Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha yes just reading the comments on this on twitter and on the facebook post---on FB she's getting a bit of stick so added to it--supposedly the seating arrangement was resolved after take off...It's more bullshit. Why on earth would they wait till after take off? It takes 5 seconds to swap seats, why would they bother waiting till after take off? And of course the additional bullshit of a 2 year old child supposedly asking 'are we going to die?' Regardless, the seat thing just wouldn't happen--unless of course SHE was the one who refused to swap, and I could well see she would be that kind of person.....It's heartening to see people are calling her out on both fb and twitter....

Reactions: 7
She couldn't have swapped seats with a parent?
She thinks this makes her look maternal and funny and cool but it if it happened it just makes her look like a selfish prick who didn't swap seats with a toddler's parents. Also this doesn't happen. The flight attendants would have sorted it.
---
Ha ha yes just reading the comments on this on twitter and on the facebook post---on FB she's getting a bit of stick so added to it--supposedly the seating arrangement was resolved after take off...It's more bullshit. Why on earth would they wait till after take off? It takes 5 seconds to swap seats, why would they bother waiting till after take off? And of course the additional bullshit of a 2 year old child supposedly asking 'are we going to die?' Regardless, the seat thing just wouldn't happen--unless of course SHE was the one who refused to swap, and I could well see she would be that kind of person.....It's heartening to see people are calling her out on both fb and twitter....
Ridiculous. Because they don't have time to solve this kind of thing immediately with it occurs.

Does Jaimi not question/ find it strange that Jess tells so many strange pointless lies?

Reactions: 5
What might make her look maternal is actually being a parent to her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cue a new article about how toddlers ask the penetrating questions.

"It got me thinking how we are shaped by society" 🤔 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks this makes her look maternal and funny and cool but it if it happened it just makes her look like a selfish prick who didn't swap seats with a toddler's parents. Also this doesn't happen. The flight attendants would have sorted it.
---

Ridiculous. Because they don't have time to solve this kind of thing immediately with it occurs.

Does Jaimi not question/ find it strange that Jess tells so many strange pointless lies?
I can't stop thinking about this - how does Jaimi feel/ what does she think? If my partner put something on Facebook that absolutely did not happen I would be like wtf why did you do that?

Reactions: 3
What are the responses on Facebook?
Quite a few people saying it just wouldn't happen. One or two saying they've worked in childcare many years and a 2 year old would never talk about death in such a way. One or two pointing out an internal flight in NZ wouldn't have the seat layout she's claiming. Obviously her staunch supporters are disagreeing, but it's good to see people challenging her on all her platforms.

Last edited:
I can't stop thinking about this - how does Jaimi feel/ what does she think? If my partner put something on Facebook that absolutely did not happen I would be like wtf why did you do that?
She must have seen Jess constantly do this over the years so she's desensitised by now. Also she's no stranger to pulling "funny anecdotes" out of the bag (like supposedly getting caught with a giant vibrator at customs) and lying about things that blatantly didn't happen (Sally Ann supposedly stalking them, implying that Jess's children live there when they don't)

I reckon she's got Jaimi so enraptured in all this shitehousery that she can bat off any questions with the excuse that it's some sort of artistic licence she uses to make really profound points that the world just HAS to know. Or maybe Jaimi's just in on it.

It's a bit like the bizarre situation with Nicholas Rossi and his 'wife' Miranda Knight. She seems like an intelligent person, so god knows what she's doing - behind closed doors it must be completely obvious that he's not who he claims to be, yet there she is going on oath to defend the indefensible. Is she frightened of him? Getting something out of the attention even though it's an absolute farce? Who knows. There's a lot of similarities with someone like Jessica Taylor and her Walter Mitty life story.

(In case anyone isn't familiar, Nicholas Rossi is a registered sex offender and general fraudster from the US who faked his own death; he turned up in a Covid ward in Glasgow and was identified as being a missing sex offender wanted on further charges of rape and was identified using fingerprints, DNA, tattoos, and positive ID from several people who knew him including a foster carer and ex-wife. He was due to be extradited but claims he is an Irish orphan called Arthur Knight despite there being no evidence that Arthur Knight has ever actually existed. He's carting himself about in an electric wheelchair with an oxygen tank despite numerous doctors saying there's nowt wrong with him, and I think he even got charged with assault on medical or prison staff despite claiming that he can't use his arms. It's ridiculous and disturbing in equal measure, given how dangerous he is.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Quite a few people saying it just wouldn't happen. One or two saying they've worked in childcare may years and a 2 year old would never talk about death in such a way. One or two pointing out an internal flight in NZ wouldn't have the seat layout she's claiming. Obviously her staunch supporters are disagreeing, but it's good to see people challenging her on all her platforms.
Yes, 2 year olds don't connect taking off in a plane with death. Shows how clueless about children she is despite having her own.
---
She must have seen Jess constantly do this over the years so she's desensitised by now. Also she's no stranger to pulling "funny anecdotes" out of the bag (like supposedly getting caught with a giant vibrator at customs) and lying about things that blatantly didn't happen (Sally Ann supposedly stalking them, implying that Jess's children live there when they don't)
I just find this so bizzare...

How often do they see the kids? I remember thinking they lived with them

It'll just be not worth the effort arguing because a meltdown will ensue. If a narcissist says something, it automatically becomes the truth and woe betide anyone who disagrees. I imagine she's walking on eggshells all the time.

Reactions: 1
Yes, 2 year olds don't connect taking off in a plane with death. Shows how clueless about children she is despite having her own.
---

I just find this so bizzare...

And apart from anything else, if you were split up from your child who was talking in such a way, wouldn't that be even more reason to seat them with their parents? And take off is usually the most distressing time for a child with it being when they get ear pain which is worse than for adults. So many holes in her story as usual. She seems to be taking a 'why do I bother?' stance but that's the problem when you repeatedly 'chat tit'--you get called out....!

Reactions: 4
Don't know how often she sees them, probably quite often - earlier in the year she took them on holiday somewhere and a few weeks ago she was talking about her son going on a date. But they both live with her ex-husband yet she tries to imply they live with her so she can elicit sympathy - "I'm being stalked and doxxed and threatened by so many people and my children are in danger!"

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen she’s posted her Fb response (playing victim) on Instagram. It makes no sense re masks and seatbelts. If they did it after takeoff then it could’ve been done before.

I’ve seen she’s posted her Fb response (playing victim) on Instagram. It makes no sense re masks and seatbelts. If they did it after takeoff then it could’ve been done before.
I know it's just ridiculous! If they had time to ask 'if she was ok to sit next to the little one' why wouldn't you just swap seat at that point? As I said the only possible explanation is she was the one who wouldn't swap and therefore it would have been a bit more time consuming and involve several people. I can well imagine she would be that person who wouldn't swap. So it either didn't happen, or she was the cause of it and won't admit it. The fact that she said eventually 'everyone moved around to accommodate them' suggests the latter...

Reactions: 2
I know it's just ridiculous! If they had time to ask 'if she was ok to sit next to the little one' why wouldn't you just swap seat at that point? As I said the only possible explanation is she was the one who wouldn't swap and therefore it would have been a bit more time consuming and involve several people. I can well imagine she would be that person who wouldn't swap. So it either didn't happen, or she was the cause of it and won't admit it. The fact that she said eventually 'everyone moved around to accommodate them' suggests the latter...
oh yes, interesting choice of words there.

It'll just be not worth the effort arguing because a meltdown will ensue. If a narcissist says something, it automatically becomes the truth and woe betide anyone who disagrees. I imagine she's walking on eggshells all the time.
Jaimi was so young when they got together and already a ‘fan’. I would imagine that after years of control, coercion and gaslighting that she has a really shaky grasp on any reality outside of Jess’s world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh that post was hilarious. I actually don’t doubt that some version of the story occurred. It’s that Jessica chose to use the experience to promote herself as motherly / caring / interesting - and she always omits the boring details and frames it very carefully to project a certain image. It’s advertising really, and it backfired this time.

I laughed out loud reading her response to comments. Her frustration is clear as she tantrums her way through the boring bits - hating having to explain. Basically ‘you all ruined my carefully constructed post trying to boost my image - fine then, I’ll give you the bloody facts!’

Just like a child caught out with exaggeration or fibbing. My goodness she can’t stand any kind of challenge, can she? Even for a non-story like this.

I found it disturbing that she called the child ‘sweetheart’. Nope, not okay. Very revealing in terms of understanding Jessica’s lack of boundaries, and how she reacts to vulnerability.

She does often display the behaviours that lead to the unfortunate diagnosis others in less secure positions attract, either through a lack of insider knowledge of systems, pure bad luck or the need for a Dx for access to support.

Her life is going pretty well at the moment yet there is still this need for attention seeking & impulsive outbursts.

I listened to a quasi clinician who said PD behaviours often only come to the fore when things aren't going well for people. Um no tit sherlock. That's virtually all prople with the possible exception of the truly saintly.

But if people are displaying this type of behaviour even when their lives are relatively ok they need to to do some work on themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.