Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didnā€™t actually need to do this if he had Dutch citizenship if I am correct?

Reactions: 1
IMG_7096.jpeg

Heā€™s obviously renounced his Dutch citizenship, they donā€™t allow duel/ triple citizenship with other countries.

Why though? Did he need to?
No ! He already carried an EU passport! Iā€™m sure itā€™s just his usual goady two finger salute to his haters.
---
He actually comes across as quite childish, for a man of his standing.

He maintains heā€™s open to all persuasions .
---
Basically came to Ireland because it was too hard to get family reunification in England
---
More backstory
---
According to that news article he didnā€™t actually integrate in the Netherlands at all ,he was brought up in a remote Muslim only community, so the fact he calls himself a European Muslim is in name only , nothing to do with western culture / values.

Last edited:
He maintains heā€™s open to all persuasions .
---
Basically came to Ireland because it was too hard to get family reunification in England
---
More backstory
---
According to that news article he didnā€™t actually integrate in the Netherlands at all ,he was brought up in a remote Muslim only community, so the fact he calls himself a European Muslim is in name only , nothing to do with western culture / values.
Loves the Starbucks. Tut, tut.

• Haha
This guy is quite handsome. I think our mate has a rival. But is it traditional to go to the grave with a mini Irish fleg?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wolfe Tone was one of your lot šŸ˜‚
lol I know but the mini fleg is great. Do they sell them in the shop for tourists or something or did he just show up with it himself? That is the key bit of information I need to know. Where is the memorial just out of curiousity? (Donā€™t worry Iā€™m not going to do a JSO on it)

They mustā€™ve heard Ireland was a soft touch, clearly not in any danger they werenā€™t even living in Syria, came to get their children educated and looking for housing.Turkey wouldnā€™t give them anything for free despite one of them living there for six yrs.

---
lol I know but the mini fleg is great. Do they sell them in the shop for tourists or something or did he just show up with it himself? That is the key bit of information I need to know. Where is the memorial just out of curiousity? (Donā€™t worry Iā€™m not going to do a JSO on it)
Probably off a cupcake šŸ§ I think heā€™s buried in Kildare?

They mustā€™ve heard Ireland was a soft touch, clearly not in any danger they werenā€™t even living in Syria, came to get their children educated and looking for housing.Turkey wouldnā€™t give them anything for free despite one of them living there for six yrs.

---

Probably off a cupcake šŸ§ I think heā€™s buried in Kildare?
I havenā€™t read all of that article but I got as far as the first one leaving 2 out of 4 kids. Which ones do you pick. Surely if they were seeking refuge in the first instance all could go? Are these stories a psy op or something?

I havenā€™t read all of that article but I got as far as the first one leaving 2 out of 4 kids. Which ones do you pick. Surely if they were seeking refuge in the first instance all could go? Are these stories a psy op or something?
Donā€™t know who theyā€™re trying to appeal to? Anyone living here knows the reality of whatā€™s on offer and thereā€™s limited resources to go around, I couldnā€™t see anyone being on the housing list for yrs agreeing that these economic migrants should be housed before them or that their kids should waive a school place šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Lillian and Colum try to shoehorn Derry into a city of sanctuary status and try and gaslight people that its acceptable because of the civil rights attachment šŸ™„ That NW migrants forum literally has asylum seekers going round schools in direct contact with children when they havenā€™t even been given legal right to remain , yet parents canā€™t even take a pic of their own child in a school show šŸ™„ but these men are literally hands on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Donā€™t know who theyā€™re trying to appeal to? Anyone living here knows the reality of whatā€™s on offer and thereā€™s limited resources to go around, I couldnā€™t see anyone being on the housing list for yrs agreeing that these economic migrants should be housed before them or that their kids should waive a school place šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Lillian and Colum try to shoehorn Derry into a city of sanctuary status and try and gaslight people that its acceptable because of the civil rights attachment šŸ™„ That NW migrants forum literally has asylum seekers going round schools in direct contact with children when they havenā€™t even been given legal right to remain , yet parents canā€™t even take a pic of their own child in a school show šŸ™„ but these men are literally hands on.
I understand why kids canā€™t be shown in a show when it is maybe a messy marital break up but are you saying entire kids shows willl be fucked by this?
Not sure if ā€œyou lotā€ do the nativity but that is a shame if it next.

Child protection laws forbid photography by parents even if itā€™s your own child being photographed .

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d be more worried about the Islamic extremists than the far right.
Lots to unpack here. Sheā€™s probably wearing the full face covering due to her speaking out. When was this video from? And I know it is touts out but I wish she would go to Garda if concerned.

Lots to unpack here. Sheā€™s probably wearing the full face covering due to her speaking out. When was this video from? And I know it is touts out but I wish she would go to Garda if concerned.
Looks like itā€™s from a few yrs ago , before the hair transplant? He had a hat on.