Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn’t know Tom had left the city. Used to follow James, they’re clearly very motivated and clever. I don’t mind them either, they seem nice enough. Agree on the sayings though 🤣. Brazil nuts was a big thing at one time if I recall correctly 🤣
yes some of their sayings I’m like WTF stop trying to make that happen. Then loads of their followers start using them in the comments. Always wondered what happened between them and Alice Liveing though

Reactions: 2

hunchedhappy

I unfollowed him a while ago after I saw through his bullshit .Initially I did think he was doing good with his campaign for better mental health awareness but I do think he’s more interested in gaining the influencer lifestyle .People commend him all the time for returning to his dr role after love island but I can’t see why ? I also don’t know why people are surprised . He has to pay eat and pay bills like the rest of us .Not like he had some big in the style or pot deal waiting for him is it .he’s also not the only one to have gone back to their previous jobs but he seems to get all the glory
When was the last time he actually went to work?

Reactions: 1

Kmux

VIP Member
Can I ask how you feel you’re doing on sertraline. My son has severe ocd and we are awaiting his diagnosis of adhd and autism . He’s nearly 16 and he’s been on this medication a month so early days. I’ve not seen any improvement as yet but they’ve doubled his dose from tomorrow and we meet with his psychiatrist tomorrow too. I’m really hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel as the past 2 years have been hell for him and us as a family.
I can’t say I’ve been over the moon with it and I am planning on discussing other options with the GP when I get a chance. The main thing for me is I lost my libido, which I am sure is of no concern to you regarding your son, but for a 36 year old woman who enjoys that aspect of life it’s been horrible. Temporary side effects when I first started were drowsiness and loss of appetite. I still have highly anxious days where I am convinced everyone hates me, everything I do at work is wrong and I’m going to be in trouble and get that nervous feeling in my tummy but the OCD and anxiety episodes have dramatically reduced from several times a week to now and again. For me Sertraline is the doctors ‘go to’ medication and I am interested to know what else there is that would be a better fit for me. I feel for your son and I hope he gets the help he needs, OCD was debilitating me last year and this ‘trendy’ era that celebrities are pushing needs to stop.

emm

VIP Member
And he says he's saved £1,000! He must have been spending an awful lot on alcohol then!

The photo he shared on Instagram about his 30 days sober he looks really thin in the face like he has lost weight from cutting the booze out but then when he was on TV today his face looked fatter. Does he use filters?! :oops:
What?! In one month?!?!? God if I spent that much on alcohol that really would be an incentive not to drink 😁😁😁

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Oh for heavens sake. He’s started an only fans account 🤦‍♀️
Publicity stunt though isn’t it. He thinks he’s reaching the younger market doing it and by doing it gets the attention and awareness.

I just can’t help but think he’s doing this for his own career and pr. hopefully will do some good too which I’m sure he will

flamesflames

Just read on a surgery group that Dr Alex George promoted the clinic centre in Turkey for cosmetic surgery. They have botched people ! One patient felt very upset as they had trusted Dr Alex's endorsement.

All very dodgy considering the clinic centres surgeons aren't registered in the UK and aren't regulated by the GMC. Dr Alex isn't a qualified surgeon so really doesn't have the extensive knowledge and experience to recommend a clinic. This should be a fitness to practice issue he has probably been paid a hefty fee, to use his UK doctors registration to promote a unregulated clinic abroad.
Based on my years of research and having plastic surgery in Turkey, there are no more risks there than there are in the UK. I’ve seen far more people botched here than in Turkey.

Neycroo

Chatty Member
It's totally ridiculous. Nowadays you can't say anything, if you tell someone their perfume smells nice at your workplace they can get you for sexual harassment. 🙄