Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of the time is her skin red and inflamed from all the treatments? It surely can’t be good for it to be constantly at it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The amount of time she spends pawing at her face, updating us on her current routine or whatever treatment she's just done 🤣 And yet she is still completely bang average and looks her age (if not older tbh).

Also, I think the microbladed eyebrows are too heavy for her face. They're weirdly short, also. I just needed to get that off my chest 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again, HOW does she always get it so wrong fashion wise?! That shirt and sandals combo my granny wouldn't even wear 🤣🙈 Plus her skin is not a good advertisement for all the expensive sh*te she lashes onto it. Her gravelly voice grates on me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've said it before and I'll say it again, HOW does she always get it so wrong fashion wise?! That shirt and sandals combo my granny wouldn't even wear 🤣🙈 Plus her skin is not a good advertisement for all the expensive sh*te she lashes onto it. Her gravelly voice grates on me too.
Agree one hundred percent. Her voice sounds like she is either a heavy smoker or has a dairy allergy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the absolute shite is this. 50e for a zoom talk on rosacea? Pity the fools who bought into this. Seriously.

Reactions: 12
What in the absolute shite is this. 50e for a zoom talk on rosacea? Pity the fools who bought into this. Seriously.
It's a disgrace. She started these "talks" a while ago on various skin issues. Shame on her for charging. But honestly, WHO is throwing money away on this?! There are thousands of articles/videos/resources available for free with GENERALISED advice from dermatologists etc. available online. Or go to one in person for actual personalised medical advice on your own skin issue. Someone chatting broadly on rosacea/whatever on an Instagram live is of no value to anyone. 50 euro a pop?? The nerve of it!!

Is all this sort of activity regulated? Approved by the Medical Council? Taxable?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Greedy witch with her fifty euro talks. Part of me thinks I have no sympathy for fools and their money and all that but then part of me thinks how vulnerable women can be in relation to skin issues , rosacea acne etc. They prob trust her as she’s a doctor. All these talks are are marketing ploys to get you to buy her expensive products and services and therefore should be free. All so she can buy ugly designer sandals and grubby t shirts.

I will say it again. What sort of Mickey Mouse operation is she running to be opening up her books for June a week into May? Honest to god, I'd almost think they were money laundering or something. 🤣🤣🤣 like.....people book beauty/aesthetic appointments weeks/months in advance; time them for events, etc. Coming into the summer, particularly, is prime time. They for sure won the lotto or something. Never seen anyone work less.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Agreed. It's really odd for a skincare and aesthetics business where you need continuity and planning with appointments.

Reactions: 5
As far as mid June?! Sorry, what...that's only four weeks away. If I'm planning treatments, I'm looking at dates months in advance. Bizarre setup 🧐

Reactions: 6
Jesus would you love her confidence. She absolutely loves herself. Did she just say that she should be a BA for that choco hair thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffs this one blows my MIND with the confidence 🤣🤣🤣 the biteen of hair she’s raving about. Go away 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9