Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eggsandbeans

Some guy on LBC said Tilly Ramsey was chubby and now everyone is calling him out on it. He must be after publicity of any kind.

Reactions: 2

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
He did kind of force Boris to give him that role though with all his campaigning on Instagram etc. I doubt it’s going to have much affect.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I have AdHd and autism and it massively affects my life. It essentially affects every action I make and means I struggle to function day to day.

It's absolutely not I put the kettle on for my pasta and forgot to feed the dog. Those are normal manageable day to day difficulties. Yes I do those things but I get so frustrated when infleuncers talk about these very minor things and act like they are an ambassador for neurodivergence.
I agree with this! I never want to insult anyone who’s actually neurodivergent but I see so many posts describing normal things that people are saying are because of ADHD. I saw one on LinkedIn by this woman saying she struggled for years because she preferred to work from home and was never allowed, and prefers to work with headphones on to block out noise, and said that was because of her ADHD. Aren’t those just very common and human things to feel? I also feel those things!

happygirl4699

I unfollowed him after the latest post your pill. I am too anxious to approach my doctor about going on medication, I can’t even get an appointment to see a doctor without a massive fight beforehand which I don’t have the energy for. I do not see a regular doctor, always a locum. I am such a peak with my anxiety for the past year I have had to have extra support at work due to breaking down there a couple of times. I would LOVE to be able to post my pill but it feels impossible to get any help I need 😞
Off topic but if you are in England please get in touch with your local CCG and send in a complaint. Hope you get sorted x

are we gatekeeping diagnosis's now? considering there was barely any research years ago a lot of adult women have gone through life being incorrectly diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bpd when actually it's adhd.

myself included.

yes it may seem like 'everywhere you turn' someone has it but god forbid they should get the help they need?

i guarantee you no one goes through the agro of trying to get an nhs appointment or paying thousands of pounds to go private if they aren't 100% sure they have it. because who has time for that?
But my point is it like a fashion statement!....

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Thats 1 person. Not everyone feels that way. I also lost a shit load of weight but i was on chemo. Ive never been told how great i looked before then. Everyone kept telling me how healthy i looked, i would always say its ashame my medical records don't feel that way.
I think common sense on that one would not congratulate someone losing weight on chemo, it is all relevant to the person but in general most people will like the compliment apart from in your example.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I think common sense on that one would not congratulate someone losing weight on chemo, it is all relevant to the person but in general most people will like the compliment apart from in your example.
Thats the point... You don't always know the reason behind why someone has lost weight.

dxo

I really struggle to critizise him when he's doing stuff for good. Sharing his sober journey will inspire many others to think about their relationship with booze. He's probably more vocal at the moment due to Dry Jan... but also nothing at all wrong with him being proud of himself for doing it.

candyland_

VIP Member
I used to fancy him when he was on Love Island.. He didn’t actually apply for the show - he was touted over Instagram, I think that’s how most people are picked.

emm

VIP Member
the dog is cute, but I hope it will be mostly with his parents it is cruel otherwise. I didn't realise he had written a book, I wonder how long he continues as an actual working doctor for?

I often wonder does he know how he is being taken/coming across. My daughters mental health took a hit and we reached out and got help thanks to Alex (hence me being pro him) my happy little girl wasn’t there anymore I was screaming and nobody could hear me I kept being told “she’ll be ok” but she wasn’t I was loosing her daily the build up to back to school after the weekend she was miserable and I was at a loss. It was thanks to his work we as a school had something put in place I had to fight for it, I mean go against all I believe in as a mum pull her out for the day throw a strop before they took us seriously. But we got the help she needed, after a 8 week course and help and support from the team my baby girl is happy and herself again & I learnt a hell of a lot should I ever find myself back there again.

Maybe he should think before another holiday how it can come across he cannot “be one of us” and the struggles while off he goes again but he also has to have a life too.

Do I believe he cheated on Ellie never say never I don’t see many good men at all but when a “source” brags they’ve got proof and then don’t share it I never buy into it.

As for the bath bomb noise 😂😂😂🙊 I love him but that fucking noise grids me 😑😝

Roseannanna

Alex should just stick to talking about physical health like the talk with Millie Gooch about going sober. I think is appropriate as he is going to train as a GP or was?