Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t deal with her. She’s dangerous. Suggesting someone with psychosis just needs love and space to treat them and equating psychopath to psychosis.
How can she keep spouting all her misinformation to her often vulnerable followers and being allowed to write ‘as a psychologist’ articles in the media!

WTF is she on about?

When my family friend had psychotic episodes, he couldn't have a coherent conversation. He thought he was Jesus and had a psychic connection with a particular celebrity. He couldn't sleep. It was as if he had taken a huge dose of psychedelic drugs, he made no sense, didn't really understand the world around him and was a danger to himself and others.

He certainly wasn't just going about his normal day.

But neither was he anything to do with psychos in horror films, how bleeping offensive.

JFC she's dim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
WTF is she on about?

When my family friend had psychotic episodes, he couldn't have a coherent conversation. He thought he was Jesus and had a psychic connection with a particular celebrity. He couldn't sleep. It was as if he had taken a huge dose of psychedelic drugs, he made no sense, didn't really understand the world around him and was a danger to himself and others.

He certainly wasn't just going about his normal day.

But neither was he anything to do with psychos in horror films, how bleeping offensive.

JFC she's dim.
Yes. Shows how little clinical experience she really has. I have experience of psychosis both personally ( my husband) and professionally. Jess knows duck all about it. The crap that she writes is insulting and dangerous.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t deal with her. She’s dangerous. Suggesting someone with psychosis just needs love and space to treat them and equating psychopath to psychosis.
How can she keep spouting all her misinformation to her often vulnerable followers and being allowed to write ‘as a psychologist’ articles in the media!
tell me you've never done any direct therapeutic work with clients without telling me etc

Reactions: 11
and then there’s folk (I’m not sure she did in this but I think has previously) that psychosis has a trauma base. Sometimes it can but definitely not always.
Shes not disagreeing with the comments here.

Dangerous thinking this.
---
If she hasn't it's because she CHOOSES to work in NON-PATHOLOGISING roles away from the MEDICAL MODEL
I remember once she made comment that she chooses to not work in a therapeutic/frontline role.
(as if she had the qualifications to do so)

• Haha
Her latest tit post is not anything she has come up with. I was asked all those questions 6 years ago in trauma therapy it’s not new or radical as proper psychologists and therapists have been asking these questions for years and I’ve seen very similar visuals as well.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she admin in these centres? And what is the disadvantage to having access to medical support if u are in a rape centre? Who is we? Is there any evidence she ever worked with women in a rape centre ?

Reactions: 8
Her latest tit post is not anything she has come up with. I was asked all those questions 6 years ago in trauma therapy it’s not new or radical as proper psychologists and therapists have been asking these questions for years and I’ve seen very similar visuals as well.
All of this stuff I've heard talked about for years. She's just took a load of known stuff, added a few words and claimed ownership. Standard Jess behaviour.

Reactions: 10
"Read my books"
"Take my work" etc
It is not hers and her books are unreadable.
Very true. Following a group discussion about trauma, 3 of us, who are all prolific readers and feminists, decided to read WWABFE. Not one of us could finish it as it was so badly written. I was having my doubts about her before this but this just sealed the deal.

Very true. Following a group discussion about trauma, 3 of us, who are all prolific readers and feminists, decided to read WWABFE. Not one of us could finish it as it was so badly written. I was having my doubts about her before this but this just sealed the deal.
Yes she's an absolutely awful writer. It's no wonder she can bash so many words out a day when that's the quality of words!

Reactions: 4
Yes I recognise this from trauma support work, from many years ago.

It’s one of her most blatant and shameful traits - her lack of originality is one thing, but claiming the work of others as her own is just despicable. Especially for a so called feminist. It really shows how lacking in talent she is. And also how little respect she has for those who did the hard work before her.

A million miles away from someone like Dale Spender, for example, who was dedicated to acknowledging grass roots feminists who contributed so much to the women’s movement.

Another post pretending to be a therapist.
And that no other service is asking this. She seems to believe that every woman, particularly with trauma, is immediately sent to a psychiatrist, labelled and only given drugs and written off as “bad”. Yes, drugs are often offered by a GP with little else. But diagnoses are not inherently bad.
This isn't reality
So this whole post could be re-written as 'have counselling'. But she doesn't necessarily 'approve' of counselling because she isn't a counsellor. Another of her pointless posts where a hundred words could be replaced with two. Yes, no wonder she can write 10,000 words per day, because 9,900 will be pointless....

Keeping it stokie and real 🙄 Yes so will I but I don’t feel the need to state this on social media flashing my boobs and showing off where I am. How do professionals take her seriously when this kind of stuff is on her professional social media accounts?
IMG_6333.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Keeping it stokie and real 🙄 Yes so will I but I don’t feel the need to state this on social media flashing my boobs and showing off where I am. How do professionals take her seriously when this kind of stuff is on her professional social media accounts?View attachment 2408841
Ffs I was just getting ready to go to bed and now I need to scrub my eyeballs after seeing THAT 😂😂

• Haha
Ffs I was just getting ready to go to bed and now I need to scrub my eyeballs after seeing THAT 😂😂
The one before is even worse. It’s a total thot shot. I chose to share the less disturbing one.

Reactions: 1
Another post pretending to be a therapist.
And that no other service is asking this. She seems to believe that every woman, particularly with trauma, is immediately sent to a psychiatrist, labelled and only given drugs and written off as “bad”. Yes, drugs are often offered by a GP with little else. But diagnoses are not inherently bad.
This isn't reality
For someone who claims to have intimate knowledge of this area she seems to have absolutely no idea of how difficult it is to get an appointment with a psychiatrist! Those that want and desperately need them are on long waiting lists or dismissed.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.