Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there a reference to life changing health news? I have sympathy with anyone trying to get health insurance for travel if they have to declare serious health issues.

A medic was talking about the prohibitive costs for even a short trip due to her MH Hx. It's a nightmare & so expensive & would be even more so for a work trip.
That life changing news was her announcing possible pre menopause although in true Jess style she coined it as her ovaries were failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to have deleted the claim about being shunned for being gay at an event. I wonder why? Could it be it didn't happen....?

Reactions: 4
I find it pretty sickening when profit driven organisations / CEOs co-opt the language of revolution & social justice movements to sell products.

It’s all marketing strategy for Jessica.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I find it pretty sickening when profit driven organisations / CEOs co-opt the language of revolution & social justice movements to sell products.

It’s all marketing strategy for Jessica.
Imagine, if we were already doing some or of these things in our own lives, and not for profit, personal gain, self-aggrandisement, to stroke our own egos or raise our own personal profile, and not to take credit for the work other people have done before us, but out of genuine compassion and empathy.

Imagine that Jess.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she posts things like that it doesn’t make sense to me because most people I know do want to know how people are when they ask them.

Granted, there are the casual ‘hi how are you’ comments said as a British greeting. But that serves an entirely different social purpose. And, if you’re not a knob, you don’t mind people venting even then.

She’s so angry all the time. It must be absolutely exhausting. I’d be needing constant naps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine, if we were already doing some or of these things in our own lives, and not for profit, personal gain, self-aggrandisement, to stroke our own egos or raise our own personal profile, and not to take credit for the work other people have done before us, but out of genuine compassion and empathy.

Imagine that Jess.
Yes but until she invented that particular thought it didn’t exist really you silly billy. We needed Saint Jess to lead us around like a sort of Braveheart figure. I hope to god she doesn’t start dropping her draws and wiggling her arse at the opposition to intimidate them….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, those things she mentions aren’t “revolutionary”. They already happen.
People, including mental health professionals, are already doing those things.
Quietly getting on with it. Not for profit too often.
usually with diagnoses too as it can help the person suffering to understand.
But she would know this if she actually did any research/ worked with people

Take my books, take my work, and cause a revolution with me.

That first sentence really does show her true priorities in life.

Reactions: 11
More convolution than revolution.

What do you think is on the reading list for all critical thinking *feminist* book clubs this month?

I'd recommend Viz. The cover made me laugh off to see the lizard the shape shifting lizard of Oz.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is highly irresponsible yet again “we can help women taper off meds” she is not medically qualified to do any such thing and it’s dangerous as we’ve seen already with her irresponsible posts about meds as apparently it left one women ditching her meds and she was sectioned as she became so unwell.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is highly irresponsible yet again “we can help women taper off meds” she is not medically qualified to do any such thing and it’s dangerous as we’ve seen already with her irresponsible posts about meds as apparently it left one women ditching her meds and she was sectioned as she became so unwell.
At what point can she be reported for false medical advice?

At what point can she be reported for false medical advice?
Who do you report to??? The BPS aren’t a regulatory body and she hasn’t got the credentials to be registered with HCPC so she’s a loose cannon with no governing body overseeing her tit which is why in my opinion she’s dangerous

Reactions: 9
Who do you report to??? The BPS aren’t a regulatory body and she hasn’t got the credentials to be registered with HCPC so she’s a loose cannon with no governing body overseeing her tit which is why in my opinion she’s dangerous
Action Fraud?? They don’t like people doing things fraudulently. Maybe companies house?

“We can help taper of meds?” Who’s we? She’s zero qualifications here, nor experience. Counsellors and even peer support could support as part of working with medical professionals. She’s none of this. That’s really concerning.

Might have to be the police. She's not regulated by any 'body' because she isn't qualified.....however impersonating a medical professional surely is illegal. It would be a delicious irony if the police held her to account. I'm quite sure they're pretty pissed off with the amount of their time being wasted by her nonsense complaints...

Of course she's upset by the removal of the block feature---she uses it at will for anybody who asks her reasonable questions.

Reactions: 1
Which poor sap was tasked with taking these 'candids'? They are insufferable
---
As they are in New Zealand I’m assuming it’s a timer? Unless they have taken along Jaimi’s mum to take pictures of her daughter snogging her coercive wife?

Why is this teenage crap on her professional social media? Jaimi needing an extra bit of love bombing and reminding that their love is unique, special etc?
Let all time slow,
Let all light go,
I don't need to know where we begin and end ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.