Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart really went out to him when he lost his brother and the way he’s using his platform to advocate for mental health education in schools is really admirable.
I look back at my school years and realise my mental health issues started at a young age- but it was never spoken about, anxiety and depression were never topics I encountered until I was older. I remember being in high school and being complimented by a teacher because I’d lost a lot of weight in a short space of time (which sent me fully over the edge with my eating disorder).

I really hope his campaign doesn’t just fizzle out. I hate thinking that there’s kids out there suffering the way I did, or worse. Education and awareness goes such a long way to getting help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He also says ‘now then’ a lot which annoys me too. Other than that I like him.
Same ,he’s a bit of a gif the way he goes on about his bath bombs and plants and saying hell and what not but I have a lot of respect for the guy for trying to make a difference to mental health.Also for his work in the nhs and I was truly sorry to hear he lost his young brother in such tragic circumstances .
We need more people with a platform like him speaking up about mental health ,I hope he keeps it up.

Same ,he’s a bit of a gif the way he goes on about his bath bombs and plants and saying hell and what not but I have a lot of respect for the guy for trying to make a difference to mental health.Also for his work in the nhs and I was truly sorry to hear he lost his young brother in such tragic circumstances .
We need more people with a platform like him speaking up about mental health ,I hope he keeps it up.
G I m p

Reactions: 2

G I m p
Absolutely, him raising awareness of mental health issues and encouraging people to get help is brilliant. He seems like a nice enough guy and I think he would be a good doctor. He’s obviously passionate about his work.
Has anyone listened to his podcast? Does he say ‘hell’ and ‘now then’ in that? If so I can’t listen 😂

Reactions: 4
He's one of the only Islanders I still follow despite really not liking him when he was on LI (thought he seemed really entitled and a bit of a misogynist) because I think the information he's sharing and the campaigns he's working on now are great.

Reactions: 10
At least he’s doing something with his profile and has gone back to work unlike the rest of the airheads. Like the nurse, Rachel? She’s gone back to being a nurse and I admire that

Reactions: 12
I really like him I think he’s used his platform for good! This year has been awfully hard on him especially as he’s working on the frontline and not jetting off to Dubai and the Maldives like the rest of them plus losing his brother too!

I did like him in LI though

Reactions: 9
I think he's played a blinder when it comes to the tricky transition between reality TV and not sinking without a trace.

He's undoubtedly doing excellent work but there's also naked ambition in them there hills.

Does anyone know what his big reveal is going to be tomorrow? I’m thinking bath bomb range 😂 hoping it’s something more exciting than that though

I love Dr Alex..used his fame for good. Whilst all.hisnothrt ex LI co+stars are docking about in 'Doo-Bye' he's been on the front line as an A&E doctor.....legend!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I love him.

I never understood why the girls weren’t falling all over him in LI. A good looking doctor!

• Heart
Oh I love him.

I never understood why the girls weren’t falling all over him in LI. A good looking doctor!
I think because of his complexion he was always a bit sunburnt. Im fair and i think i dont look myself ij the sun at all, pasty with patches of sunnurn wherever my sun cream was patchy!
I think he was slightly awkward in a way your typical love island lad isnt too.

I have a soft spot for Alex - think he was a bit too good for that show

Reactions: 9
I think because of his complexion he was always a bit sunburnt. Im fair and i think i dont look myself ij the sun at all, pasty with patches of sunnurn wherever my sun cream was patchy!
I think he was slightly awkward in a way your typical love island lad isnt too.

I have a soft spot for Alex - think he was a bit too good for that show
I don’t think it was to do with his sunburn 😂 it was a mixture of knowing that he was probably more the real deal and wouldn’t just play the part like the other islanders to get their 5 mins of fame, bet they’re kicking themselves now though as I’d say he’s one of the most successful!

Reactions: 7