Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sven

VIP Member
he was a strange character on love island. He got a lot of stick from the itv producers & viewers for wasting everyones time with his awful dating skills & shocking antics trying to hook up with the surfer girl Laura while coupled up with that girl Alexandra. his lack of empathy and no concern for His partners mental & emotional well-being was disturbing to watch.

My mate who works in a bar in London (No 32 the old town) tells me they received a complaint late last year that Dr Alex was regularly using the premises to hook up with young, early 20 year olds, love island fans. As revealed by the sun he is currently dating a new girl Ellie Hect, love island fan who he met at no 32
He was also pictured by the daily mail last year kissing an other girl out side no 32.
he also met his ex Amelia bath at no 32 she bumped into him an instantly recognise him from love island.

I find it rather creepy for a celebrity to be dating fans 😷 🤮
Wow this is mad

Reactions: 1

Snooper82

I follow both of them and TGE got in contact with him about cars I think and they struck up a friendship and yes I believe they helped him with his you tube stuff. Tom left his city job and just works for himself now. They’re not everyone’s cup of tea but I quite like them both although the hell comments do irritate me a bit!
I didn’t know Tom had left the city. Used to follow James, they’re clearly very motivated and clever. I don’t mind them either, they seem nice enough. Agree on the sayings though 🤣. Brazil nuts was a big thing at one time if I recall correctly 🤣

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
As if he’s gone from being a doctor to shilling dysons on Instagram

Also if he wants to redo the kitchen he must own the flat not renting?
Yes he has owned. He seems to buy one, renovate it and then sell it. This latest one is another bought one but he rents in between buying.

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
I thought they were previously long term lets (ie rented by local people) - now those leases have been terminated so that Alex can have them renovated and turned into holiday lets? I don’t know if that’s what I’ve read here or whether he is now backtracking. I agree the lack of clarity is a problem in itself.
Ah if they have actually kicked locals out then thats different and would change things for me.

lozza96

VIP Member

Had this TikTok land on my FYP today and it’s left such a bitter taste. I know this is one sided but his manager sounds kind of rude and for a mental health centric company you’d think diversity (university seemed to be important, as did location- reeks of classism) and work life balance would be important. But clearly it’s only important when you don’t work for Alex and it’s not all publicity pill posting.
About time
I think yiu report your post and put move the thread to influences and they will do it

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Yes compare him now to his Instagram profile pic!

But even when he was working in A&E he was always getting freebies with his hints on Instagram 'can anyone recommend a bike so I can bike to A&E?' then got gifted 2 bikes! 'Can anyone recommend a flat for rent while I work in A&E during lockdown?' then got gifted a free swanky flat! He's always loved the freebies.
He got gifted an entire FLAT?!?