Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thought on Ms Seenoi Barr - if she was granted asylum from Kenya on the basis of being an 'anti FGM campaiger', why weren't FGM victims from Kenya also granted asylum in Derry at the same time? Or were they?
Surely they were at risk too?

Reactions: 2
Another thought on Ms Seenoi Barr - if she was granted asylum from Kenya on the basis of being an 'anti FGM campaiger', why weren't FGM victims from Kenya also granted asylum in Derry at the same time? Or were they?
Interview I read the other day was basically that her family protected her from this so she didn’t personally experience it. Which of course means she can still help them but I just can’t help thinking it is a grift.

Someone asked about the doctorates and he said he has 3 honorary doctorates. duck sake someone should introduce him to Jack monroe.
That was me 😂 I’ve been asking him some really tough questions he refused to answer was muted a min ago 😆 ( not blocked)
---
No she was brought over by the Changaro trust on a holiday then said she was being threatened by the elders back home so the trust helped her claim asylum and bring her son to Derry.
---
Interview I read the other day was basically that her family protected her from this so she didn’t personally experience it. Which of course means she can still help them but I just can’t help thinking it is a grift.
She worked alongside the police.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That was me 😂 I’ve been asking him some really tough questions he refused to answer was muted a min ago 😆 ( not blocked)
---

No she was brought over by the Changaro trust on a holiday then said she was being threatened by the elders back home so the trust helped her claim asylum and bring her son to Derry.
---

She worked alongside the police.
Haha you bleeping legend. I only caught the first few mins as I went to the loo and realised my family would think I was doing a massive poo so had to abandon it.
What’s his tik tok?

• Haha
Haha you bleeping legend. I only caught the first few mins as I went to the loo and realised my family would think I was doing a massive poo so had to abandon it.
What’s his tik tok?
He’s still going yet, he cracked up and called me a racist because I said net migration needs to fall its putting local people at a disadvantage 😂
---
He loves himself, liking his own live and calling himself famous said he’s
IMG_6792.jpeg
IMG_6794.jpeg
going to make history as the first migrant MEP

Last edited:
He doesn't seem to have a hope of being an MEP, going by odds. Is he actually popular in Ireland?

He doesn't seem to have a hope of being an MEP, going by odds. Is he actually popular in Ireland?
No he’s not popular! I think he’s even too self serving for his own culture, an insufferable asshole going by that live…Couldn’t resist giving him a few home truths, how dare he insult the people of this island, their beliefs and traditions but hold onto his own.
---
Wonder if this is why the LGBTQ+ SDLP councillors really didn’t attend 😉
---
Kept the gays in Belfast incase they offended the Kenya gov at the inauguration,
---
* Kenyan
---
Noticed the rows of reserved empty seats

Attachments

Last edited:
This man’s ego knows no bounds 😂

Umar will be heading in several times on hearing this news

---
If we get to a second thread. And I think we might can we call it Muslim Ian Paisley

Last edited:
  • Haha
He might get in. Surely there should be some sort of rules about turnout. No idea what the exit polls are saying but how can a turnout of 27% be legally binding.

He might get in. Surely there should be some sort of rules about turnout. No idea what the exit polls are saying but how can a turnout of 27% be legally binding.

That Kiera account is a trans woman I was listening to them interview someone and people were asking who the interviewee was, people assumed they were a woman.

Saw they’re not asking for ID in lots of polling stations.

Saw they’re not asking for ID in lots of polling stations.
Obviously our situation as been different in NI for obvious reasons but I suppose we have been brought up having to provide ID so I think it is bleeping mental that in England and ROI they make such a fuss about it. I appreciate there can be issues with people accessing a passport due to cost etc but then surely campaign for cheaper ID rather than to not provide it at a polling station. I would rather have ID at a polling station than someone in M&S having to do that think 25 bollocks when I buy a single bottle of wine with the groceries.

Obviously our situation as been different in NI for obvious reasons but I suppose we have been brought up having to provide ID so I think it is bleeping mental that in England and ROI they make such a fuss about it. I appreciate there can be issues with people accessing a passport due to cost etc but then surely campaign for cheaper ID rather than to not provide it at a polling station. I would rather have ID at a polling station than someone in M&S having to do that think 25 bollocks when I buy a single bottle of wine with the groceries.
I don’t believe for a second that in the age of ID for everything people can’t produce it at a polling station, surely they’ve got a bank account, driving licence etc

Reactions: 3
The chains of Derry are just too good #unelectedmayorbelike

The chains of Derry are just too good #unelectedmayorbelike
View attachment 2981181
I am not an expert but I don’t recognise this one. Is it from the Wolfe tones?
---
I don’t believe for a second that in the age of ID for everything people can’t produce it at a polling station, surely they’ve got a bank account, driving licence etc
Over here it hasn’t been an issue I have seen for years and we probs have more poverty than the mainland and yet I think we have historically had a higher turn out.