Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Paddington is his parents dog living in wales. So Alex really now has no dog. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No I don’t think his gay but I dunno this one I thought was a cute relationship now I feel like ahhhh poor Alex 😂
He said Paddington was his dog as he refers to himself as Paddington’s Dad (often says father and son in photos of them both) but said his parents would look after him. He goes to Wales a lot so he’ll still have his part time dog.

Why do you feel sorry for poor Alex? Maybe he was the one who dumped her?

Reactions: 1

maee

Anyone know what he’s on about in the first paragraph?
He posted on his story that another runner had collapsed so he paused his race to help- according to him she was in a bad way and he'd posted in his story to see if anyone knew who she was or how he could get in contact to check if she was ok

Merpedy

VIP Member
yeah this sounds like something his management would have suggested imo
I saw a similar article about someone else who gave a house to a refugee family last night before going to sleep. Not surprised if him/his management saw that and decided it would be great PR and beneficial to him too

Kmux

VIP Member
I was diagnosed at 19 (36 now) after spending years being labelled as a naughty, hyper child and going to 3 different secondary schools. I don’t even like to say I have it these days as it’s just dismissed as ‘trendy’ which in turns means I mask, which has a detrimental effect on my mental health. I went on Sertraline last year for anxiety and OCD type symptoms and I swear it’s because of the pressure of hiding my ADHD.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I used to really respect him, however they’ve had that chateubriand at 50_cheyne twice this week… I have had to rely off 29p jarred sauces and the worst quality pasta/bread… I’m not jealous but he needs to realise millions of people see his stories and feel like they’re being kicked whilst they’re down
Yeah I unfollowed him before Xmas. He was getting on my nerves with all his freebies.

Gingercream

VIP Member
I hope he’s not going for GP training because he thinks it’s easier than hospital medicine - he is in for a big shock if that’s the case!

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
are we gatekeeping diagnosis's now? considering there was barely any research years ago a lot of adult women have gone through life being incorrectly diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bpd when actually it's adhd.

myself included.

yes it may seem like 'everywhere you turn' someone has it but god forbid they should get the help they need?

i guarantee you no one goes through the agro of trying to get an nhs appointment or paying thousands of pounds to go private if they aren't 100% sure they have it. because who has time for that?
Absolutely this

Eurgh I hate that he’s now jumped on the Nicola Bulley Missing Person thing. I don’t think he’s well informed enough to be posting what he is about it.

emm

VIP Member
Ran here when I saw him post this. Absolutely tone deaf, or more likely, knows exactly what he's doing and the offer to a Ukrainian family was to try and sweeten the fact that he's removed those four properties from the local community who desperately need them.
yeah this sounds like something his management would have suggested imo

Loveitme

VIP Member
I unfollowed him a while ago after I saw through his bullshit .Initially I did think he was doing good with his campaign for better mental health awareness but I do think he’s more interested in gaining the influencer lifestyle .People commend him all the time for returning to his dr role after love island but I can’t see why ? I also don’t know why people are surprised . He has to pay eat and pay bills like the rest of us .Not like he had some big in the style or pot deal waiting for him is it .he’s also not the only one to have gone back to their previous jobs but he seems to get all the glory