Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s replied to you @monga

It’s not only housing it’s society as a whole , look at the knockon effect of adding hundreds of thousands of people to an already overburdened population .
---
He doesn’t seem to know what an MEP is he’s focused on local issues something Europe have no control over.

Reactions: 1
It’s not only housing it’s society as a whole , look at the knockon effect of adding hundreds of thousands of people to an already overburdened population .
---
He doesn’t seem to know what an MEP is he’s focused on local issues something Europe have no control over.
It’s kind of like those councillors in England the other week I think possibly in Bradford saying they are focusing on Palestine but realistically the local council’s job is to get the bleeping bins emptied. By all means show your support or views but that isn’t in the remit.
I think he is just coming out with what he thinks everyone wants to hear. If he thought people in Dublin believed the sky was green he would be coming out with a video.

Reactions: 2
It’s kind of like those councillors in England the other week I think possibly in Bradford saying they are focusing on Palestine but realistically the local council’s job is to get the bleeping bins emptied. By all means show your support or views but that isn’t in the remit.
I think he is just coming out with what he thinks everyone wants to hear. If he thought people in Dublin believed the sky was green he would be coming out with a video.
The first thing people will vote on is competence, the man doesn’t know his arse from his elbow , politically ! He’s winging it !

Actually I would say it is everything to do with people who should have been deported being given free rein to go on a bleeping stabbing spree.

Saying what he thinks will get him elected

So it’s fine for him to come out with a statement like that and not be labelled far right/ racist 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
How did he know those people were coming to abuse the immigration system just by looking at them ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Herself and Umar two peas in a pod…She holds a British passport.
I really don’t see how it is going to achieve anything. The only people who have a minor chance of Israel listening to are USA and potentially Germany/UK.

Ultimately there’s bigger things at play, Hamas don’t favour a two state solution .

Thought I’d post the serious topic of immigration on this thread saying as the NI thread should only be for fun and laughter, it does concern Umar anyway as it’s his manifesto so not going off topic..This is just taking a dangerous turn, it’s how our areas are patrolled against outsiders, once you bring the gun into it it’s hard to claw back, guards will need help from their northern colleagues now the tables have turned and we’re essentially more peaceful than the south.

Thought I’d post the serious topic of immigration on this thread saying as the NI thread should only be for fun and laughter, it does concern Umar anyway as it’s his manifesto so not going off topic..This is just taking a dangerous turn, it’s how our areas are patrolled against outsiders, once you bring the gun into it it’s hard to claw back, guards will need help from their northern colleagues now the tables have turned and we’re essentially more peaceful than the south.
Hopefully nothing bad does happen. Though I do think the media don’t help matters. Suspects without descriptions just leads people to believe it is an immigrant even if it isn’t.

Hopefully nothing bad does happen. Though I do think the media don’t help matters. Suspects without descriptions just leads people to believe it is an immigrant even if it isn’t.
Well it’s not just that, this case ( one of many) highlights the fact they haven’t a clue who these people are yet bussing them in to communities.
, I had a nosy at one of their SM ( public) and shocked to see some of the images, why would this man want to come to a tiny town a long way from his homeland and culture, have the authorities questioned why he’s trained by a regime and knows how to handle a weapon…We all know we’ve got our own bothers and terrorists are no strangers to our areas …Better the devil you know…

Attachments

Well it’s not just that, this case ( one of many) highlights the fact they haven’t a clue who these people are yet bussing them in to communities.
, I had a nosy at one of their SM ( public) and shocked to see some of the images, why would this man want to come to a tiny town a long way from his homeland and culture, have the authorities questioned why he’s trained by a regime and knows how to handle a weapon…We all know we’ve got our own bothers and terrorists are no strangers to our areas …Better the devil you know…
I’m did see somewhere there is a girl who has been on RTE a few times and they call her a volunteer but she actually has a paid job for the UN. I think the election will be interesting.

Who is our mate up against in his area? Does he stand a chance?

Unfortunately, every Tom dick and Harry can vote in theses elections. All you have to be is here 6 months. Even illegals can vote. So anything can happen. NGOs are getting all their illegals signed up.

I’m did see somewhere there is a girl who has been on RTE a few times and they call her a volunteer but she actually has a paid job for the UN. I think the election will be interesting.

He’s sitting at 1% as are a few others.
---
Unfortunately, every Tom dick and Harry can vote in theses elections. All you have to be is here 6 months. Even illegals can vote. So anything can happen. NGOs are getting all their illegals signed up.
I don’t understand how non citizens get to vote on the constitution of a country it doesn’t happen anywhere else.

As far as I am aware, they can vote in the local and European elections. They couldn't vote on the last mother in the home constitution change. Also, I don't think they can vote in the general election. It is ridiculous. A chap I work with, from Belgium was talking about registering to vote, even though he is not happy here and doesn't intend on staying much longer.
There is almost 100 non Irish running for local elections. Yer man Caio who whacked the illegal who stabbed the wee girl is running. Hell get a huge Brazilian vote.

As far as I am aware, they can vote in the local and European elections. They couldn't vote on the last mother in the home constitution change. Also, I don't think they can vote in the general election. It is ridiculous. A chap I work with, from Belgium was talking about registering to vote, even though he is not happy here and doesn't intend on staying much longer.
There is almost 100 non Irish running for local elections. Yer man Caio who whacked the illegal who stabbed the wee girl is running. Hell get a huge Brazilian vote.
Yeah it’s been well planned out, they’ll be a coup if they don’t get rid of that crooked gov lol…Jokes aside it’s going to lead to nationwide instability, sinister messages appearing on lampposts , even outside primary schools ,in the north .

• Wow
The place is overfull. Tents everywhere. Irish kids are losing out on school places. No doctor or dentist appointments.
What sinister messages are appearing? I hadn't heard about these?

I was surprised the Brazilian guy came back tbh.

Actually @Grifty Mc the real director of the NWMF has the EU commission on his employment history, he states Lillian as being director even though she was appointed and resigned on the same day ( it’s her brainchild long before he was on the scene) all those NGO’s must be under the one directive?…Not surprised she knows Umar

Attachments