Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my sons learning Chinese next term Mr Chang will be proud 😂..They do lots of cultural celebrations at his school that aren’t part of the curriculum but still educational…He loves geography got 100% on his summer exam.
Love mr Chang! I would like to try his if I was ever in the area plus meet him after a few as he sounds like he would be great craic.

Photo with the women at the back isn’t a good look. I thought he was for equality?

Reactions: 1
I thought the Eire was a nice touch. Do ones down south actually call it that?
Probably true republicans 😂 if that’s the case Sovereignty would feature big 🤷🏼‍♀️ the wording is everything Umar pushes, nobody would word an email to incorporate all his beliefs, surely??

I thought he already had citizenship when he was standing as an MEP ? You have to be an EU citizen, surely he hasn’t renounced his Pakistani citizenship? Isn’t it only duel citizenship allowed? Or can you have citizenship of more than two countries at once? It’s probably someone else has acquired citizenship and he’s just there at the ceremony

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought he already had citizenship when he was standing as an MEP ? You have to be an EU citizen, surely he hasn’t renounced his Pakistani citizenship? Isn’t it only duel citizenship allowed? Or can you have citizenship of more than two countries at once? It’s probably someone else has acquired citizenship and he’s just there at the ceremony
His history is a mystery.