Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not an expert but I don’t recognise this one. Is it from the Wolfe tones?
---

Over here it hasn’t been an issue I have seen for years and we probs have more poverty than the mainland and yet I think we have historically had a higher turn out.
I think inner city Dublin had a good turnout ? our polling stations are like death row 😂

I think inner city Dublin had a good turnout ? our polling stations are like death row 😂
Apparently no exit polls. They did this in the referendum too. Not that it means much as I would probs be a dick and say I voted for some random in an exit poll too.

Reactions: 1
Umar will have to wait till Sunday night to see if his dreams have come true.

Umar will have to wait till Sunday night to see if his dreams have come true.
you mean we will have to wait? We will have to go and just be productive members of society tomorrow to take our minds off this. Raging!

I wasn't asked for id.
There are numerous clips of fakeugees being bussed to polling stations by councillors who also own the hotels and B&Bs that the fakeugees are staying at. Theories that some of them are encouraging them to vote to be able to remain in their properties.

• Wow
McEntee is now talking about granting them citizenship by email. They don't need to attend the ceremony. This is obviously in preparation for the general election.
---
Umar is apparently coming last in the polls.

• Sad
McEntee is now talking about granting them citizenship by email. They don't need to attend the ceremony. This is obviously in preparation for the general election.
---
Umar is apparently coming last in the polls.
Ridiculous how they hand out passports like sweeties, most will end up in England once they gain asylum…Good ,might bring him down a peg or two .
---
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
None of them were on his side seems he’s come last in the count ( so far)

None of them were on his side seems he’s come last in the count ( so far)
Hopefully he will go on Irish TV on a show so we can still have a laugh. He could be a guest presenter on the toy show this year.

I’d like Dustin the turkey to interview him 😂
---
He’s been very quiet today!
---
He’s dismissive of Irish culture/ beliefs yet enforces islamic beliefs , where’s the diversity he keeps ramming down our throats??

Last edited:
I want to know where he got his hair transplant as his hair does look great and I’m now 40 and starting to thin out so any tips would be welcome, I would love a big barnet like that.

I hope he got 166 votes to be less than binlid.

• Haha
This is him goading for a reaction , people were saying Croke Park was sacred to Irish culture.

He’s going full throttle, nasty piece of work.

---
No Christians allowed going by the write up.

---

Attachments

Last edited:
Getting well ahead of herself if she thinks Michelle will publicly call out anything, intimidation is something we all live with here, nothing to do with the colour of our skin, resources are scarce , waiting lists are long.
---
They must be sweeping her frequent Kenyan visits under the mat…That’s a senator she’s dining with, same on that went to her inauguration.
---

Attachments

Last edited: