Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is toast.
Just looking at the comments under his posts I think it’s goodbye 👋
Saying that politics is a funny old game, full of surprises but this year will be telling for a lot of candidates and the true face of public opinion.

Reactions: 1
Just looking at the comments under his posts I think it’s goodbye 👋
Saying that politics is a funny old game, full of surprises but this year will be telling for a lot of candidates and the true face of public opinion.
I think the trouble will be a small turnout. People who are disengaged with the process whether in Ireland or the UK, and I don’t blame them as it is tough when politicians say one thing but then do the opposite. Major example is the Lib Dem’s in 2010 or so, they had made major inroads and seemed to be a good third choice in UK but then they did the Tory coalition but back tracked on some major things that people really bought into.
---
I should say as well this is the first time I have watched with any interest a southern election, possibly because people are suggesting there could be UI so I need to understand the lay of the land but also I’m fascinated by that referendum that no one asked for and how they so majorly were out of touch with what the people actually wanted/believed in.

Reactions: 2
Ahh maybe it’s this??

---

This is Colms competition.
---
I think the trouble will be a small turnout. People who are disengaged with the process whether in Ireland or the UK, and I don’t blame them as it is tough when politicians say one thing but then do the opposite. Major example is the Lib Dem’s in 2010 or so, they had made major inroads and seemed to be a good third choice in UK but then they did the Tory coalition but back tracked on some major things that people really bought into.
---
I should say as well this is the first time I have watched with any interest a southern election, possibly because people are suggesting there could be UI so I need to understand the lay of the land but also I’m fascinated by that referendum that no one asked for and how they so majorly were out of touch with what the people actually wanted/believed in.
I think the shinners have done a good job of pissing off the southern working class electorate to ensure a UI won’t happen anytime soon.

So I stopped being lazy and googled. Africa day is about malaria and freedom day was back in April for South Africa so I’m more confused now.

I think she’s pointing to the fact it’s not a celebration of the date but the culture and some people want disengage from that because of the controversy around immigration? That’s how I’m reading it.

I think she’s pointing to the fact it’s not a celebration of the date but the culture and some people want disengage from that because of the controversy around immigration? That’s how I’m reading it.
No idea. I’ve looked on wiki and realised that it seems they have a theme each year and this year happened to be malaria so I was wrong in the above post. I’ve never heard it being mentioned before so not really getting the digs. Perhaps the Sf person thought they were doing something inclusive.
looking forward to seeing what Lillian does for the people of Derry though. Even ELP managed to do some PR with a hurling bat.
---
I know this is a puff piece but she makes being mayor sound like a big year of parties and nice events. Can we found the tattle party and we can all take a turn at being mayor!? She actually seems nice enough to be fair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No idea. I’ve looked on wiki and realised that it seems they have a theme each year and this year happened to be malaria so I was wrong in the above post. I’ve never heard it being mentioned before so not really getting the digs. Perhaps the Sf person thought they were doing something inclusive.
looking forward to seeing what Lillian does for the people of Derry though. Even ELP managed to do some PR with a hurling bat.
---
I know this is a puff piece but she makes being mayor sound like a big year of parties and nice events. Can we found the tattle party and we can all take a turn at being mayor!? She actually seems nice enough to be fair.

Is that a dig about the RA’s punishment beatings 😂…Yes Sandra was a popular choice.

I’ve had a few wines so I don’t even know if this is a unionist or nationalist replying to her. All I know is I am going to have to buy loads of popcorn for the election. It’s bound to have to be a coalition? Until all this immigration stuff happened Mary Lou seemed to have had it in the bag but that referendum fucked people off. I don’t know who anyone will vote for.

I’ve had a few wines so I don’t even know if this is a unionist or nationalist replying to her. All I know is I am going to have to buy loads of popcorn for the election. It’s bound to have to be a coalition? Until all this immigration stuff happened Mary Lou seemed to have had it in the bag but that referendum fucked people off. I don’t know who anyone will vote for.

They’ve got a campaign going against the “racist land border” where people that don’t look Irish are asked for id on occasion.
---
:LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
They’ve got a campaign going against the “racist land border” where people that don’t look Irish are asked for id on occasion.
---
:LOL:
Would it be fraudulent and in democratic if they were voting for him? Or maybe just 40 people needed to live in a house ? (I think it is bollocks but the fact he is presenting to be anti immigration is wild)

I know this is the daily mail doing a daily mail but this isn’t even a council house. It is a private rental.
Perhaps don’t have 11 kids (and one on the way) if you can’t support them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The stats speak for themselves…Maybe the gov should start distributing these.
There was a horror movie a few years back called teeth I think. I don’t think I would be a fan of wearing one of those though!
those stats are mental. I always assumed Bournemouth was sort of like an English portrush or Newcastle beach. wtf is going on there?

I didn’t think there were mass protests in the north ( yet) ?…Has nobody told her self defence doesn’t stand up against the true threats on these streets, does she know nothing about what goes on here 🤔 politicians carry PP weapons and live in fortresses.
---
I know this is the daily mail doing a daily mail but this isn’t even a council house. It is a private rental.
Perhaps don’t have 11 kids (and one on the way) if you can’t support them!

How dangerous is it to pop back home for a shag after claiming asylum on the grounds of the threat of death 😂
---
What’s this all about? I don’t think she realises how insulting she is, you don’t use religion as a token , especially in Derry!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I didn’t think there were mass protests in the north ( yet) ?…Has nobody told her self defence doesn’t stand up against the true threats on these streets, does she know nothing about what goes on here 🤔 politicians carry PP weapons and live in fortresses.
---

How dangerous is it to pop back home for a shag after claiming asylum on the grounds of the threat of death 😂
---
What’s this all about? I don’t think she realises how insulting she is, you don’t use religion as a token , especially in Derry!
lol, if ELP said something like that she would get slaughtered.

This is from the West Midlands. By all means support Gaza but if you applying to be an MP here then you need to be thinking about your local constituency and the work that needs done in your local area.

Looks like the rest of UK are going to get a taste of sectarian politics lol there’s a vid of Angela Rayner begging for the Muslim vote on the premise Labour will recognise a Palestinian state, Starmers wife ,kids and her family are Jewish, plus many Jewish contributors to his political career he’s going to end up in the tit playing those type of games…Least you know what to expect with the Tories.
---
That’s not what he was pushing a few weeks ago 😉

---

Umar himself fuels this type of sentiment but because he’s not white it seems to pass off as OK , political correctness will be the downfall of us all 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks like the rest of UK are going to get a taste of sectarian politics lol there’s a vid of Angela Rayner begging for the Muslim vote on the premise Labour will recognise a Palestinian state, Starmers wife ,kids and her family are Jewish, plus many Jewish contributors to his political career he’s going to end up in the tit playing those type of games…Least you know what to expect with the Tories.
---
That’s not what he was pushing a few weeks ago 😉

---

Umar himself fuels this type of sentiment but because he’s not white it seems to pass off as OK , political correctness will be the downfall of us all 🙄
I didn’t realise he had a wife and kids.