Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck orders a pint of Guinness in Spain?
Tell me you’re not Irish without telling me you’re not Irish. Like bleeping hell I view myself as northern Irish and have a British passport but wouldn’t dream to order a Guinness outside of Ireland in a country famed for its wine and sangria and beers. I must be missing something. Maybe I am too Brit!!

1717463360292.png

There actually are a few decent candidates in ireland. Good old mainstream media are not giving them any air time. There are some decent nationalist and independents.
---
Just tó clarify, there is no far right in Ireland. Most of the incidents have been the left agitating the pot. A reporter, Paul Connolly was secretly filmed a few weeks ago trying to agitate a protest.

Reactions: 2
That never saw the light of day on MSM , just shows how the so called impartial media stoke the flames for the government, even that riot was made out worse than what it actually was, most of it was looters and antisocial behaviour as opposed far right aggression, it would’ve been classed as a minor disturbance in the north lol, we’ve had way worse after an orange parade.
---
Think the first guy posting a video is some far right guy but Dr Umar has commented…

That Niall boyo is the one keeps posting the vids that Umar wants forgotten,the curse of SM is that it comes back to bite you at the most inconvenient times .
---
In London you’d be arrested if you appeared alongside the symbol of Hamas .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well he’s got a point when the Kenyan gov ( her siblings) are very powerful in their home territory.There’s the millionaire senator brother right beside her.
Thing is, if she wants to come and live here then fair enough. She probably had the money to do it legally so why not do that? Her story of wanting to help the Masai girls but bleeping off to Derry where I’m going to guess there are about 5 as a generous estimate just doesn’t make sense. I’m not sure what Colin’s opposition is like in the election but the lack of democracy in the appointment could potentially cost him if the locals don’t like it.
---
That never saw the light of day on MSM , just shows how the so called impartial media stoke the flames for the government, even that riot was made out worse than what it actually was, most of it was looters and antisocial behaviour as opposed far right aggression, it would’ve been classed as a minor disturbance in the north lol, we’ve had way worse after an orange parade.
---

That Niall boyo is the one keeps posting the vids that Umar wants forgotten,the curse of SM is that it comes back to bite you at the most inconvenient times .
---
In London you’d be arrested if you appeared alongside the symbol of Hamas .
Actually in London they have hamas flags and others every week at the marches and the Met do duck all lol.

Thing is, if she wants to come and live here then fair enough. She probably had the money to do it legally so why not do that? Her story of wanting to help the Masai girls but bleeping off to Derry where I’m going to guess there are about 5 as a generous estimate just doesn’t make sense. I’m not sure what Colin’s opposition is like in the election but the lack of democracy in the appointment could potentially cost him if the locals don’t like it.
---

Actually in London they have hamas flags and others every week at the marches and the Met do duck all lol.
I’m guessing if the affair story is true it’s her now husband didn’t have the money or resources to bring her? There’s lots of red tape around foreign spouses, you need to be able to show you can support them financially and have a certain amount of savings etc, it was probably cheaper ,less legalities to claim asylum… it could cost the party with the radio silence from die hard SDLPers , didn’t see any of them at the ceremony it seemed to be her family and the migrants forum lot ,along with the main SDLP councillors, apparently Mark Durkan was washing his hair 😂 but he did send a congratulatory post.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m guessing if the affair story is true it’s her now husband didn’t have the money or resources to bring her? There’s lots of red tape around foreign spouses, you need to be able to show you can support them financially and have a certain amount of savings etc, it was probably cheaper ,less legalities to claim asylum… it could cost the party with the radio silence from die hard SDLPers , didn’t see any of them at the ceremony it seemed to be her family and the migrants forum lot along with the main SDLP councillors, apparently Mark Durkan was washing his hair 😂 but he did send a congratulatory post.
Affair story? WTF? You need to spill the tea ASAP!

Affair story? WTF? You need to spill the tea ASAP!
I have shared the comments previously, apparently she was having an affair with her now husband, he and his wife were volunteers in the Changaro trust and helped build schools in Kenya, apparently his wife was unable to make it the year he landed back with her, he left his wife and children, it was this charity that brought her to Derry?? That’s the rumour anyway?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have shared the comments previously, apparently she was having an affair with her now husband, he and his wife were volunteers in the Changaro trust and helped build schools in Kenya, apparently his wife was unable to make it the year he landed back with her, he left his wife and children, it was this charity that brought her to Derry?? That’s the rumour anyway?
I must have missed this! Holy tit!

I must have missed this! Holy tit!
Yeah I always wondered how he got with her not to be unkind but he’s punching, the tide wouldn’t take him out lol, he’s much older than her.
---
The Changaro Trust was being investigated and subsequently closed.

Last edited:
The other charity that helped bring her to Derry was SEEDS big Eddie Kerr ,the director ,was charged with fraud ..Maybe I can’t get past this and it tarnishes my view of her, to think she’d take the place of a genuine person in need to further her own political ambitions is awful, never mind using the good natured Derry folk along the way.

Attachments

The other charity that helped bring her to Derry was SEEDS big Eddie Kerr ,the director ,was charged with fraud ..Maybe I can’t get past this and it tarnishes my view of her, to think she’d take the place of a genuine person in need to further her own political ambitions is awful, never mind using the good natured Derry folk along the way.
I thought she looked well in the photos from last night. Obviously has a good bit of money. But having the reps from the country you have sought refuge from just seems odd.

I was shocked when a nut job stabbed a bleeping 5 year old but here we are.
---
What does this mean btw “We are having a wonderful céad míle fáilte.”
He means they’re welcomed. A Hundred Thousand Welcomes .

He means they’re welcomed. A Hundred Thousand Welcomes .
You’ll be building a hard border wall at this rate 😂😂

Anyway though have you got your popcorn and other snacks ready for the election results on Saturday morning? I am fascinated to see if the shinners have fucked it up when they appeared to be ahead. Also how the other parties do. I’ve never taken an interest in ROI elections before but it just seems like all the parties are so out of touch with the average voter.

I’m halfway through that article and speechless, not only has she managed to insult people north and south but to deny people in the north their experiences is something else, divided we stand but I’ve never heard any ordinary citizen from either side dismiss , minimise or deny the other their hurt / feelings 😑 she’s using the people of Derry as a stepping stone, the narcissism is prevalent throughout as is the lies…The rumours clearly true if she was with her present husband fourteen yrs ago( the minute she landed) why wasn’t her brother seeking asylum if he was working with her on the humanitarian projects?? She left her son behind and came here on holiday before deciding to seek asylum,he seemed to be fine for 10 yrs in Kenya without any problems ! I’ve never met a shinner that would approach anyone and call them comrade 😂 never mind an African woman , she’s a compulsive liar looking to use the good natured Irish to further her own political career and BLM racist agenda…She’s not an Irish Catholic and never will be.
---
You can’t beat the Irish wit 😂
Just reading about this woman and agree her story seems off. If she was a genuine refugee fleeing persecution - why didn't her brother seek asylum, why has she been able to go on holidays to Kenya, why is her brother a senator in Kenya, why are her family able to travel over and back to Ireland to see her?

Agree she seems to have got with her husband suspiciously quickly on arrival and she is now getting services for her autistic son beyond what Kenya could ever provide.

I wonder is it a marriage of convenience to make her legal?

I looked at her Twitter and nearly every post is about race, diversity, etc.

I'm in the UK and I've voted for people of non white ethnic backgrounds. I just get suspicious when someone (of any color) is pushing race over and over and their backstory seems dodgy.
---
I think you are correct to be wary of this. Something smells off about her story, and now knowing the charity was dodgy... Trust your gut.

Just reading about this woman and agree her story seems off. If she was a genuine refugee fleeing persecution - why didn't her brother seek asylum, why has she been able to go on holidays to Kenya, why is her brother a senator in Kenya, why are her family able to travel over and back to Ireland to see her?

Agree she seems to have got with her husband suspiciously quickly on arrival and she is now getting services for her autistic son beyond what Kenya could ever provide.

I wonder is it a marriage of convenience to make her legal?

I looked at her Twitter and nearly every post is about race, diversity, etc.

I'm in the UK and I've voted for people of non white ethnic backgrounds. I just get suspicious when someone (of any color) is pushing race over and over and their backstory seems dodgy.
---

I think you are correct to be wary of this. Something smells off about her story, and now knowing the charity was dodgy... Trust your gut.
I’d say marriage of convenience for her? Her husband is her sons full time carer , he’s changed his name to include hers, she’s a BLM activist her mayoral role will be looked at as a conquering achievement in a predominantly white city imo , she’s very ambitious I’d say her main focus will be to sit in the executive ( Stormont) I just find it shocking how she uses Derry in her BLM propaganda when it’s never been a thing here…Her brother has a compound and very well respected in Kenya , her inauguration speakers weren’t very diverse either for someone that rams it down the throat of others.
Just saw this pop up…Dreams of first minister…says it all!

---
Seems the entire Kenyan gov were there…Even changed the name to DiverCITY , it’s this that gets people’s back up.

---

Attachments

Last edited: