn’t look like the guards would be much use if something serious happened either.

---

I wonder what the non- European language was? If it even happened. I don’t understand how he can say this stuff and not be branded as far right yet if auld paddy Malone down the bar was to say it there would be hand wringing.
Yeah like I said there’s sinister elements overtaking genuine concern, then again I think the Irish tend to say it like it is but that’s just abusing that woman based on her looks and career choices…Not that it goes on in the north too…They’ll need to be retrained in firearms by the way things are kicking off, saw an asylum hotel in Antrim has been targeted too.

He was attacked, honest lol

A narc of the highest order…Hasn’t addressed his own bias against asylum seekers 🙃..He said one of them spoke to him in Urdu no mention of it there 🙄 it’s so obvious ,he’s an embarrassment.

Last edited:
A narc of the highest order…Hasn’t addressed his own bias against asylum seekers 🙃..He said one of them spoke to him in Urdu no mention of it there 🙄 it’s so obvious ,he’s an embarrassment.
It seems like he is pretending he is anti-immigration to try to get votes. He just seems to be making it up as he goes along. If he said he was pro immigration I wouldn’t care but he seems to be saying whatever he thinks the electorate want to hear.

Reactions: 4
Surely he realises how ridiculous he’s coming across 🙄 that alone would stop people voting for him 😂
I might move to his constituency and vote for him for the laughs. And to get a proper look at his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder who this is aimed at 🤔
Comments aren’t too happy. I’ve no ide what Africa day or freedom day is. Colm could be ousted.
Is there a list yet of who all is running in each constituency….. yes I know I could google it but CBA
IMG_3912.png