Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @Dike Themis

Recap:
Jess released the ITIM (Indicative Trauma Impact Manual) to much fanfare. Supposed peer reviewers include her personal friend Sarah McGrath, who is not a psychologist or doctor, and who had gone on a night out with Jess around the time of the review. Jess also manipulated the Amazon review system, encouraging her fans to leave positive reviews, and getting negative ones removed as supposed TOS violations.

She also released another season of her crappy podcast, including an episode where she made very offensive remarks about lesbians and said that certain RADFEMS - you know who, tee hee, she can't name them but look at who's been criticising her! - are harassing her because she refused to sleep with them.

She used Nicola Bulley's disappearance for publicity, implying that "something was wrong" with the case and that she thought Nicola had been murdered by her husband. When it turned out that wasn't the case, she changed tack to, "I was just talking about the way the police tried to pathologise her as a menopausal alcoholic!" And plugging her appearance on GB News. When Nicola was found, her family made a public statement criticising "so-called experts" who had suggested her husband was involved in her death. Jess didn't take the hint at all and instead promoted an article she had written for the Guardian about how the family needed closure.

She is planning a "tour" of Australia, New Zealand, and the USA because she's not going down so well at home. Wonder why that is? Once again she has been reading Tattle and got a bit upset that we don't think she's an expert, so she made a big Facebook post with a long list of her supposed accomplishments (you know the ones: Sunday Times bestseller, AWARDED fellowships that anyone can pay for ...)

Currently she is on a rant about how academic journals are exploitative and it's not fair that they take money while she has to pay for independent peer review. You guessed it: if she's paying, it ain't independent!

Reactions: 16
Shes been counselling and providing therapy since she was 19 and is out there working with people from all walks of life...literally never listened to or sat with a person in a therapy role ever...and i know the masses think she is a clinician because of her unethical use of the term psychologist...

So now she's insulted academics, feminists who aren't her, psychiatrists and the peer review process...while answering in some vague ways when recently questioned on Twitter about how she selects independent reviewers. She was dodging the question and it kept being asked more clearly and assertively.

Reactions: 16
In Austrailia psychologist is a protected title. It will be interested to see how the talks /workshops are marketed.

At least LJ has HCPC regulation, strong academics & a clinical background at senior positions in the NHS& academia. Not onboard with her ideas but respect her background.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I really respect LJ. I think she's worlds away from JT. She has developed something relevant and thoughtful. Also have respect for her motives.

JT is super scary. She emulates someone who cares about women and sides with us but then will do anything to anyone to get what she wants.
---
I really respect LJ. I think she's worlds away from JT. She has developed something relevant and thoughtful. Also have respect for her motives.

JT is super scary. She presents as someone who cares about women and sides with us but then will do anything to anyone to get what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe the tit Jess was spouting on Facebook yesterday, imagine saying things like this after all the things herself, Jaimi and some of her staff put SA and others through and she has the gall to talk about herself like this! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬

"This means that I don't say things I don't mean. I don't speak badly of others. I don't retaliate. I don't engage in any form of gossip or rumours. I don't use fear. I don't use hatred. I don't make my arguments or my work about individuals. I don't use my platforms to snipe at people. I don't wish ill on those who harm me. I don't match negative energy. I don't kick back. I don't support or take part in violence or abuse. I don't ever make comments about the appearance of another person. I don't replicate the behaviours of others that harm me. I don't compete. I don't outdo. I don't undermine. I don't get jealous. I don't become bitter. I don't engage in aggression or passive aggression"

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I can't believe the tit Jess was spouting on Facebook yesterday, imagine saying things like this after all the things herself, Jaimi and some of her staff put SA and others through and she has the gall to talk about herself like this! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤬

"This means that I don't say things I don't mean. I don't speak badly of others. I don't retaliate. I don't engage in any form of gossip or rumours. I don't use fear. I don't use hatred. I don't make my arguments or my work about individuals. I don't use my platforms to snipe at people. I don't wish ill on those who harm me. I don't match negative energy. I don't kick back. I don't support or take part in violence or abuse. I don't ever make comments about the appearance of another person. I don't replicate the behaviours of others that harm me. I don't compete. I don't outdo. I don't undermine. I don't get jealous. I don't become bitter. I don't engage in aggression or passive aggression"
The mental projection of all the things she does onto other people is typical narc. It's staggering that someone can lack self awareness to this degree.

What kind of brain damage do I need for my mind to work like this?

• Heart
Hahahahahahahaha her self-awareness is SUB-ZERO

"I don't gossip" - you treated Nicola Bulley's disappearance as a subject of gossip, you gossiped about your own employees within your company

"I don't ever make comments about the appearance of another person" - remember all those things you said about butch women just because they don't look "feminine" enough for your liking?

Reactions: 11
I have a former friend just like her and honestly I cannot believe people like that exist. She (my friend) relentlessly does awful things, lies, cheats, abandoned her kids with her "abusive" ex (sound familiar), doesn't have a good word for anyone, but somehow has convinced herself she's a paragon of virtue.

I genuinely wish I was the sort of person who could look at the grass being all green and argue with conviction that it's pink, because these crackpots seem to be having a better time of it than the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

She is a liar. And a very dangerous and manipulative liar at that. She knows there is evidence to disprove all of this that is not yet public. Tempting fate, Jessica?

Also, I’m sorry but nobody has reached this level of ‘perfect’ behaviour by their early 30s - if they ever do at all. Huge red flag. Nobody expects her or anyone to be so perfect, so why does she push that narrative so hard? This is the spiritual guru in her. She’s super human, god-like in her abilities and insights. Different and special.

The more she posts like this the harder and more humiliating the fall will be.

• Heart
The mental projection of all the things she does onto other people is typical narc. It's staggering that someone can lack self awareness to this degree.

What kind of brain damage do I need for my mind to work like this?
It really it is fascinating (and more than a bit scary) how the narc mind works isn’t it? I had an ex who went into a complete narc rage one night because I stood my ground when she said some awful things to me. She sent me loads of abusive messages and the next day I honestly thought she would look at them after she’d had some space and reflect on her behaviour but she was still furious at me. She couldn’t see that she had done anything wrong despite her abuse being there in writing. I hadn’t allowed her to control me so in her head I was the one in the wrong and her reactions were totally justified.

Narcs project all the time and can justify pretty much anything and the crazy thing is that they believe they are right. Always the victim or hero, never the villain.

Reactions: 6
She is a liar. And a very dangerous and manipulative liar at that. She knows there is evidence to disprove all of this that is not yet public. Tempting fate, Jessica?

Also, I’m sorry but nobody has reached this level of ‘perfect’ behaviour by their early 30s - if they ever do at all. Huge red flag. Nobody expects her or anyone to be so perfect, so why does she push that narrative so hard? This is the spiritual guru in her. She’s super human, god-like in her abilities and insights. Different and special.

The more she posts like this the harder and more humiliating the fall will be.
And there's plenty of evidence that IS public but she's so smugly confident that people will just ignore it or not notice. No wonder she likes Jack Monroe so much, grifters of a feather

And there's plenty of evidence that IS public but she's so smugly confident that people will just ignore it or not notice. No wonder she likes Jack Monroe so much, grifters of a feather
These people often get away with this stuff for a very, very long time. People just can't be bothered to engage with them or confront them, so they either just play along or pretend not to notice. Personally I'd like to inhabit a world where we stand up to bullies, but I appreciate it's difficult when they're as adept as playing the victim as Jess.

I clocked Jack Monroe as a grifter and liar the minute she came onto the scene. She has never been able to keep her story straight. The fact she's still in the public eye is astounding.

• Wow
I was watching a Republican women being interviewed about how she felt about the Trump judgement. She said she didn't believe it /it didn't matter. My brain just can't process this type of behaviour. I struggle with tactical inconsistencies,hypocrisy /moral ambiguity - a lot.😔

These people often get away with this stuff for a very, very long time. People just can't be bothered to engage with them or confront them, so they either just play along or pretend not to notice. Personally I'd like to inhabit a world where we stand up to bullies, but I appreciate it's difficult when they're as adept as playing the victim as Jess.

I clocked Jack Monroe as a grifter and liar the minute she came onto the scene. She has never been able to keep her story straight. The fact she's still in the public eye is astounding.
It amazes me that Jack Monroe is still getting work now lots of people have realised exactly who she is. She is a laughing stock on her Mecca Twitter yet people are still paying her to go and talk to people about her fictional poverty.

Reactions: 8
It amazes me that Jack Monroe is still getting work now lots of people have realised exactly who she is. She is a laughing stock on her Mecca Twitter yet people are still paying her to go and talk to people about her fictional poverty.
It's shocking isn't it. Cosplaying poverty and victimhood - vile.

These people always latch onto the kind of story/lie that elicits sympathy and affords some sort of invincibility in arguments. Suggest someone is lying about being poor/victimised/etc and you look like the bad person.

Same with Jess, she's latched onto vawg as her pet project for her own self-promotion, we know she doesn't give a flying duck about anyone but herself (and certainly not the women she's bullied and exploited along the way) but it's a good get out of jail free card, having a "cause".

Reactions: 5
It's shocking isn't it. Cosplaying poverty and victimhood - vile.

These people always latch onto the kind of story/lie that elicits sympathy and affords some sort of invincibility in arguments. Suggest someone is lying about being poor/victimised/etc and you look like the bad person.

Same with Jess, she's latched onto vawg as her pet project for her own self-promotion, we know she doesn't give a flying duck about anyone but herself (and certainly not the women she's bullied and exploited along the way) but it's a good get out of jail free card, having a "cause".
I wonder if social media has increased this type of behaviour. I have no doubt both Jess and Jack have caused havoc for their friends, families and partners over the years with their manipulative ways. Social media gives them a much bigger platform and increases their opportunities to manipulate vulnerable people.

I wonder if social media has increased this type of behaviour. I have no doubt both Jess and Jack have caused havoc for their friends, families and partners over the years with their manipulative ways. Social media gives them a much bigger platform and increases their opportunities to manipulate vulnerable people.
I think so. Dr Ramani on YouTube (an actual psychologist, as far as I'm aware) mentioned that when social media first became a thing, she knew it would be a nightmare in terms of narcissists no longer having to actually go out into the world to obtain supply - their behaviour can be enabled without them having to do anything at all beyond curate their image online.

I don’t use fear is a bit rich considering she’s publicly lied about Sally Ann being arrested told her staff that police were concerned for her safety as it was clear Sally Ann was stalking her etc then Sally Ann tweeted a phone call between herself and the police that made it clear this was lies. Mocked Rachel Williams trauma, gaslit her followers. Laughed at her staff planning to send SA tit parcels in the post. Lies, lies and more damn lies!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.