Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that somebody has asked to be pointed in the direction of who's doing this, and be interesting to see if she replies....or blocks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Showing that lack of clinical knowledge or experience again.
Or even academic research.
Different areas of medicine/ health care.

Reactions: 3

Meanwhile Jess says that suicidal people are "manipulative" if they tell someone they're going to do it, paints a woman with serious mental health problems as a dangerous stalker, and mental illness is just "trauma" so why do you want medication or a diagnosis? Ending stigma right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Meanwhile Jess says that suicidal people are "manipulative" if they tell someone they're going to do it, paints a woman with serious mental health problems as a dangerous stalker, and mental illness is just "trauma" so why do you want medication or a diagnosis? Ending stigma right there!
What she’s doing there is saying “mental health professional,” that covers a wide range of people.
She’s also naming a range, from “needs help” to “sociopathic”.
There’s nothing wrong with suggesting someone needs help or wondering if any of the others are true. Being OK with these “labels” is what ends stigma.
continuing to suggest it’s a bad thing to have such a diagnosis, as JT does, is what doesn’t end stigma.That’s stigmatising!

Reactions: 6

Both this and the other screenshot are all about her. She is furious that she is being discussed in these terms. And that she has been framed in this way for years by the police, her university, friends, professionals in mental health and VAWG, employees, vulnerable women. While I appreciate throwing such terms around loosely can be problematic, especially for women, if I were her I’d want to reflect on why so many people use those terms about her.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, when so many people say the same thing about you it’s time to do some self-reflection. Not Dr Jess though. Always the hero or the victim, always never the antagonist.

People with narcissistic traits are rarely capable of meaningful self reflection. And If they told me what colour my hair was I'd have a quick look in the mirror to check. It must be great inhabiting a totally subjective reality in which you're always right, the best, innovative, amazing and beyond reproach.

Yoiu know what they say - if you meet one head, you've met a head. If everyone else is a head, you're probably the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why presume this was 'homophobia'? I mean how would anybody presume this without a single piece of evidence to indicate this? Nah, Jess it was just because now everyone knows what an horrible person you are...
---
Why presume this was 'homophobia'? I mean how would anybody presume this without a single piece of evidence to indicate this? Nah, Jess it was just because now everyone knows what an horrible person you are...
Sorry, forgot to include the tweet! I just find it strange that of all your qualities and characteristics, you would presume that the reason why nobody sat near you was because you are a lesbian? Of course she has to qualify it with the comment about Belfast, which probably didn't happen or why wouldn't she have been ranting about it at the time, particularly as it was when she was speaking at the womens' conference. It would have been all over her social media, I don't recall seeing it....

Last edited:
Wasn't there a reference to life changing health news? I have sympathy with anyone trying to get health insurance for travel if they have to declare serious health issues.

A medic was talking about the prohibitive costs for even a short trip due to her MH Hx. It's a nightmare & so expensive & would be even more so for a work trip.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't there a reference to life changing health news? I have sympathy with anyone trying to get health insurance for travel if they have to declare serious health issues.

A medic was talking about the prohibitive costs for even a short trip due to her MH Hx. It's a nightmare & so expensive & would be even more so for a work trip.
Yes, a while back and she hinted it was to do with chronic health issues resulting from abuse. In that case I'm genuinely sorry for her. At the same time it shows how manipulative she was to claim that all of those health issues were miraculously cured when she got together with Jaimi

---

Sorry, forgot to include the tweet! I just find it strange that of all your qualities and characteristics, you would presume that the reason why nobody sat near you was because you are a lesbian? Of course she has to qualify it with the comment about Belfast, which probably didn't happen or why wouldn't she have been ranting about it at the time, particularly as it was when she was speaking at the womens' conference. It would have been all over her social media, I don't recall seeing it....
That's presuming of course it even happened, which I doubt....

Reactions: 5
Yes, a while back and she hinted it was to do with chronic health issues resulting from abuse. In that case I'm genuinely sorry for her. At the same time it shows how manipulative she was to claim that all of those health issues were miraculously cured when she got together with Jaimi
She's always talked about health issues, hinting that she is near death, only for them never to be mentioned again.

Reactions: 6

Mmm I have personal experience of some, quite frankly, obscene quotes for travel insurance. That's the trouble when you live your life for likes and re-tweets, all your dubious claims and exaggerations can come back to haunt you!

Homophobia is undoubtedly still an issue in society but I really hate it when someone weaponises their sexuality to use as a shield against valid criticism. The lesbians that criticise her aren’t homophobic but bitter that she won’t sleep with them 🙄

My issue with her is her behaviour. This behaviour also means that I find her repulsive so would have no interest in having any interaction with her. It’s nothing to do with her sexuality and all about the way she abuses and exploits vulnerable people for financial gain and narcissistic supply.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.