Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought the confrontation with that guy McConnell looked staged 😏 she was at the inauguration aswell .

The traitors signed away our sovereignty. Terrible. I'm devastated. And most Irish people don't even know.
That was signed away when they joined the EU . I can see both sides where not opting in will make Ireland ( like UK) a stand alone when it comes to dealing with migration and unable to return them to the EU,UK Brexit cancelled the Dublin regulations , don’t understand why Ireland never implemented it before the situation got out of hand? It’s a big deterrent in some EU countries believe it or not. On the other hand you have to wonder how many asylum seekers Ireland will have to take ? seems they know the answer but keeping it from the public, I can definitely see trouble ahead when communities are squeezed for resources and NGO’s afraid of being defunded pull every human rights card out of the hat…Where will they go if there’s no direct provision? There’s nothing stopping them from working and finding their own accommodation once they get leave to remain, there’s thousands refuse to leave DP because they can’t afford to live in Ireland the most expensive country in the EU .That burden falls on the taxpayers .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Denmark opted out. We had a choice. Our TDs are working directly for Brussels. We will be obliged to take an unfair proportion cause it goes by our GDP which is artificially inflated by multi nationals. We are fucked. An to be honest, most people didn't bother their holes voting. I'm sad to say, there are duck all fighting Irish men.

Reactions: 3
Denmark opted out. We had a choice. Our TDs are working directly for Brussels. We will be obliged to take an unfair proportion cause it goes by our GDP which is artificially inflated by multi nationals. We are fucked. An to be honest, most people didn't bother their holes voting. I'm sad to say, there are duck all fighting Irish men.
Hungary are being fined €1000,000 per day…Big sanctions.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully, the EU will collapse soon.
It won’t! Surprisingly there’s many countries unhappy with how it’s being run but all seem reluctant to pull away 🤷🏼‍♀️…These economic migrants are unhappy that they can’t access housing and education, there’s no sympathy because they’re a lot better off than some Irish citizens 🙄 they can work after 6 months whether they’ve got leave to remain or not this is a push for housing.It’s laughable they want to enter government, couldn’t imagine a rousing welcome if an Irishman made the same demands in Africa…This guys a gov minister isn’t he?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2