Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls all missed out on a man their mums/nans would love, "ooh, he's a doctor is he". Sort of thing.

When they were all falling over themselves for total tool Adam because he had some abs, but like zero personality.

If I was a bloke on that LI (not that I'd ever make the cut), and none of the girls step forward for Alex, I'd be like, I'll couple up with him. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s everything the other love islanders aren’t
A real example of someone who has worked hard and deserves to be admired
I can’t stand the vapid culture Instagram has created, where being thick and fake is celebrated
We need more Alex’s in this world

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion here...

I can't stand this guy.

He's smarmy, self indulgent and fame hungry. Plays the 'good doctor' card and uses to the NHS in his quest for self promotion.

He's as insincere as they come.

Reactions: 26

I can't stand this guy.

He's smarmy, self indulgent and fame hungry. Plays the 'good doctor' card and uses to the NHS in his quest for self promotion.

Whilst I do agree with this, I think he has done some good PR work with the NHS during covid, which has slightly changed my opinion of him.

Think I read the he is going to re-train and be a GP, as opposed to working in a hospital.

Reactions: 12
Whilst I do agree with this, I think he has done some good PR work with the NHS during covid, which has slightly changed my opinion of him.

Think I read the he is going to re-train and be a GP, as opposed to working in a hospital.
He is. So he has more time for TV appearances and the likes.

His reasons for doing GP aren't down to his love of being a GP 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Hence why he is a disingenuous mofo. He really makes me ick. It's maybe as I see through him.

Reactions: 12
He did say that his reason for going on LI, was because he wanted to become a T.V.doctor celebrity

Reactions: 5
I agree something seedy about him. He is also following influencer Niomi Smart and been liking and posting on her pics

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I like him. I do see the fane hungry side (you wouldn’t be on love island if you wasnt. No one actually goes on their to find love) and using the nhs thing to ride that. But I’d rather that then him be in Dubai, advertising charcoal toothpaste or whatever else the rest of the vapid nobodies are doing.

I do wish he’d stop writing ‘hell’ after every single thing he writes though. It’s so cringe and what does it even mean? He’s trying so hard to be cool when he’s clearly not, and that’s fine

Reactions: 11
Oh I love him.

I never understood why the girls weren’t falling all over him in LI. A good looking doctor!
I just think none of them were really looking for someone intelligent tbh, they would rather go out with an insta model than a doctor, most of the conversations I saw were just so stupid I couldn't believe those people had finished school. I also don't understand who he expected to meet there as he is clearly very intelligent, my only idea is that he just wanted to become famous?

Reactions: 4
I agree something seedy about him. He is also following influencer Niomi Smart and been liking and posting on her pics
omg imagine they got together! I am unsure what i think of him, I have huge respect for anyone working in the NHS, especially now, and I think his youtube explaining the reality of what is happening now on the frontline is a good counter for all the idiots who claim the hospitals are empty. However, I do think he clearly is fame hungry if he went on LI and following someone as vacuous as Niomi Smart doesn't endear him to me tbh

Reactions: 4
People go on Love I for insta likes not to find a doctor who could actually have a full blown conversation

Reactions: 3

I can't stand this guy.

I thought I was the only one, everybody loves him 🙄 Fair play for promoting some important issues and working on the frontline as it were, but I just don’t find him sincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like Dr Alex, think he uses his insta fame for good. It was so sad he lost his brother to suicide but he’s ensuring his loss isn’t in vain the work he’s doing for mental health

Reactions: 9
I hope he’s not going for GP training because he thinks it’s easier than hospital medicine - he is in for a big shock if that’s the case!

Reactions: 1
I hope he’s not going for GP training because he thinks it’s easier than hospital medicine - he is in for a big shock if that’s the case!
i don't work in medicine... but after this situation I imagine lots of doctors will be. So many A and E workers are now being treated for PTSD, I understand wanting to move away from this

Reactions: 7

I can't stand this guy.

Thank you 👏

His smugness is off the scale. His Mr Nice Guy act is so fake. Wish he would just bore off to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 7