Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they are in New Zealand I’m assuming it’s a timer? Unless they have taken along Jaimi’s mum to take pictures of her daughter snogging her coercive wife?

Why is this teenage crap on her professional social media? Jaimi needing an extra bit of love bombing and reminding that their love is unique, special etc?
"I don't need to know where we begin and end"

As in, there is nothing outside of our love, you don't exist or are allowed to have things outside of it.

Massive red flag.

What bothers me is not only how her treatment of people, especially Jaimi, but that she's saying it's OK and intact, amazing, if someone acts like their love for you is all consuming, when that isn't healthy at all.

While simultaneously selling flash cards about healthy relationships aimed at young children.

She doesn't even believe what she preaches, let alone practices it.

Reactions: 8
What’s all this “we need to do something for Britney!” Do what? She has nothing to do with you, she wants nothing to do with you, and she very much wanted to marry Sam. Doesn’t Jess constantly bleat about “let women make their own choices otherwise it’s INFANTILISING!”

Reactions: 5
What’s all this “we need to do something for Britney!” Do what? She has nothing to do with you, she wants nothing to do with you, and she very much wanted to marry Sam. Doesn’t Jess constantly bleat about “let women make their own choices otherwise it’s INFANTILISING!”
I was waiting for her to jump on the Britney bandwagon. Anything she thinks might get her attention and new followers and she’s there.

Reactions: 2
I was waiting for her to jump on the Britney bandwagon. Anything she thinks might get her attention and new followers and she’s there.
Me too. She is desperate to win an American audience. She couldn't care less about Britney really.

haven’t read the article Becuase at this point zero fucks about what she says. eepecially on this topic.
However continue to be blown away that she’s allowed to market herself as a Psychologist??? yes she has a degree in forensic psychology,
if i have a degree in education does that make me a teacher?
surely to take such ownership of any professional you have to currently practice in that field? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8

haven’t read the article Becuase at this point zero fucks about what she says. eepecially on this topic.
However continue to be blown away that she’s allowed to market herself as a Psychologist??? yes she has a degree in forensic psychology,
surely to take such ownership of any professional you have to currently practice in that field? 🤷🏽‍♀️
She's a bleeping hypocrite who can't produce a consistent or coherent thought.

I'm not going to read that, because I'd get as much insight reading someone's GCSE homework, but isn't she always saying that when men do anything it's because they're abusers and we can't excuse them with mental illness, meanwhile anything women do is trauma trauma trauma?

Jess herself if proof alone that women are capable of being grandiose, narcissistic, manipulative and vindictive. We've all see her behaviour towards SA.

Reactions: 9

A lot of the comments made me smile though. Only one it two seem to be pro- Jess.

Reactions: 1
She always has to show that she’s not like all the other feminists doesn’t she? Yes we are fully aware of that as feminism is about equality and Dr Jess doesn’t think anyone is as good as she is.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2400990

As the Spanish say: 5mentarios (no comment)
This is such an egotistical post, it's embarrassing. And all these rants about 'not changing who you are' are just childish. Yes I will agree about not feeling like you should change your accent, but the sweary part is just cringey in my opinion. Does she swear when she's interviewed for the tv? Would you feel totally at ease if someone serving you swore at will? Does her bessie Charlotte swear in court? I just think there is a time and a place for swearing and most people behaving professionally will not swear. I've never sworn in front of my mum and I don't recall hearing her ever swear; isn't it just respectful to alter your language in certain situations? She just has an incredibly childish attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is such an egotistical post, it's embarrassing. And all these rants about 'not changing who you are' are just childish. Yes I will agree about not feeling like you should change your accent, but the sweary part is just cringey in my opinion. Does she swear when she's interviewed for the tv? Would you feel totally at ease if someone serving you swore at will? Does her bessie Charlotte swear in court? I just think there is a time and a place for swearing and most people behaving professionally will not swear. I've never sworn in front of my mum and I don't recall hearing her ever swear; isn't it just respectful to alter your language in certain situations? She just has an incredibly childish attitude.
It's especially bad when she does this in her "I'm proud to be a Stokie chav!" rants. Swearing and being rude or aggressive are not an inherent part of being working class

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear like a trooper but never in front of my mum. And I too have never heard her swear. There's a time and a place.

I’m honestly embarrassed for her. She plays into the stereotypes because deep down she has such a poor sense of self. Even though she has come from a working class background she almost appears like a caricature. She doesn’t really know who she is or who she really wants to be so she just projects this false image.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just can’t deal with her. She’s dangerous. Suggesting someone with psychosis just needs love and space to treat them and equating psychopath to psychosis.
How can she keep spouting all her misinformation to her often vulnerable followers and being allowed to write ‘as a psychologist’ articles in the media!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
<insert expletives of choice>
I briefly spotted the “we just showed them love” posts earlier talking about therapists didn’t give meds.
(including herself in therapists)
She has no idea what the therapists were doing, whether those people were already prescribed meds or even mentioning the self medication many do.
Also, just because women in a refuge aren’t taking meds doesn’t mean it’s no good for all.

I missed her take on psychosis. Flipping heck, where did she get her psych degree and PhD with such little understanding of what psychosis is? That’s very worrying.
---
She thinks psychosis and psychopathic personality is the same thing. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.