Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she actually never stops begging - didn’t buy anything Black Friday week cos she wants it all for free!!
She’s such a beggy Mitchell. There tagging dunnes because her local one was out of the lights she wanted. Next week lo and behold lights will be delivered by dunnes. Shock. With all her redecorating you’d think she’d take out those dated carpets from her stairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just order lights like everyone else. Tesco are bursting at the seams with lights, as is every other place.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s such a beggy Mitchell. There tagging dunnes because her local one was out of the lights she wanted. Next week lo and behold lights will be delivered by dunnes. Shock. With all her redecorating you’d think she’d take out those dated carpets from her stairs.
you are right, that carpet is mank, relatively cheap to replace considering the big job she did on the kitchen.
But alas, she has terrible taste as we know

Reactions: 2
“I feel so stressed”.
She
1. has a full time childminder
2. has a full time employee in her clinic
3. Has her parents minding her children after her full time child minder goes home/at weekends
4. Has a cleaner in the house TWICE a week
5. Is her own boss and able to schedule her work so does not have to take on anymore than she can handle
6. Has a husband who works full time for a well paying company that gave him (correct me if I’m wrong) 6 months PAID paternity leave.
7. Has her followers googling and recommending things rather than spending time on researching herself.
8. Freebies coming out her ears
YET She still finds the time to moan on Instagram about how stressed she is and how hard her life is.
My heart goes out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well she just bought Chanel sling backs so she’s well able to afford things.
I’m so glad I unfollowed her a few weeks ago ! She annoys me so much but I said I’d watch her stories tonight and nothings changed , if anything she’s more intolerable !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
STRESS she wouldn't know stress if it SLAPPED her. I've a 2 year old last weekend for the FIRST time since he was born I had 3 hours without him YES I've only had 3 hours away from him since he was born ... he had reflux and was a hard baby but it was my choice know possible I'd have another reflux baby. But it's DISGUSTING the begging and the behaviour most are panicking how to afford Christmas and here ya one with the bloody channel shoes and on the beg!!!!....

GROW THE duck UP AND MAYBE DONATE SOME OF YOUR FREEBIES.... YOU CAN WELL AFFORD IT

Reactions: 6
Who are these dopes thanking her for keeping it real? She has a full time worker for every aspect of her life! Child care, cleaning, office admin, and also hiring full time asthesthic nurse or beautician… also her mother has BREAST CANCER AND IS HAVING TREATMENT and this one is leaving her folks mind the kids while she swans off to Adare. What an absolute dose

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've asked her politely a few times to please stop the begging... but.... I see she's still begging... the neeeeeckkkkkkk of her not listening to me 😭🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Who are these dopes thanking her for keeping it real? She has a full time worker for every aspect of her life! Child care, cleaning, office admin, and also hiring full time asthesthic nurse or beautician… also her mother has BREAST CANCER AND IS HAVING TREATMENT and this one is leaving her folks mind the kids while she swans off to Adare. What an absolute dose
This annoys me the most. When her mother was diagnosed with cancer and she moaned about how it ruined her holiday plans as her mother couldn’t come to mind the kids.
Now she’s leaving her 3 children with her weak and likely immuno compromised mother during a global pandemic putting her at serious risk.

Reactions: 3
It also really irked me when she did a q and a one night about checking your breasts and she said flippantly if her mum had done this regularly she wouldn't be in the situation she was now! Actual victim blaming.. And her own mum!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It also really irked me when she did a q and a one night about checking your breasts and she said flippantly if her mum had done this regularly she wouldn't be in the situation she was now! Actual victim blaming.. And her own mum!
That’s awful

Reactions: 1
STRESS she wouldn't know stress if it SLAPPED her. I've a 2 year old last weekend for the FIRST time since he was born I had 3 hours without him YES I've only had 3 hours away from him since he was born ... he had reflux and was a hard baby but it was my choice know possible I'd have another reflux baby. But it's DISGUSTING the begging and the behaviour most are panicking how to afford Christmas and here ya one with the bloody channel shoes and on the beg!!!!....

GROW THE duck UP AND MAYBE DONATE SOME OF YOUR FREEBIES.... YOU CAN WELL AFFORD IT
Isnt it always the ones with the most help that moan the most? Aoife bermingham is the same - parents living next door, plenty of nights away/ mini breaks - yet she’s always on about how difficult it is.

Hated her comment last night about how she met Ross - “the good old times pre kids when we had fun and really lived”. Why have 3 kids then? I know they are hard work but they are fun too and if bringing up your kids isn’t “living” then what is it? We had a blast pre kids and travelled the world, but we’re also enjoying this phase of life and looking forward to when we can travel again with them

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.