Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maee

Does anyone know who the girl is in his stories? Looks like he's trying to soft launch a relationship but not doing it very well 😂

Reactions: 1

showerbelle

Is it really something to be proud of… meeting Boris Johnson…? A man who literally has absolutely no morals whatsoever
It's not about meeting him as such, but having time with the prime minister who ultimately heads up any big changes. There are staff who have so many great ideas and their experiences are so valuable that would love time with the prime minister if it meant there was even a tiny chance it would lead to change. But no one listens to them.

Snooper82

yes some of their sayings I’m like WTF stop trying to make that happen. Then loads of their followers start using them in the comments. Always wondered what happened between them and Alice Liveing though
Oohh I missed that bit with Alice! What was the significance with the dogs ages ago? That’s when I unfollowed

Ceecee3

This will be such an unpopular opinion but I really dislike him. Whilst getting an understanding on mental health is great but he is taking the reality of mental illness away. Being someone who suffered significantly growing up having someone say "oh I feel like that too" is one of the most degrading things. As for this pill awareness crap, anti-depressants are prescribe as easily as anti biotics. I bet people will still gasp if you say you take anti psychotics. I get the gist of it all but Mental illness isn't being shown at all.
I agree with you but I've softened to him since seeing his BBC doc that came out last week. Anyone else seen it?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t get why it’s a problem if a thread praises and criticises someone at the same time. We all have different opinions which is why it’s a forum? I used to think alex was quite sweet but then some of the stuff raised on here made me more aware of his character.
But that’s why they have rave threads for those who want to praise then the other sections are for those wanting to criticise. It’s not a big deal if someone wants to praise him on here but if you came across the thread and read from the beginning it was all praise as it used to be in the rave section. I was explaining that’s why there is now criticism as it was moved from the rave section.

Came to say the same. I like Alex I met him before he is great, he talked about the pressures of social media in his talk which was excellent. He made a point how its better to use your platform for good than just a boohoo deal which I totally agree.

But he tends to jump from topic to topic I actually lose interest and scroll past his latest cause.

He did the post your pill, cool your making awareness..brilliant that's needed etc. Now its the alcohol and Im sure there was loads of causes in between.

I actually think he is another casualty of social media. He needs to just loosen up a bit life does not have to be sooooo serious 24/7. I never actually see him just have a laugh or mess about ever?

No hate to the guy he is one of the good ones but life is too short sometimes the best thing to do is just put the phone down for a few days and not waste your life thinking oh what will I post next...life is guna pass the influencers by quicker than they realise and they will regret looking back just looking for clout and validation constantly its just not healthy.

30 days sober is just overkill at this stage ye maybe wait a year or I dunno keep some things private?

I totally support soberiety for ppl but it will something else in 6 months time he will be doing a cause for,
Agreed. He does seem to jump from one to the next and although it’s all important and relevant it also seems self indulged i.e. he experiences it therefore that’s the topic this month which is exactly why I agree that he has fallen victim to social media. Started with post your pill, then a diagnosis of ADHD (which I find very surprising), then there’s always something about body positivity and now “sobriety” which in itself is him choosing to go alcohol free because “alcohol doesn’t benefit him” which is fine, I just don’t think it’s necessarily “sobriety” with each milestone being celebrated.

Bol85

VIP Member
Can’t say I warm to him .. but are holiday cottages that bad? I stay in several each year .. without them, I wouldn’t have some lovely holidays 🙈 I live in a very touristy area of Yorkshire & there are loads of holiday cottages.. it’s not looked upon badly. The tourists bring in a lot of money to local shops & restaurants. They make the village come alive in spring/summer.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

imsohungry

Had this TikTok land on my FYP today and it’s left such a bitter taste. I know this is one sided but his manager sounds kind of rude and for a mental health centric company you’d think diversity (university seemed to be important, as did location- reeks of classism) and work life balance would be important. But clearly it’s only important when you don’t work for Alex and it’s not all publicity pill posting.
About time he was moved from the rave thread to the “influencer” since that is clearly his end goal.
Surely this shows though that if he’s earning so much money he can afford staff? Like he can surely cut the ads to make them the bare minimum and only relevant to his “message”

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
He’s not my type at all but I think he looks a lot healthier lately.
He's lost weight
I think he looks a lot healthier lately…but the signet ring and his awful tattoos give me the ick 🤣
I didn't know he had any tattoos, he seemed preppy / clean cut in love island. I usually avoid him, but he keeps popping onto my tiktok with his sepsis story ☹
---
Man he’s milking this ADHD thing isn’t he? I don’t think I believe for a second it’s a genuine diagnosis. We all start a million tasks and don’t finish them - it’s called being busy in a crazy busy world. It’s like “oh there’s a bandwagon - watch Dr Alex jump on it”
I thought he might be high functioning autistic rather than ADHD, he seemed so awkward on love island and unable to connect with anyone there or anyone through the camera when he was chatting in the beach hut. Guess ADHD is the cooler diagnoses 🤷‍♀️ (only talking about Alex here not anyone else, certainly no one on tattle)

Last edited:

Cantdecide

I used to really like him and liked his Instagram content.
But he seemed to have changed, which is understandable, I think at the time he really was suffering with his own mental health and it was sad to see. I Actually unfollowed.

Just been having a nosy on his and Ellie’s Instagram. Is the flat bought or rented?

Edit, Its ok, googled it - looks like he / they bought it.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
Latest interview... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-gave-backing-Love-Island-stars-new-book.html

Not sure how I feel about him promoting his book by saying his brother was excited for it - true or not it just comes across as using that death to further promote the book. But I can see he must be asked about his brother constantly and there is no perfect answer and maybe for Alex, using his brother's death to promote a book about MH seems like a worthy use. I'll reserve my comments until I actually see the book but don't have high hopes because he's not a MH professional and MH advocates groups have felt he is out of touch with the reality of the MH issues and MH provisions in this country.
is ne still working as a doctor?

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
I was listening to the Saving Grace podcast and she was interviewing Sharon Gaffka and they were talking about a “nice man” from Love Island who “couldn’t tan” who had been in the press with allegations, so blatantly it was Alex.

apparently he invited Sharon to go to an exclusive sex party with him! She didn’t go though.
I think this was Hugo, he was in her season and has had a lot of public allegations made against him for sexual harassment