Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick Google or text to a friend in Dublin would have answered. What a coincidence that she’s tagging a company known for gifting dresses to Instahuns 🥱 The smell of want off this one….
Exactly, try typing "Needle and Thread stockist Dublin"! It's ridiculously transparent. Anyway, sure with her seemingly endless budget (holiday clothes haul a case in point), she could always order a couple of different sizes and return what doesn't work. Just trying to see if she can get a freebie from BT.

Reactions: 8
A quick Google or text to a friend in Dublin would have answered. What a coincidence that she’s tagging a company known for gifting dresses to Instahuns 🥱 The smell of want off this one….
✔✔✔ guys just help me out here. Myself and Ross just home from a fantastic sun holiday in Mexico. Looking to blow 500eur on a dress. Any suggestions?....🙄 she is mocking those people who visit her clinic. Just as she can/knows to Google such info. She is awful. Who can't do this sort of thing without fishing...

Exactly, try typing "Needle and Thread stockist Dublin"! It's ridiculously transparent. Anyway, sure with her seemingly endless budget (holiday clothes haul a case in point), she could always order a couple of different sizes and return what doesn't work. Just trying to see if she can get a freebie from BT.
No shame.

Reactions: 11
Notions. She knows exactly what she is doing and it annoys the crap outta me. Go pick up something nice for under €100 like the rest of us. If they gift her, I'm done. She should give up the day job so and stick with insta altogether. I think I'd have more respect for her.

Oh my God. I cannot believe that there are such desperate women/men out there, that would actually want Dr L to do clinics in Dublin, when there are such a vast amount in Dublin already. Its not like she offers an unique treatments and I doubt very much that she would be any cheaper🤔. Plus, there's no evidence of how well her "treatments" work. I've not seen any before & after pics. And she certainly isn't an advertisement for herself. She looks absolutely wrecked on that train home. Cant believe that she's just after 10 days... in the sun... with no kids...As for the clothes.. has it gone so bad that its all about the label with these wealthy fools. Can you only gain entrance if the outfit is over x amount of money. Shes soooooo annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my God. I cannot believe that there are such desperate women/men out there, that would actually want Dr L to do clinics in Dublin, when there are such a vast amount in Dublin already. Its not like she offers an unique treatments and I doubt very much that she would be any cheaper🤔. Plus, there's no evidence of how well her "treatments" work. I've not seen any before & after pics. And she certainly isn't an advertisement for herself. She looks absolutely wrecked on that train home. Cant believe that she's just after 10 days... in the sun... with no kids...As for the clothes.. has it gone so bad that its all about the label with these wealthy fools. Can you only gain entrance if the outfit is over x amount of money. Shes soooooo annoying
You just watch & Meaghers Pharmacy will be involved. She was at that going for growth SHITE today & Oonagh was there. Another dose.

Reactions: 6
Notions. She knows exactly what she is doing and it annoys the crap outta me. Go pick up something nice for under €100 like the rest of us. If they gift her, I'm done. She should give up the day job so and stick with insta altogether. I think I'd have more respect for her.
And it would look the same on her. She'd be better off learning how to dress herself than throwing money at it and still looking drab and unmemorable. One of my favourite things is being told that a bargain outfit looks well!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't think to rent one, no?

More fool the people who would pay to attend her. She has zero years of experience and a retailer's level of skin knowledge. I probably know more myself to be quite honest.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t go to her I feel like she doesn’t have much experience or knowledge to be honest. Not worth the money

She wants someone to give her a room, how about your put your hand in your pocket laura and rent a room like everyone else.

Also who the actual duck is asking her when she is coming to Dublin? She isn't a dermatologist, she is a standard GP (little experience) who has taken a fancy to selling skin care, i have no doubt she knows that skin care inside out but would that be the same for any skin clinic that sells a particular brand?. Ive also copped at times her explanations are exactly as i have read them on google. We would all sound like we knew it all if we had time to google the answers behind the scenes.

Dublin is littered with great skin clinics

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really pity her kids as well as Rachel gorrys. Imagine when they’re a bit older .. seeing all this tit. Their whole lives posted on the gram

Reactions: 1
She uses the title GP, she isn’t a GP, she did a few months Locum in a pretty bad surgery in Galway. That’s it

Reactions: 7
Keep thinking about her morning routine and how many products she had. And how she is basically like an aesthetitician, loading on more and more because of the blurb.

Counterpoint from an actual dermatologist (I've met her) with a very busy practice that's a lot of public work, some cosmetic, wrote a book and lectures. Even in real life she gave me prescription stuff but suggested very little else otherwise, apart from *not* using some things. Definitely no big sell, even years ago

Reactions: 2
£529 for this ,🤢
I love the colour but aside from that it just looks like something you'd pull on over your togs on the beach on holiday (or maybe that's just me). So, about 600 euro for that?! It's for a wedding guest outfit I think she said previously?! The woman is touched, I'm sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else can't watch her applying products on her face? She rubs and pulls her skin so hard it's painful to watch, especially around her eyes. I've always though eye area shouldn't be rubbed so hard. She's like a butcher applying hundreds of euros worth of serums and spf on top of one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the colour but aside from that it just looks like something you'd pull on over your togs on the beach on holiday (or maybe that's just me). So, about 600 euro for that?! It's for a wedding guest outfit I think she said previously?! The woman is touched, I'm sorry.
I'm pretty sure I've bought very similar in Penneys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems to be she just wants to wear expensive designer clothes. That doesn’t look dressy enough for a wedding - as you say, it’s looks like a beach dress. There’s no way she’d look at it if it was in Pennys.

💯 only suitable for a beach wedding if any… but I don’t think it’s suitable at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.