Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say marriage of convenience for her? Her husband is her sons full time carer , he’s changed his name to include hers, she’s a BLM activist her mayoral role will be looked at as a conquering achievement in a predominantly white city imo , she’s very ambitious I’d say her main focus will be to sit in the executive ( Stormont) I just find it shocking how she uses Derry in her BLM propaganda when it’s never been a thing here…Her brother has a compound and very well respected in Kenya , her inauguration speakers weren’t very diverse either for someone that rams it down the throat of others.
Just saw this pop up…Dreams of first minister…says it all!

---
Seems the entire Kenyan gov were there…Even changed the name to DiverCITY , it’s this that gets people’s back up.

---
I can't get my head around her supposedly having to flee Kenya and seek refugee status, while at the same time she seems happy that Kenyan officials attend her inauguration. And why are the Kenyan officials happy to attend if she is talking about Kenya in those terms?

I'm surprised that her husband agreed to be her son's full time carer.

Something not adding up here.... Is anyone over there properly questioning her story?

Reactions: 2
I can't get my head around her supposedly having to flee Kenya and seek refugee status, while at the same time she seems happy that Kenyan officials attend her inauguration. And why are the Kenyan officials happy to attend if she is talking about Kenya in those terms?

Something not adding up here.... Is anyone over there properly questioning her story?
Not allowed to question it because it’s far right to question it.
I’m pissing myself here that they did the name change. Considering it has probably the most argued about name in the country I actually find that part hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Not allowed to question it because it’s far right to question it.
I’m pissing myself here that they did the name change. Considering it has probably the most argued about name in the country I actually find that part hilarious.
That’s her version of the name change wouldn’t surprise me if the SDLP push it 🙄 I see West Belfast is getting plenty of diversity in this election , the Green Party rep is raising a few eyebrows from past comments.
---

Nobody really knows who she is it’s only from this controversy her profile has been raised…That’s why this idea that she speaks for Derry is ridiculous.
---

Last edited:
That’s her version of the name change wouldn’t surprise me if the SDLP push it 🙄 I see West Belfast is getting plenty of diversity in this election , the Green Party rep is raising a few eyebrows from past comments.
---

Nobody really knows who she is it’s only from this controversy her profile has been raised…That’s why this idea that she speaks for Derry is ridiculous.
---
I could probably stand a better chance of running in her constituency in a bleeping NI top than her at this rate.

The Green Party have taken a weird turn the past few years, remember when they used to just care for the environment? Now all they care about is trans. It’s quite bizarre as I have no idea what their thoughts are on climate change now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

A land border is in breach of the GFA we have a birthright to freely travel in our own country.

A land border is in breach of the GFA we have a birthright to freely travel in our own country.
Jeepers! I feel like this is an episode of scoobie do and if you pull his mask off Bryson will appear.

• Haha
Seems a Kenyan is questioning things 🤔

This account seems to know a lot about her and the migrants forum that she runs.

Attachments

Last edited:
SDLP are screwed.
Going by SM it looks that way…Wonder what school she’s talking about? Odd her sister has set up a charity in the US to help fund Massai girls in her homeland ! I’d love to know how many of her 14 siblings have done similar and what sort of turnover their charities accumulate for the exact same cause.

Going by SM it looks that way…Wonder what school she’s talking about? Odd her sister has set up a charity in the US to help fund Massai girls in her homeland ! I’d love to know how many of her 14 siblings have done similar and what sort of turnover their charities accumulate for the exact same cause.
I wish a journalist would do a proper expose. Her case stinks, quite frankly. I suppose she would call us racist for questioning it

This should go swimmingly. I hope someone comes on to ask where his doctorate is from 😂

I wish a journalist would do a proper expose. Her case stinks, quite frankly. I suppose she would call us racist for questioning it
Yeah I think people are starting to question more of her background, like I said earlier she’s a relative nobody until the mayoral position pushed her out there…Even questions around her resignation on the same day she registered her charity? The guy named as director is often pictured with her, even won one of the NWMF recent awards?? But never mentioned as being involved with the migrants forum, she’s always pointed out as the CEO / founder 🤷🏼‍♀️ why would he give himself an award??

---

This should go swimmingly. I hope someone comes on to ask where his doctorate is from 😂
Maybe it’s an educational doctorate? Didn’t he claim to be a scholar?

Last edited:
Yeah I think people are starting to question more of her background, like I said earlier she’s a relative nobody until the mayoral position pushed her out there…Even questions around her resignation on the same day she registered her charity? The guy named as director is often pictured with her, even won one of the NWMF recent awards?? But never mentioned as being involved with the migrants forum, she’s always pointed out as the CEO / founder 🤷🏼‍♀️ why would he give himself an award??

---

Maybe it’s an educational doctorate? Didn’t he claim to be a scholar?
Yeah, but if you get a PHd then you would have proof. The ones asking questions are asking is it a medical or a PHD etc. even if it is something like religion then you are still entitled to use the title but the fact he avoids the question suggests to me that he could be telling porkies.

Yeah, but if you get a PHd then you would have proof. The ones asking questions are asking is it a medical or a PHD etc. even if it is something like religion then you are still entitled to use the title but the fact he avoids the question suggests to me that he could be telling porkies.
There doesn’t seem to be much about his background , only basic info from what I’ve seen, surprised as he seems to think he’s famous 😂

Maybe we need a Lillian Seenoi thread, lots to discuss.

John Hume was a good, fair man. I don't believe he would have been ok with someone like this coming in and scamming the system and playing race cards.

Reactions: 3
I might not be able to watch the live streams later as with my family but please can someone provide updates.

Lucky our voting system isn’t as crooked as the south 😉

---

He’s off to a good start, nobody could comment, he couldn’t work TikTok 😂 the green flag he’s referring to is Hamas, nothing to do with us.

---
Nor St Patrick, I’ve a feeling he’s going to dig a bigger hole for himself with these lives.

Attachments

Last edited:
Someone asked about the doctorates and he said he has 3 honorary doctorates. duck sake someone should introduce him to Jack monroe.

• Haha