Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope it makes a bang, always a disappointment when you pull it and pull and nothing ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen on fb that matt going to get arrested on monday for fraud?? Hope it rumours

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I sneaked into the victory party that Carrie was having last night. There were dicks and tricks everywhere. Boris was a bit quiet, I think that’s what happens when you are on a lead. PPG was there like a dog with two dicks. I didn’t see Rishi, I think I overheard he had popped to home bargains with coco to look at the Christmas candles. And Dom....he’s still home in the spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only believe it if it says owt on monday on bbc news that matt been arrested for fraud but if not it not true

I sneaked into the victory party that Carrie was having last night. There were dicks and tricks everywhere. Boris was a bit quiet, I think that’s what happens when you are on a lead. PPG was there like a dog with two dicks. I didn’t see Rishi, I think I overheard he had popped to home bargains with coco to look at the Christmas candles. And Dom....he’s still home in the spare room.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I've missed seeing him around town in his dad jeans

Has anyone seen on fb that matt going to get arrested on monday for fraud?? Hope it rumours
If he was going to get arrested they wouldn’t wait till Monday, and we certainly wouldn’t know about it beforehand. Sounds like rubbish to me.

If he was going to get arrested they wouldn’t wait till Monday, and we certainly wouldn’t know about it beforehand. Sounds like rubbish to me.
That what i said chick i think it a rumour

Reactions: 1
Sorry mistress? Sorry guys I'm back again! Lifes been hectic lately! Give me a run down on what our boys have been up to? For the record im Doms #1 thanks k.
Well Whittys still in charge of the red room, Mattikins is on the run, Dom’s in isolation after shagging his COVID mistress, Bojo is sat in the corner after being told off by Carrie and Rishi is still counting his money 😂

When I read the headlines about text messages I thought Carrie had found Boris's messages to us lot begging to considered for a shag and to go up further up our top tory shag list. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.