Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maee

Does anyone else feel like there's something going on with him and Abby? She seems to go absolutely everywhere with him

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
Paddington is his parents dog living in wales. So Alex really now has no dog. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No I don’t think his gay but I dunno this one I thought was a cute relationship now I feel like ahhhh poor Alex 😂

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I have so much respect for Alex, he was too good for Love Island! Without giving too much away as they’re clearly keeping it private but if anyone else knows, I’m curious as to how he met the girl he’s seeing atm. Maybe approached her in a bar pre-covid? I can’t see him being on any dating apps due to his “fame” and this girl doesn’t have any kind of platform at all compared to Amelia. She’s just your average early 20s woman without an Insta following (he does have a thing for younger women doesn’t he) 😂 👀
He had a girlfriend Pre Covid as they posted about missing each other. They then had some socially distanced meet ups and split just before the sad passing of his brother

So my guess would he work, family friend, insta messages (that’s how people seem to do it these days just randomly messaging people)

Anonmanon

Feel sad for him and Amelia. They appeared to be a lovely couple, being apart for that long must’ve been so hard.

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
I think Alex actually missed the point a bit. Steve Allen knew he was being a dickhead when he said that comment, he knew it would affect Tilly - that's the whole point. He's a misogynistic dickhead.

He's right though, commenting on someone's weight is risky territory and should be left well alone.
I didn’t appreciate this until someone really snapped at me about it- I thought I was being nice and learnt a lesson that day.
I look back and can’t believe I thought it was a good conversation starter.

I live in ireland is costly to drink!!.. I remember I was living in the Uk a lady in the que in front of me had a HUGE trolly load of drink.... I had to pick my jaw up off the ground my few bits for my house cost more than the trolly load of booze!!

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
He’s one of the worst influencers out there in my opinion. Hides behind this fake good guy act, but it’s all an act to still receive influencer benefits. I really do empathise with what happened to his brother. The same thing happened to my sister two months after. It’s the fact he’s used mental health as a pretence to become an influencer, and try to act like he’s better than any other influencer because of his “mental health” work. He will never know the struggles of choosing between bills and food, having to not eat because you have to feed your kids. I work 40+ hours a week and I am struggling to provide for my family. He’s a complete hypocrite for saying “be kind” whilst swanning off on another gifted holiday and sitting in his gifted 5 star apartment.
So because others struggle he shouldn’t have gifted holidays? That’s how I read that. Like I don’t care either way. If someone is gifted something good luck to them. When I had my twins everyone told me to open my Instagram and I’d be sent stuff. That life is not for me. I’d rather keep myself and my children private. I don’t judge those who do it hit it’s not my cuppa. But to say he’ll never know the struggles while his on another gifted holiday etc. so he should just always stay home because others struggle. For me it makes no difference. He can have all the gifted holidays it don’t change my day to day life. I’ll continue to save for our family holiday this year after years of not having one due to covid and it’ll feel better than ever because we’ve missed out. But begrudging him a holiday 😑

imsohungry

Call me a cynic but I think he posted that pic of himself on holiday clearly having gained weight hoping he would get loads of comments saying so and then he could make use of it with his mental health campaign again. He's also in the Daily Fail today and quite a few comments mentioning his weight gain.

Yes I don't agree with him getting freebies and doing AD's but I suppose he'll use the excuse he needs the revenue from AD's to enable him to take time off work for his mental health awareness role.
Doesn’t he do work for number 10 that he’d be paid for though?

candyland_

VIP Member
I’m sure he talked about wanting to leave a&e a long time ago in one of his YouTube videos, I’m sure he will keep his foot in anyway.